• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modric - Kroos
-------Vidal

damn i just gave myself a boner

ibgraz9A77YPWP.gif

FootballFan

Wasn't the Neymar transfer over £80m after they did the whole breakdown of the transfer?

More importantly, How much are they paying Suarez's parents?

Nah, after the breakdown that is what it went to. Before the breakdown the initial fee was £48m(€57m) but after breaking it down officially it went up to £69m(€87m)

Yen

Yenrot pls reject it.

He is worth 500million

He can win you the PL.

Just keep him.

Your club needs a whole new backline*, you gave away Thiago and Fabregas for peanuts, Xavi is dead, and you are going to pay £80m for a man who has bitten three players, got done for racism, regularly kicks and stamps, despite the fact you already should have the best front three in the world.

*signed two goalies though, fairplay

Scum

Go back to bed, Killer.

Your club needs a whole new backline*, you gave away Thiago and Fabregas for peanuts, Xavi is dead, and you are going to pay £80m for a man who has bitten three players, got done for racism, regularly kicks and stamps, despite the fact you already should have the best front three in the world.

Just fucking madness.

FootballFan

It's just fucking brilliant to see such an ambidextrous player. Too many cunts nowadays seem to forget they have two feet.

Pedro is Mr. Ambidextrous.

FIFA games switch his "Preferred Foot" stat every year lol. One game says Preferred foot: Right, next game says left, next one right etc.

Pedro - The Ambidextrous - by HeilRJ, same guy that made that Nedved video above.

K1LLER7

Nah, after the breakdown that is what it went to. Before the breakdown the initial fee was £48m(€57m) but after breaking it down officially it went up to £69m(€87m)
I read it was over, but that must have included all his wages which amounted to 30m+.

Anyway, would be better to keep Sanchez and use this money on some legit defenders. Yedlin and Marquinhos.

FootballFan

Fabregas is shit, would rather use Roberto.

But Thiago... :'(

I don't know Yenrot. I don't know. Just crazy.

You forgot to mention Mascherano the fake CB extended his contract! YAY!!

Elchele

replacing Di Maria with Kroos must be one of the stupidest things a club has ever done

hope this becomes official soon. Gomez and Kroos gone. Glorious times ahead

Scum

Neymar --------- Messi ---------- Sanchez
---- Iniesta --- Biscuits --- Rakitic ----
Alba -- Hummels -- Marquinhos -- Alves
------------------ ter Stegen -----------------

A. Cole on a free
Another CB and CM
Never play Mascherano at CB and rotate him with Biscuits instead
Find a RB to replace aging Alves

omgkitty

Where will di Maria end up? I know Arsene was very interested last summer and wanted him with Ozil, and it didn't happen. Think he's focused more on Sanchez now though.

pulga

Banned
replacing Di Maria with Kroos must be one of the stupidest things a club has ever done

hope this becomes official soon. Gomez and Kroos gone. Glorious times ahead

considering this isnt the case (yet, at least), this is one of the stupidest things you've ever posted

Tubie

It's a shame Barca has to use him as CB. He's an incredibly good defensive mid, way better than Busquets imo.

FootballFan

Neymar --------- Messi ---------- Sanchez
---- Iniesta --- Biscuits --- Rakitic ----
Alba -- Hummels -- Marquinhos -- Alves
------------------ ter Stegen -----------------

A. Cole on a free
Another CB and CM
Never play Mascherano at CB and rotate him with Biscuits instead
Find a RB to replace aging Alves

Scum pls. You are using your brain, that will never happen.

We need a more defensive rightback, kinda like Abidal was, but on the opposite side.

Abidal was great at defending, pretty tall and could play CB.

It's no use having 2 Dani Alves', one of them(Alba) is much better than the other too.

Alves to PSG. Timurid pls sort it out.

I wish Song, Cuenca, Masch, Alves etc just left already.

FootballFan

It's a shame Barca has to use him as CB. He's an incredibly good defensive mid, way better than Busquets imo.

That is just crazy-talk.

Busquets is quite literally the best actual defensive mid in the world(not box to box like Vidal/Yaya etc).

He is a cunt, but an amazing player.

I agree that Masch shouldn't be played CB though lol.

Scum

Scum pls. You are using your brain, that will never happen.

We need a more defensive rightback, kinda like Abidal was, but on the opposite side.

Abidal was great at defending, pretty tall and could play CB.

It's no use having 2 Dani Alves', one of them(Alba) is much better than the other too.

Alves to PSG. Timurid pls sort it out.

I wish Song, Cuenca, Masch, Alves etc just left already.

Any young RB out there that fit the bill?

FootballFan

Any young RB out there that fit the bill?

Nah not really tbh.

Someone like Ivanovic is a good example of what I mean though.

Obviously don't want him, but a player like him. Can go forward ok, is more focused on defending and can also play CB.

Scum

Nah not really tbh.

Someone like Ivanovic is a good example of what I mean though.

Obviously don't want him, but a player like him. Can go forward ok, is more focused on defending and can also play CB.

Ah. I see. Still though, it's a shame to see Zubi's gone cray cray.

Lightning

Banned
Yes he did. He deleted it after posting.

@GeoffArsenal: Yes, there's interest in Sanchez. Yes, he has met with Arsenal and keen to join. Talks ongoing.

Fear not Lightning.
Must have missed it. I fear, until it's official I'll always be nervous about it. Sanchez would be the PERFECT signing. I'd be overjoyed but hate public saga transfers, they never end in our favour.

wedward

Don't Arsenal need a striker?

I still think we will try and get Remy, but aside from that I don't know who is available that is going to instantly improve us.

I think we will see a front two of Sanchez and Theo or possible Sanchez and Giroud. I think Sanchez will have a pretty free role.

omgkitty

I still think we will try and get Remy, but aside from that I don't know who is available that is going to instantly improve us.

I think we will see a front two of Sanchez and Theo or possible Sanchez and Giroud. I think Sanchez will have a pretty free role.

Martinez really seems to want to come to Arsenal. Think 35m is way too much for him though.

wedward

Martinez really seems to want to come to Arsenal. Think 35m is way too much for him though.

Jackson Martinez?

We'll see I guess. Don't think anyone knows what Wenger is planning. Lots of reports that he wants to use Sanchez as a striker, but they said the same thing about Draxula. I have my doubts about it.

Scum

Benteke or Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom