• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ITURBE FOR 28 MILLION

FUCK ME WITH A KNIFE

Haha, no kidding. I was thinking the same thing. My wife will catch me checking out another girl every few months and give me a "HEY!" but at least if I'm caught slipping she's gonna be worth it. He wouldn't have even been able to see down her shirt, lol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL <3 Jon <3

dc89

I miraculously dodged a car flipping in front of me a few days ago and now two girls are yelling at each other in the office

Bloody hell.

:(

I was telling some stories on WhatsApp the other day about my forklift driving drunk cooking mate.

Pls fix your whatsapp.

I miss the group chat so much.

The messages I've lost, the contacts I've lost, won't stop hurting. You feel it to don't you?

bobito

Banned
Also, bit harsh to say Southampton are going to do badly even before they have replace those players. You would like to think £60m could buy some half decent players

Bloody hell.

I miss the group chat so much.

The messages I've lost, the contacts I've lost, won't stop hurting. You feel it to don't you?

Can you not go back to iOS7? At least until iOS8 is officially out m8.

fake edit: Yurt pls, you caused the flip didn't you? you scheming cunt ;)

Also, lol Hitcher your avatar is terrible :p

Zabojnik

ITURBE FOR 28 MILLION

FUCK ME WITH A KNIFE

I said it on Twatter, I'll say it here again. iTurbe is the next Vidal + Pogba + Berardi. In two years he'll be worth double that at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5kJf46siIo

messi-iturbe.jpg

NOW GO GET HIM MARRY!
Milan pls.

Scum

Watch 3Sixty replace the players gone with just as equally good players. Then come next summer, it'll be Ward-Prowse, JRod and Clyne that everyone faps over.

I miraculously dodged a car flipping in front of me a few days ago and now two girls are yelling at each other in the office.

Go on...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Your misery will end when Vidal is unveiled as a Man U player by Monday.
Well if he is leaving, then United would be my preferred choice.

If physical death is the price that I must pay to free my Vidal from a permanent death of the spirit in Serie A, then nothing can be more redemptive. NOTHING

I'll be happy for him

I'll be ALIVE in him.

and I'll be there when he lifts the CL title. Smiling, no doubt.

and what a time to be dead

3Sixty

And people go on about spending loads of money to replace players.

It's not how much you spend but who you spend it on. We could go out a pay £40m for someone and end up with an Ozil.

Then we would be fucked.

Apparently, M'Vila is taking a big wage cut (50%) to go to Inter. I guess France 2016 is the motivation he needed, maybe? Inter are an absolute shambles of a football club tbh, but they may have a player here if he's finally decided to buckle down.

The flatter the chest, the higher the likelihood of glimpsing a nipple :p

lol ffs

But how man Bebe's?

Also, Southampton should go for Micah

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28124256

Manchester City are willing to accept a knockdown fee for Micah Richards.
The defender, 26, made just two Premier League appearances for the club last season and has one year remaining on his contract.
The league champions are open to offers that would include significant add-ons based on appearances, given his injury history.

wedward

And people go on about spending loads of money to replace players.

It's not how much you spend but who you spend it on. We could go out a pay £40m for someone and end up with an Ozil.

Then we would be fucked.

Imagine a player that costs 40 mil deciding to join Southampton.

You guys should just save for a couple more years and then buy fat Messi.

If physical death is the price that I must pay to free my Vidal from a permanent death of the spirit in Serie A, then nothing can be more redemptive. NOTHING

I'll be happy for him

I'll be ALIVE in him.

Pzbcu1Y.gif

Apparently, M'Vila is taking a big wage cut (50%) to go to Inter. I guess France 2016 is the motivation he needed, maybe? Inter are an absolute shambles of a football club tbh, but they may have a player here if he's finally decided to buckle down.

lol ffs

2 years ago he was linked with every big name club looking for a holding midfielder.

Anything to escape the hell hole that is the Russian premier league. Witsel should run before it's too late.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
As long as we do better than Milan idc

Genuine, non-trolling question

Is Ozil better now than he was in 2010? He obliterated us in the World Cup that year, but I never watched the Bundesliga, or Madrid matches in his first season there

pulga

Banned

I'll be happy for him

I'll be ALIVE in him.

pls enjoy la Undecima

Di Maria is great but £40m? No way anyone other than Monaco or PSG are paying that.

Di Maria is worth at least 3 Ozils lolololol

wedward

Is Ozil better now than he was in 2010? He obliterated us in the World Cup that year, but I never watched the Bundesliga, or Madrid matches in his first season there

2012-2013 Ozil was better than 2010 I think.

2010 better than 2013-2014.

Scum

which story?
3AQmK.gif

we're signing him because he was touching Messi in this picture INNIT.

Marotta is a flat circle. Juve is flat tire.

Marotta is a flat circle. Juve is flat tire.

Maroetjen453m,6n435k6mn
The two women arguing. Got caught playing both, didn't you? &#128530;

Clegg

Any attempt to sign Vidal will probably end in failure so I wouldn't mind going after other targets as we still need another cm. Not sure about Carvalho. He bosses it in Portugal but was out of his depth in the WC. Maybe he just needs more time since he's so young? £37m is way too much for him though. Still think we'll go for Strootman eventually too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The two women arguing. Got caught playing both, didn't you? &#65533;&#65533;

haha I wish
actually I don't, they're both not my type

Girl #1 'slammed' a folder on Girl #2's desk.

apparently because Girl #2 did that yesterday, or something. "How dare you? etc" "Well, you did that too etc"

Guy #1 stayed out of it.

I typed that one with my FACE

omgkitty

I honestly think Ozil is low on form and confidence. He came in and started off pretty well, but kinda trailed off and got hurt, and hasn't done much since then. I'm honestly kinda disappointed the WC is this summer as I think a full preseason with the team would have helped him, but I think once we get players like Walcott back who are known to make runs in behind which Ozil looks for, I think he'll get his confidence back. I just think he gets a lot of shit from the press, and he takes that a little too much to heart. Before, he used to have players like Ronaldo to take the weight off of him, and maybe he's not used to being the focal point of a team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
are we still pretending that Ozil is bad?

He's the best play-maker in the world. If he's invisible, blame your donkeys.

wedward

I honestly think Ozil is low on form and confidence. He came in and started off pretty well, but kinda trailed off and got hurt, and hasn't done much since then. I'm honestly kinda disappointed the WC is this summer as I think a full preseason with the team would have helped him, but I think once we get players like Walcott back who are known to make runs in behind which Ozil looks for, I think he'll get his confidence back. I just think he gets a lot of shit from the press, and he takes that a little too much to heart. Before, he used to have players like Ronaldo to take the weight off of him, and maybe he's not used to being the focal point of a team.

If Giroud converted a tenth of the chances Ozil creates for him nobody would be talking about this. If you watch the games you'll see he constantly creates good chances.

Edit- Yurt knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom