• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidic unveiled at Inter tomorrow
Zooey-Deschanel-Sad-Agreement.gif

GQman2121

Banned

King_Moc

Banned
That was proper weird

All the other players are just jogging back to the halfway line. Not congratulating the assistor, and I don't think it was a situation where we had to get on with the game either. It's the reaction you expect when it goes out for a goal kick

Yeah, that was odd. They gave him the full Stan Collymore.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
God I miss you guys

Always welcome back, next year is par on par with consoles EA said.

We won division 1 last night playing troll football. Troll football is characterised as having Invid and Kyufou as your attacking outlet.

Pennywise

SSN saying Gladbach have an agreement in place. Just need to sign to the paperwork: http://www1.skysports.com/football/...sia-monchengladbach-claim-thorgan-hazard-deal

Good move for him. Another loan will allow him to continue to develop and allow us to potentially make room for him on the roster next year. We have a lot of fat to still trim.

Plus he can play international with Gladbach.

So that might be one of the thousand players on a loan from chelsea, that could make it.

Suen

Sounding like Sanchez son

Still a long way to go in that saga I reckon, but there is a chance

Wouldn't bank on anything though, the Suarez deal will be the catalyst for anything major
Sanchez sounds too good to be true for Arsenal. There are so many clubs linked with him and we know how slow Wenger is on making the move, but then no one expected Özil to come over last summer so it could happen...
why do I do this to myself?

Always welcome back, next year is par on par with consoles EA said.

We won division 1 last night playing troll football. Troll football is characterised as having Invid and Kyufou as your attacking outlet.

Well yeah that's the thing, I Just played the PS4 version when it came out so I got left behind in terms of getting my pro good. Next year for sure though.

I must say I wish Schieber all the best for his future.

Being striker number two behind Lewandowski and hardly any playtime is hard. I always had the impression that Schieber wanted to do too much in the few minutes he got and he never reached his personal best.

Sanchez sounds too good to be true for Arsenal. There are so many clubs linked with him and we know how slow Wenger is on making the move, but then no one expected Özil to come over last summer so it could happen...
why do I do this to myself?
No one else wanted Ozil though.

Sanchez to Chelsea. We'll give you Willian for 30m

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder how Suarez will feel not being the main man at his club, Neymar seemed so stifled last year. But then it is Messi.

pulga

Banned
Well Mou did buy Khedira for Madrid originally, it's only natural he reunites with his papa. Please take him. Id even take Ramires in exchange, he's better than Khedira.

Does anyone remember those video games about 10 years ago that were like FIFA but each club had their own version? I bought the man utd one for ps2 but it was a pile of shit

Mr Cola

Does anyone remember those video games about 10 years ago that were like FIFA but each club had their own version? I bought the man utd one for ps2 but it was a pile of shit

arsenal-club-football.jpg

Club Football

Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom