• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it matters how much you pay if the player doesn't want to join you.
Higher wage offer may be enough and ive not seen any reports saying he doesn't want to play for LFC just that he prefers arsenal. Preferring something over another doesn't mean you still won't like the other option.

Barzul

So LFC getting sanchez means we need to pay more dor the player, easy with the Suarez sale and offer more in wages, again easy with Suarez gone

Player has to want to go there first though. If he prefers Arsenal and Barca feel like a deal can be done with us, it'll happen regardless of what Liverpool want and vice versa.

I have a feeling dortmund will go down this year. immobile is just a fraud. yurt sent him to dortmund on my command. he will destroy your team from within.

You made one major mistake, though.

Every time a Bundesliga club signed the Serie A top goal scorer, that club won the Bundesliga.

#HardFacts #StatisticsBitch #FirePep

Reus is a broken man.

u wot m8?

i2cWh3LBTUrk.gif

Clegg

Feel like this is the time when we find out whether Woowar has learned anything. He's tied up two transfers which were relatively straightforward. Now he has to go for the big ones.

GeoffArsenal ‏@GeoffArsenal 18m
Yes there is interest in Sanchez,

Yes he has met with Arsenal and keen to join.

Talks ongoing.

Caveat: Remember i was not in the room.

GeoffArsenal talking too might happen guys

Scum

You guys and Twitter. Lool.
Just be patient. Celebrate when everything is officially on the club's site/news.

So I plan on starting my first watch of a full Premier League season, only problem is I don't really know who to root for. Any suggestions?

Also, how often should I use the word "cunt". Like after every sentence? After every five words?

I don't think so. He's been a very good source for Portuguese news from my experience. He posted about Navas to Bayern a few days ago and I know that's only kind of becoming a widespread thing today.

Got plenty wrong when it's come to United over the last year or two anyway.

wedward

GeoffArsenal ‏@GeoffArsenal 18m
Yes there is interest in Sanchez,

Yes he has met with Arsenal and keen to join.

Talks ongoing.

Caveat: Remember i was not in the room.

GeoffArsenal talking too might happen guys

GET INNNNNNNNNNNN BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Funny how Suarez has fucked Arsenal's summer transfer window two seasons in a row.

In what way?

We are getting Sanchez regardless of what you do.

dc89

So I plan on starting my first watch of a full Premier League season, only problem is I don't really know who to root for. Any suggestions?

Also, how often should I use the word "cunt". Like after every sentence? After every five words?

Do a Pulga and support two teams. City & a team of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom