• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
Liverpool gaf, who gets your team the 25+ goals a season you'll be losing now that Suarez is doing one to Barcelona?

Probably no-one, but we don't necessarily need to replace all 25 goals if we defend better. Sturridge will also be the focal point of our attack, and could well have a better season than last. Lallana will add goals from midfield too.

kharma45

I feel sorry for Fellaini a bit; its not his fault Moyes and Woodward ran out of options last summer and panic-bought him. But he's not United quality and if we can get even half what we paid he should be on his way.

bud

there was a bit on tv a few days ago with someone who played with van gaal when he was a player for sparta (in the late '70s, early '80s). obviously, they took showers together. said louis had a small dick. a really small one.

welcome to manchester united.

Mastadon

Banned
I bet Rodgers is packing serious heat. Have you seen his new girlfriend? Ain't just faces getting rubbed m8.
it's also wombs

WJD

The only actual football related peoples cocks I've seen are Scholes' and Sam Slocombe's. I need to diversify.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Clueless Moyes, it was an early sign he was out of his league. The fucker gets rid of the entire staff but does nothing with the players lol. There wasn't much to research either.

- lots of attacking talent that isn't being utilized in the best way
- loads of average players that have worn out their welcome
- an absolutely terrible midfield
- a back line filled with quality players made of glass
- De Gea.

Still alot to fix in a month for us, one midfielder and a left back doesnt give us what we need at the moment. We still need better players to control the game, every fucking game last year our midfield was getting completely roasted by others, it was embarrasing. Another midfielder who can break up play is a must. I really hope we sort it out, but i feel bad asking for so much more.

wedward

It's got worse with age. His sack has darkened and his penis looks like one of the worms in King Kong.

Mourhino looks like a man who hasn't touched his penis in years other than to take a piss.

When he was at Inter/first year at Madrid he looked like a man who was jerking it regularly.

Arnie

Liverpool gaf, who gets your team the 25+ goals a season you'll be losing now that Suarez is doing one to Barcelona?
Questions like this are hugely misleading.

Firstly, not one player. Secondly we may well concede less. Thirdly there's no saying that Sturridge in a pure central role, flanked by the likes of Sterling and, say, Markovic, with Lallana behind them wouldn't be as potent as whatever we produced last season.

Ultimately it's hard to say but what we do know about Rodgers' Liverpool is that they're exceptional at scoring goals and winning games. With or without Suarez.

It's the movement and coaching that creates the bulk of our attacking threat.

K1LLER7

Lambert and Borini could get between them 15. You'd expect Lallana and Hendo to net a few each too. Then all depends on who we bring in for the wide areas. I doubt we'll need to score 101 goals to be successful next season though.
I'm not 100% sure how you guys line up next season. Is it a 4-3-3 with Sturridge up top?

Still think you need one world class player to come in and have, if not the same, a similar impact Suarez has had.

I think Di Maria would be perfect for you guys. He looks set for a move too. Let Sanchez go to Arsenal and use €35-40m on Di Maria. Origi will do well too if he comes and actually stays at the club. He could easily bag 10 goals.

there was a bit on tv a few days ago with someone who played with van gaal when he was a player for sparta (in the late '70s, early '80s). obviously, they took showers together. said louis had a small dick. a really small one.

welcome to manchester united.

One of the Bayern players said the same thing I think.

I bet Rodgers is packing serious heat. Have you seen his new girlfriend? Ain't just faces getting rubbed m8.

itnu3MgFFet0z.gif

Mohamed Moallim ‏@iammoallim 3m
Islam Slimani says Algeria will donate World Cup prize money ($9M) to people of Gaza because "they need it more than us". [algemeen dagblad]

My heroes.

Arnie

I control the WC sweepstake at work and I've decided to give a surprise £5 to the person that picked Algeria.

Wildcard.

Go buy yourself a nice lunch, love.

pulga

Banned
I control the WC sweepstake at work and I've decided to give a surprise £5 to the person that picked Algeria.

Wildcard.

Could've been Nathan, yet you didn't give him a helping hand when he was in need.

Now the fumes are in too deep. It's too late. Just look at him all excited over a pecho frío like Ander Herrera. He's done for.

Wilbur

Banned

Wildcard.

I won staff of the month this time and part of the reason was organising the sweepstake

Arnold, we're heroes.

edit but yeah Ale's right you fucking cunt give me a job

K1LLER7

IndyKalia
"We had enough of @GuillemBalague made up "ITK" stories. He just sits there & decides to link players to every club. Sir, you're blocked."

Its still on Pool gaf

Wilbur

Banned
What did you get for being employee of the month?

Well normally you get 30 quid but someone else got the same amount of votes as me so it's only 15. Disgraceful.

Gonna start looking for a real grown up job in October when I come back from using up all my holiday hours.

There is a children's tv script thing run by BAFTA which I'm going to try for (and one by the BBC but that closes on Monday and it won't be ready ;_;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom