• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 2m
Alexis Sánchez has told Barcelona he favours a move to Arsenal above Liverpool due to personal reasons.

Don't know if he's reliable a lot of Barcelona fans say he is.

He gets some things right then guesses at other stuff.

Did you end up watching Bebop?

I could listen to Vinnie talk all day, but Drew does my head in

Difference between an interesting person, and a person with an interesting life I guess.

ij5pd8lVfFXN0.gif

LegoArmo

I don't think Suarez is worth the £80m that Bale or Ronaldo went for, due to his age and the fact he's a psychopath, but Liverpool hold all the cards and don't have to accept an offer below what they value him at.

I don't think £60m would be bad business, if he has to leave anyway, there's no replacing him no matter how much money you get. Two young £30m players will help ease the pain.

wedward

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 2m
Alexis Sánchez has told Barcelona he favours a move to Arsenal above Liverpool due to personal reasons.

Don't know if he's reliable a lot of Barcelona fans say he is.

DiMarzio says Sanchez prefers Arsenal.

I trust him over Rafael.

L1NETT

Never really enjoyed GaintBomb. Those guys don't even seem to enjoy games imo. Major buzzkill every time, and that was WITH Ryan.

They are fairly enjoyable. Know their shit, do the occasional damn good video etc problem is they all blur into one guy in my mind. Oh, another 30 something who likes talking about food and wrestling. How fascinating

Probably doesn't help I don't share much background with them not coming from the states and all that, but agree with whoever said they don't understand the hysteria around them. They are perfectly good, but there are far more interesting writers and folks out there.

Croyles

They are fairly enjoyable. Know their shit, do the occasional damn good video etc problem is they all blur into one guy in my mind. Oh, another 30 something who likes talking about food and wrestling. How fascinating

Probably doesn't help I don't share much background with them not coming from the states and all that, but agree with whoever said they don't understand the hysteria around them. They are perfectly good, but there are far more interesting writers and folks out there.

Charlie Brooker on the other hand, I could listen to all day talking about games, even if he knows relatively little compared to "video game journalists".

White Laurence Fishburne ftw.

Blablurn

All the on point distribution from Mertesacker that Arsenal fans jizz over,

Badstuber does that in his sleep.

lol. Bla pls. This is the same shit Ribery pulled in 2009-10.

Nah. I just don't like Kroos. Thats it. I want him to leave. Like for real. I'm okay with him wanting more money. But not at Bayern pls.

3Sixty

Total Dutch Football ‏@TotalDutchFB 46m
More
Graziano Pelle transfer is all agreed - just personal talks now #Feyenoord to #Southampton for €8m #saintsfc (VI.nl)

Bargain.

hiroshawn

Banned
Iker Casillas has had his holidays disrupted by a comment a fan made on social media. The fan asked him to throw his son in the sea and the enraged shotstopper replied with insults.

The Real Madrid keeper posted an image on Instagram where he can be seen beside his son, Martín, with a comment "his first time", referring to the fact that it was the little one's first ever visit to the beach.

A user commented: "Throw him [your son] in the water and see if he floats, you mole". The keeper replied with a barrage of insults: "You have to be a total son of a b*tch to leave that comment. I hope you have the capacity to think about what you wrote for 3 minutes, YOU TW*T!!!"

Read more: Casillas rages at online comment - MARCA.com (English version)

Seem to be directly conflicting reports on whether we're in for Carvalho or not.

Tom McDermott ‏@FootballMcD 5m

Quickly on Carvalho. My info is that club under Moyes were v interested but it's not something they are looking at currently. The reported fee is far higher than what #mufc had in mind. My opinion = no deal.

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 3m

Nani won't be envolved on William Carvalho's deal. #mufc

Meier

Goncalo Lopes has a pretty good track record as of late. Seems pretty clued into City right now.

City loaned out Ellis Plummer (academy defender) to St. Mirren for next season. We seem to be getting a lot of guys from the EDS out on loan which is obviously good for their development whether they come back to City or not.

EmiPrime

The vile things some people tweet to players or post on their facebooks makes me embarrassed to like football. I wish they'd get banned for it, both from social media and stadiums.

Elchele

how good is Kroos defensively though?

shit. that's why he never managed to replace Schweinsteiger. On the rest of things, he's better but he's a CM like Xavi, not a all-around midfielder like Schweinsteiger or Vidal.

I don't mind if he leaves. I prefer Højbjerg who is a complete midfielder and isn't as slow as a rock.

Well, in his sleep and in a video game is the only football Badstuber can play. So, I guess that doesn't mean much?

YES MILCH

Scum

What other fancy DMs and MCs are there that teams are keeping eyes on? I know Koke signed a new contract and M'Vila is rotting away somewhere.

Does Schneiderlin still want to leave??

Blablurn

I have a feeling dortmund will go down this year. immobile is just a fraud. yurt sent him to dortmund on my command. he will destroy your team from within.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom