• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Allow that nonsense, where's that gif of Rodgers looking down Claire Rourke's top and looking away with a funny look on his face with the caption 'Nailed It'?

PinkMildItaliangreyhound.gif

It's one actively bad shirt in 3 years, still better than the away/thirds Liverpool kits last year imo.

Yeah they were pretty bad, but I grew to love it while Liverpool were top of the league :p

It's not the shirt, it's what you do in the shirt.

I honestly believe they bought Salah and Willian just because they could.

That's such a silly thought, especially in FFP days (where Chelsea are actually taking it seriously). Salah is a pointless signing though, he adds nothing and doesn't look like he will ever have the brain or skills to be a good starting player. Willian on the other hand fits in with Mou's style extremely well.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder if Keane secretly hoped that United would offer him some role, perhaps they did at one point? Maybe he is to volatile.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He's got energy

Perfectly sums up everything that is wrong with MOTD and BBC broadcasts.

The only analysis done right is Sky's, everywhere else is just second rate and horrible. BBC comes in second I suppose, ITV is jokes.

LTWheels

Perfectly sums up everything that is wrong with MOTD and BBC broadcasts.

The only analysis done right is Sky's, everywhere else is just second rate and horrible. BBC comes in second I suppose, ITV is jokes.

In BBC's defence, there is not time on motd for detailed analysis. It's surface level for a reason, as it fits the function of motd: highlights of the goals.

Mr Cola

In BBC's defence, there is not time on motd for detailed analysis. It's surface level for a reason, as it fits the function of motd: highlights of the goals.

I would honestly prefer no analysis to analysis i can write and predict before the show begins.

Southampton are looking to beat Newcastle to relegation it seems. What dreamland are they on thinking they can replace half their team?

Not so much a dreamland, more a reality that they'll have to

Lambert, Lallana, Shaw and probably Lovren leaving, and Rodgriguez will be injured well into next season I think. Whether they had to sell Lallana and Shaw at all is debatable though, I suppose.

Meier

she's adorable, but what is he looking at down there exactly? His boobs are bigger.

Haha, no kidding. I was thinking the same thing. My wife will catch me checking out another girl every few months and give me a "HEY!" but at least if I'm caught slipping she's gonna be worth it. He wouldn't have even been able to see down her shirt, lol.

L1NETT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom