• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Allah knows best.

He is trying his best. I thank him for extending this hand of friendship. I will also extend one to you when we take Vidal from you.

Sorry :(
Like, how can you tell someone fasting for hours that everything he just went through was for nothing?

Any tips Arsenal GAF Woodward?

Edit: you better hope you don't sign him in Ramadan, because I'm fucking sending you all kinds of Haram pics on twitter if you do

Feorax

BrnaLkTCIAArGu5.png

Lol.

Pretty much

But if he goes to Barca then Madrid fans will care innit. And they'll make slow-mo-zoomed-in Youtube compliations of his bites

And proclaim themselves the gentlemen club again

they can throw a pig's head at him

give him something to chew on

Salazar

I do hope there are some elite JTs in Spain ready to get into Suarez.

It's not exactly a super difficult mental lock-pick exercise. Just needle the fucker a tiny bit and he'll try to eat you.

Like, how can you tell someone fasting for hours that everything he just went through was for nothing?

Any tips Arsenal GAF Woodward?

Edit: you better hope you don't sign him in Ramadan, because I'm fucking sending you all kinds of Haram pics on twitter if you do
Sell it as growing pains.

For example. When we get Vidal all it means is that Pogba assumes greater responsibility and is able to blossom into the star we all know he can be. It will be good for you.

Please just loan him to us for our hard matches against City, Chelsea and Liverpool :(

Lovren - I think he's good. What's £20m these days. Nothing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

It's not exactly a super difficult mental lock-pick exercise. Just needle the fucker a tiny bit and he'll try to eat you.

I'm sure he'll do something stupid in El Clásico

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sell it as growing pains.

For example. When we get Vidal all it means is that Pogba assumes greater responsibility and is able to blossom into the star we all know he can be. It will be good for you.

Please just loan him to us for our hard matches against City, Chelsea and Liverpool :(

Lovren - I think he's good. What's £20m these days. Nothing.
speaking of which, everyone should read this!

http://www.theguardian.com/football...aul-pogba-brazil-world-cup-germany?CMP=twt_gu

L1NETT

So we're still linked strongly with him. Anyone else with strong links? What about Griezmann?

Sounding like Sanchez son

Still a long way to go in that saga I reckon, but there is a chance

Wouldn't bank on anything though, the Suarez deal will be the catalyst for anything major

pulga

Banned

You just know Pepe gonna troll to the best of his abilities, whispering 'bite me' continuously throughout the match into Suarez' ear until the vampcunt goes ballistic.

I cant wait for the carnival of stupid.

b2d15b60-8eb0-11e3-ad31-7054d21a8f10.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Genuinely curios what stories come out from training with Suarez at pool, I imagine some crazy tales. I bet no-one wanted to share a hotel with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom