• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I'm not home m8, I'm currently eating honey roasted cashews, drinking Copella and watching scrubs in a woman's bed while she sleeps
I have to sleep now but I need to leave this message before I go.

Not just for you, although it appears highly applicable.

Even when things are stressful and confusing and tough and frustrating and seemingly impossible, look into the sky, or down to the cashew crumbs on your belly mountain, even - and realise:

This is such a good time to be alive.

Dean/Wilbs, Fifa?

Speaking of fifa

hBgv9u1.jpg

Look at that goal
http://a.pomf.se/jolfcl.webm

and look at this Stuart Cola guy, no one knows who he is, but Pamperchu is a man of love for the people around, not much unlike Jesus and Santa Clause, so he shares the goals
http://a.pomf.se/ejjind.webm

I am the greatest 6'7 CAM in the world

Honestly I'll applaud Liverpool if they get 75m+ for Suarez. He's a fucking liability and can't play or train for 4 months. Even if they don't get Sanchez, they can easily meet someone like Griezzman's clause and improve the rest of their team. Defense or example needs major work.

Liability my arse. He'll score 25 goals for them at least, ban(s) or no ban(s). He's a PR nightmare, but far from a liability

Rodgers is definitely tiny. Skinny and tiny, like little Raheem.

Strong, firm, unyielding, directly responsible for dozens of pregnancies

guys

GUYS

we're signing this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5kJf46siIo

pls tell me he's gud?

is he better than Sterling?

Haven't watched the video, but no, no he isn't

Who's this Barca cunt giving us morality lessons, and telling Liverpool to remember that Suarez has apologised for his latest bite. That fucking club. Topple over already you obnoxious pricks. Mes Que Un Cunt.

Watched Event Horizon. Pretty good. CGI horribly dated. Sam Neill is a dismal actor.

Wilbur

Banned
This morning at like 10 my manager was like "is it too early for some crisps?"

This other girl on our team said "had my first packet at half 8 babe".

I work with strange creatures.

First packet? How many did she have?

I've kinda gone off crisps. Don't just sit there and eat a packet of McCoys like I used to. I'll demolish Pringles if they're there, but otherwise... gimme fruit instead baby.

Or biscuits. Mmmmmmm biscuits.

L1NETT

This morning at like 10 my manager was like "is it too early for some crisps?"

This other girl on our team said "had my first packet at half 8 babe".

I work with strange creatures.

Probably those weird Tyrells Beetroot Crisps fucking nutters eat

First packet? How many did she have?

I've kinda gone off crisps. Don't just sit there and eat a packet of McCoys like I used to. I'll demolish Pringles if they're there, but otherwise... gimme fruit instead baby.

Or biscuits. Mmmmmmm biscuits.

Agreed. Will have a packet of Pombears like a big kid though.

What biscuits are we talking

Wilbur

Banned
Ooh I do like Pombears.

Biscuits: just chocolate digestives will do me usually, but bourbons are yum too. Those pink panther ones though, they're my favourite. Dunno what they're actually called but they're INCREDIBLE

used to have them in my lunchbox every day

Wilbur

Banned
Guys, where can I watch the PL matches? Only cable and stuff? Also, what time are they usually on?

USA GAF ASSEMBLE

I think they're on NBC a lot of the time, from streams that I've watched. Might be wrong.

Times? No idea what the equivalent is where you are, but in England

Saturday: 12:45pm, 3pm, 5pm
Sunday: 12/2/4pm
Mon/Tue/Wed: 7:45/8pm

USA GAF ASSEMBLE

I think they're on NBC a lot of the time, from streams that I've watched. Might be wrong.

Times? No idea what the equivalent is where you are, but in England

Saturday: 12:45pm, 3pm, 5pm
Sunday: 12/2/4pm
Mon/Tue/Wed: 7:45/8pm

Thanks, the times are great to me apparently. I'll search here for a place where I can watch it.

L1NETT

Ooh I do like Pombears.

Biscuits: just chocolate digestives will do me usually, but bourbons are yum too. Those pink panther ones though, they're my favourite. Dunno what they're actually called but they're INCREDIBLE

used to have them in my lunchbox every day

Bourbons are sensational. A true classic

Partial to a shortbread or a rich tea though

pulga

Banned
Marca say Kroos is absolutely a done deal. 25m, 5 years, official after the WC.

10498202_10152950486922306_8470490823200900559_o.jpg

Bievenido a Madrid, Toni.

pulga

Banned
Modric and Kroos.

No DM?

wtzgU.gif

Alonso I guess, but don't think he has another top-level season left in him. Plus I worry how slow our midfield would be with Kroos and Alonso.

Think the rest of our CM business is gonna hinge whether Di Maria leaves or not.

I've been messing around with FM and my team right now is the first in the league, while having the best attack and second worst defense. How the hell is that possible, I don't know.

ATF487

I've been messing around with FM and my team right now is the first in the league, while having the best attack and second worst defense. How the hell is that possible, I don't know.

You've just imagined Liverpool FC.

It's 31c here with 60% humidity and I am dying. Summer is awful

Wilbur

Banned
Kroos is only going to Madrid because LVG turned him down

United's sloppy seconds Pulga. Pls enjoy

are you Argentina

Barzul

Guys, where can I watch the PL matches? Only cable and stuff? Also, what time are they usually on?

You can watch them on NBC and NBC Sports. Usually cycles btw those two. I'm in Central Time and the games can go from kickoff times as early as 6:45am to as late as 12:30 pm. Adjust for your timezone accordingly.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
[Daily Mirror] "Vidal has revealed that he is keen on linking up with Louis van Gaal at Man Utd amid talk of a £30m bid"

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

are you Argentina

You've just imagined Liverpool FC.

Haha, no, I'm actually a Skrill North team, but every game ends up 4-3, 3-2, 5-4, something like that.

You can watch them on NBC and NBC Sports. Usually cycles btw those two. I'm in Central Time and the games can go from kickoff times as early as 6:45am to as late as 12:30 pm. Adjust for your timezone accordingly.

Thanks!

Wilbur

Banned
Oh my fucking god I was just doing a shit and a big brown spider was right next to my foot and I squealed and jumped off the toilet and then killed it with mounds of toilet paper but the girl's dad just called her name because he thought it was her in the toilet but it was me and now he's laughing at me help

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Seriously for a moment - and bear in mind I know it isn't happening - how would you react if it did?
it hurts that u dont even read my posts anymore. More than losing Vidal

Well if he is leaving, then United would be my preferred choice.

If physical death is the price that I must pay to free my Vidal from a permanent death of the spirit in Serie A, then nothing can be more redemptive. NOTHING

I'll be happy for him

I'll be ALIVE in him.

and I'll be there when he lifts the CL title. Smiling, no doubt.

and what a time to be dead

Oh my fucking god I was just doing a shit and a big brown spider was right next to my foot and I squealed and jumped off the toilet and then killed it with mounds of toilet paper but the girl's dad just called her name because he thought it was her in the toilet but it was me and now he's laughing at me help

It could be worse. The spider could be the family's pet.

pulga

Banned

VGQbO.gif

wait who are you banging now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom