• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned

Scum

tumblr_n833n2J1tJ1r30r4xo1_250.gif

tumblr_n833n2J1tJ1r30r4xo4_250.gif

tumblr_n833n2J1tJ1r30r4xo2_250.gif

Ballon-d-Or-2003-pavel-nedved-2268677-300-229.jpg

One of my all time favourite players. Nedved <3
EWmof.gif

K1LLER7

I want Juventus to keep Vidal for Yurt and co. we can't take their best player. They'll stop watching football after falling behind Inter and AC Milan. Then they'll stop posting here. It's too much :*(

I want Juventus to keep Vidal for Yurt and co. we can't take their best player. They'll stop watching football after falling behind Inter and AC Milan. Then they'll stop posting here. It's too much :*(

Exactly, we shouldn't take their best midfielder Vidal away from them. We should take back Pogtrayer!

doesn't look that bad

Jarnet87

I feel sorry for Fellaini a bit; its not his fault Moyes and Woodward ran out of options last summer and panic-bought him. But he's not United quality and if we can get even half what we paid he should be on his way.

he never had a chance. He was always going to be brought in by Moyes, but it should have been on July 1st as a buy of confidence and not one of panic as the window closed. Didn't get any time in the preseason to work with the team, then had that wrist injury which should of been taken care of right off the bat. Worst of all was Moyes completely playing him out of position and to his weaknesses instead of strengths. Just an absolute mess.

Zabojnik

That's alright. He's our best player for one more day only. Tomorrow we sign the next football great, Juan iTurbe.

FootballFan

Well it's refreshing to see you're not going full on muppet over the racist vampire cunt.

You might have a smidgen of class after all.

I always tell the truth mate.

I supported the Neymar signing because he, at that point, was an extremely talented and gifted player, who was only 21 and can play on the wing.

Suarez is a biting racist who would cost more than Neymar, is MUCH older, and would be used on the wing where he would be as effective as Cuenca.

It's so fucking stupid.

sign some defenders. Jesus.

K1LLER7

That's alright. He's our best player for one more day only. Tomorrow we sign the next football great, Juan iTurbe.
I always sign him on Fifa

Woodward pls. Hijack the deal!

I always tell the truth mate.

I supported the Neymar signing because he, at that point, was an extremely talented and gifted player, who was only 21 and can play on the wing.

Suarez is a biting racist who would cost more than Neymar, is MUCH older, and would be used on the wing where he would be as effective as Cuenca.

It's so fucking stupid.

sign some defenders. Jesus.
Ummm not sure about that mate :p

FootballFan

wtzgU.gif

Alonso I guess, but don't think he has another top-level season left in him. Plus I worry how slow our midfield would be with Kroos and Alonso.

Think the rest of our CM business is gonna hinge whether Di Maria leaves or not.

I hope you keep Alonso because he is shit.

omgkitty

Man, he had a hell of a shot on him. Makes me feel like going and watching some Henry or Bergkamp videos. They just don't make footballers like they used to.

Modric - Kroos
-------Vidal

damn i just gave myself a boner

After all this Vidal talk, could you imagine the uproar if Arsenal actually signed him like all those bullshit stories from earlier this week said we would?

Yen

It's shocking that Barca's opening bid was £70m. I was sure they were going to totally low-ball us.

A net spend of ~£10-20m on those 7 players would be good. I think we need two attacking players to replace Suarez though. Markovic and: Shaqiri, Konoplyanka, Sanchez?

K1LLER7

If that ridiculous 80m squids transfer is real then yeah, pretty sure m8. Stop believing Plug's Illarramendi prices lol.

Neymar cost €87.2m, if Suarez is £80.0m then that would be more wouldn't it?
Wasn't the Neymar transfer over £80m after they did the whole breakdown of the transfer?

More importantly, How much are they paying Suarez's parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom