• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jul/03/louis-van-gaal-tempers-idealism-holland-strengths?CMP=twt_gu

Great article on the genius of Louis van Gaal. What an outstanding choice by Woodward. I was concerned, both with Woodward making the decision and the selection of LvG. But what a revelation it's been already. Woodward to his credit, has clearly learnt a lot about football. I suppose 10 years alongside the likes of Fergie, Sir Bobby, Giggs and all the other great players will rub off.

So excited for next season now. No idea how we will play but I think we will be up there especially if we get Vidal.

ED WOODWARD
ED WOODWARD
ED WOODWARD

Wilbur

Banned
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jul/03/louis-van-gaal-tempers-idealism-holland-strengths?CMP=twt_gu

Great article on the genius of Louis van Gaal. What an outstanding choice by Woodward. I was concerned, both with Woodward making the decision and the selection of LvG. But what a revelation it's been already. Woodward to his credit, has clearly learnt a lot about football. I suppose 10 years alongside the likes of Fergie, Sir Bobby, Giggs and all the other great players will run off.

So excited for next season now. No idea how we will play but I think we will be up there especially if we get Vidal.

ED WOODWARD
ED WOODWARD
ED WOODWARD

incredible

pulga

Banned
M8 the likes of Ander Herrera are the only ones interested in going to United atm, just forget about Vidal.

Mastadon

Banned
I wonder why we're taking so long to unveil Emre Can?

Maybe he wants a certain squad number and we need to finalise a sale for a player on the way out? Similarly, I imagine Lambert would want 9, so we're waiting to bin Aspas before he says which number he's going for.

Paperwork stuff supposedly, should be today or tomorrow.

Scum

Great article on the genius of Louis van Gaal. What an outstanding choice by Woodward. I was concerned, both with Woodward making the decision and the selection of LvG. But what a revelation it's been already. Woodward to his credit, has clearly learnt a lot about football. I suppose 10 years alongside the likes of Fergie, Sir Bobby, Giggs and all the other great players will rub off.

ED WOODWARD
ED WOODWARD
ED WOODWARD

iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ush, mate. Where's my Lukaku & Caulker and why isn't Lennon at QPR for £15m?? :<

Lennon will be here forever, it's best to accept that now.

Lukaku isn't going to happen because we don't want to deal with Chelsea after the shitstorm they started with Modric. That £22m they offered us soured relations permanently.

I really wanna see it, but the idea of APES going apeshit over ape shit is not appealing to me

Honestly Rise is a great movie, is not at all what I thought it would be.

Surprised the Sammy Lee + Hyypia situation hasn't been mentioned in here

Looks like Lee agreed to be Sami's assistant manager at Brighton, then pissed off to take a coaching role at Southampton just before signing on the dotted line, when Brighton had already announced it.

Scum

Some of these idiots on gaming side. Yeesh. It's no wonder they get so easily fucked over by publishers and their bullshit. They never stop to read anything!

Lennon will be here forever, it's best to accept that now.

Lukaku isn't going to happen because we don't want to deal with Chelsea after the shitstorm they started with Modric. That £22m they offered us soured relations permanently.

Honestly Rise is a great movie, is not at all what I thought it would be.

Shame that. I'd love to see him at Spurs. Maybe we should offer £22m for him then? huehuehuehue.

ED WOODWARD
ED WOODWARD
ED WOODWARD

Thank fuck.

Scum

Surprised the Sammy Lee + Hyypia situation hasn't been mentioned in here

Looks like Lee agreed to be Sami's assistant manager at Brighton, then pissed off to take a coaching role at Southampton just before signing on the dotted line, when Brighton had already announced it.

nt5j5sS.png

We all hate Leeds scum.

Don't get yourselves quiff high in debt if you don't want shit like this to happen to you.

Hopefully the same happens to City in the near future.

pulga

Banned
Puyol says: "Suarez us a tremendous striker, very hard to defend against"

The tapping up has begun. Hold on to yer butts.

It's hilarious how they're trying to cleanse his reputation.

I have a feeling that when he does something stupid at Barca, and he will, they'll make Uruguay look like the voice of reason.

Scum

We all hate Leeds scum.

Don't get yourselves quiff high in debt if you don't want shit like this to happen to you.

Hopefully the same happens to City in the near future.

Well, cheers for letting me know. I'm not a big fan either.

Yeah!

Fuck Leeds to hell anyway.
I wonder what the odds are for Leeds to get relegated...

FF is rolling in his grave.
#PrayforFF

D_prOdigy

No-one anywhere will give a fuck when Suarez kicks an 8-year old Elche fan in the face or whatever, because no-one really gives a fuck what happens in La Liga.

Scum

It's hilarious how they're trying to cleanse his reputation.

I have a feeling that when he does something stupid at Barca, and he will, they'll make Uruguay look like the voice of reason.

Like someone mentioned yesterday, he'll probably try to engineer a move to R. Madrid. loool

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No-one anywhere will give a fuck when Suarez kicks an 8-year old Elche fan in the face or whatever, because no-one really gives a fuck what happens in La Liga.
Pretty much

But if he goes to Barca then Madrid fans will care innit. And they'll make slow-mo-zoomed-in Youtube compliations of his bites

And proclaim themselves the gentlemen club again

Pretty much

But if he goes to Barca then Madrid fans will care innit. And they'll make slow-mo-zoomed in Youtube complications of his bites

And proclaim themselves the gentlemen club again
They should add biting to their little gentlemans handbook.

Jarnet87

Suarez is little Kevin in Sin City, and Uefalona are the Cardinal protecting him. There will be more incidents then ever, prepare thy self.

Viva

Mastadon is fasting and he just said cunt a couple of pages ago

I don't know how to break it to him
Allah knows best.

He is trying his best. I thank him for extending this hand of friendship. I will also extend one to you when we take Vidal from you.

Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom