• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Don't be a bell

I'd rather listen to Drew Scanlon talk about traction engines

Yeah, I did overlook the fact we have like a trillion dollars behind us :(
But tbf, Arsenal have shown it doesn't take a sheikh to do it.

Drew Scanlon? Is he the boring one from Giant Bomb?

L1NETT

I stopped after episode one. It's nice and all, but I don't like the premise at all. Does it get gradually better? I trust you 1NN1T, you wouldn't lie to me like KidA.

dropped Sherlock after Season 2. I just....don't like it. And I can't stand Cumberbatch's face

The premise isn't really what drags you aboard though. More the gorgeous cinematography, terrific directing , excellent performances and the pace it bounds along at

It's a fun ride, if you can't get into it because of the premise I wouldn't bother. I would question you though :p

Mastadon

Banned
Oh man me too. Are you into Podcasts? If so Patrick Klepek is doing a LOST Podcast at the moment, watching an episode and week and then discussing the shit out of it.

Huh really? I missed lost the first time round. Might jump on that.

Arsenal had toiled over the new stadium for years tbf, and are still a bit constrained by it in transfers and wages

The timing has to be right if you can't afford to just write off the cost of an entire stadium. Look at Valencia.

And he is indeed, though Wooden will try convincing you otherwise, the crazy Dane

@KidA, not yet, gonna finish Deadwood first

Oh man me too. Are you into Podcasts? If so Patrick Klepek is doing a LOST Podcast at the moment, watching an episode and week and then discussing the shit out of it.

Yep! Started my own rewatch too, I wish I could go back and watch it with virgin eyes as it aired.

I stopped after episode one. It's nice and all, but I don't like the premise at all. Does it get gradually better? I trust you 1NN1T, you wouldn't lie to me like KidA.

dropped Sherlock after Season 2. I just....don't like it. And I can't stand Cumberbatch's face

I personally love it, but season 1 is probably the strongest.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The premise isn't really what drags you aboard though. More the gorgeous cinematography, terrific directing , excellent performances and the pace it bounds along at

It's a fun ride, if you can't get into it because of the premise I wouldn't bother. I would question you though :p

spoiler inside dem spoiler tags
comic book that predicts the future? They met on a secret internet forum? NOW COME ON

Meier

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG

holy fuck you're in for a fucking wild ride. S2 is God-tier from beginning to end.

BEGINNING

TO

END

tumblr_inline_n7zw0gvJ4x1qkbblf.gif

Scum

haha I wish
actually I don't, they're both not my type

Girl #1 'slammed' a folder on Girl #2's desk.

apparently because Girl #2 did that yesterday, or something. "How dare you? etc" "Well, you did that too etc"

Guy #1 stayed out of it.

I typed that one with my FACE
Loool

L1NETT

spoiler inside dem spoiler tags
comic book that predicts the future? They met on a secret internet forum? NOW COME ON

IT'S A TV SHOW

Come on m8

I'd recommend "Cash in the Attic". Very realistic, gritty drama. Sounds right up your alley :p

Jarnet87

Drew is the guy who never plays video games. I wish he had left instead of Vinnie.

dc89

Huh really? I missed lost the first time round. Might jump on that.

Yep!! I can link it if you like.

Yep! Started my own rewatch too, I wish I could go back and watch it with virgin eyes as it aired.

Yeah me too. S1 & 2 were GOAT TV. Awesome stuff.

Drew is like the only person at GB who's interesting

Yep.

"So Brad, what did you do this week?"

"Uhh......"

I probably got them mixed up.

LTWheels

New series of 24 is pretty darn good. Been catching up on the episodes.

I think it helps the pacing only been 12 eps. Much tighter.

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 2m
Alexis Sánchez has told Barcelona he favours a move to Arsenal above Liverpool due to personal reasons.

Don't know if he's reliable a lot of Barcelona fans say he is.

Croyles

Never really enjoyed GaintBomb. Those guys don't even seem to enjoy games imo. Major buzzkill every time, and that was WITH Ryan.

Badstuber or Kroos?

I'd be throwing a hissyfit too if Pep just turned us into a poor man's version of the team we smacked 7-0.

Badstuber :p

Kroos is ok. Bit of a cock, but even in his average games he makes some class passes.

You can hate me now. :)

LTWheels

Its awesome. Such fan service as well but I love it, I hope they do more too.

I would like more, but in the 12 ep format. Don't think it could should go back to longer.

Being outside of the US has been interesting for a change. Would like to see different countries in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom