• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Daryl Janmaat to replace Debuchy at Newcastle "apparently". Micah Richards's wage demands are too high, plus he's barely played and is fat so there's that. Seems Holland is our new France with Siem de Jong, Tim Krul and Vurnon Anita already here.

Top targets are Lacazette, Grenier and Cabella.

CHOO CHOO MUPPET TRAIN LEMME AV IT

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
But isn't that position the one position you don't need to improve on? I mean, ffs, you guys have Pirlo, Marchisio, King Vidal, Pogba, and Awesomeoah.

and a new French player from PSG

Maybe we're going to loan him out again, I don't know :( but he NEEDS more playing time, I don't want us turning him into another case of Ashton Kutcher and MURDERING his career

Mimmo's agent

“The situation has already been decided, Domenico will have another season at Sassuolo. There is no doubt about that.

“We are happy with how the matter has concluded. All the parties involved have worked for the good of Domenico.

“Juve’s interest obviously pleased him, especially the fact that Conte has shown he really rates the boy.

“But I think that the best solution for him was the one that has been decided in the end.

“We have always worked with great humility, I am sure that Domenico will do everything to have another great season.

“In one year we’ll see what happens.”
19 is too young I suppose

Mastadon

Banned
Good going. Your body adjusts very quickly, surprisingly so.

Are you doing the whole 17 or so hours?

Yep doing it properly. Went round a mates house on the first night and have literally never eaten so well in my life, had a great time.

Properly concious about my breath though =/

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ben Davies apparently. Levy trying his luck with another Welsh Left-Back after he made a £70 million profit on the last one.

Apparently on Friday everything was agreed and Davies was about to visit our training ground when Swansea's chairman did a Levy and suddenly upped the price to £12m from the 8 that was agreed. Seems the deal will now be done for £10m.

Scum

Hairdresser small-talk

Yay or nay?

Like, you don't have questions to ask.
nCUoKLR.png

19 is too young I suppose

But not for you, eh Yurt?
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

WJD

Was trying to find something in the house I could make some French or Colombian food out of but failed miserably. Whipped up a cracking Spanish omelette instead though and it is divine.

L1NETT

Was trying to find something in the house I could make some French or Colombian food out of but failed miserably. Whipped up a cracking Spanish omelette instead though and it is divine.

Gonna have a croissant

Or maybe try and make a Tarte Tatin. Last time I did it was a bit of a disaster

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hairdresser small-talk

Yay or nay?

Last time I took in a book to read because I dont like small talk, I asked her if it was ok and she said yes, she then proceeded to shoot the book with spray water whenever she was using on my hair till it was unreadable.

Why do people suck?

Pennywise

Probably lol.

Also he has gained some weight.

The last season at Dortmund, he gained the nickname chubby fairy by his teammates.
Klopp got him in form though, looks like Pep can't.

I fucking hate it. Getting my hair cut is one of my least favourite things in the world, and this is mostly why.

Last time I went it was a guy who didn't say a word. Best haircut ever.

It's awesome if you have a friend as hairdresser :)
Talking about football the entire time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
But not for you, eh Yurt? http://i2.minus.com/ieWQRwVFXk29S.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://img.pandawhale.com/80200-zooey-deschanel-shy-lips-gif-Slru.gif
I just don't talk much, and I'm not good at it :p

'Going anywhere on holiday this year?'

'Nah'

...#...
LOOOOL omg :lol next time just say "Nah, you?" at least :lol he/she/it was just being nice and making small talk really

edit: Fucking hell Nathan

Just imagine what Ethan Mars would do in that situation.

'Going anywhere on holiday this year?'

"JASON'

'...w-wha..m-my name is not Jason'

'PRESS X FOR JASONAWJ#@%'

...x...

FootballFan

Last time I took in a book to read because I dont like small talk, I asked her if it was ok and she said yes, she then proceeded to shoot the book with spray water whenever she was using on my hair till it was unreadable.

Why do people suck?

Who takes a book to get their hair cut.

Good on the hair dresser for teaching you a valuable lesson that day.

I fucking hate it. Getting my hair cut is one of my least favourite things in the world, and this is mostly why.

Last time I went it was a guy who didn't say a word. Best haircut ever.

Next time ask for 'The Adnan'. He is the new Beckham.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's awesome if you have a friend as hairdresser :)
Talking about football the entire time.

luckily my hairdresser is a Moroccan who speaks English and loves football! Barcelona.

can you imagine standing there for HOURS working with customers like Nathan and Hitch? Yikes

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Who takes a book to get their hair cut.

Good on the hair dresser for teaching you a valuable lesson that day.

Next time ask for 'The Adnan'. He is the new Beckham.

Someone with very long hair who doesnt want to talk to their hairdresser. She created the problem not me, she agreed to me reading a book. Just because people dont take books to haircuts dont mean its a bad idea.

Mastadon

Banned
You guys really can't maintain a conversation for like 20 minutes? Fuck that, I was discussing geopolitics with my barber last week.

He really doesn't trust Russians.

Pennywise

luckily my hairdresser is a Moroccan who speaks English and loves football! Barcelona.

can you imagine standing there for HOURS working with customers like Nathan and Hitch? Yikes

Yeah...poor guys.
Nathan's hair is gonna take long I guess.

Usually I need 30 minutes that includes washing while sitting in a massage chair.

Wilbur

Banned

I don't know why strangers whose job it is to make my head look acceptable feel like they have to pretend to be interested in my life just to get a tip

Fuck off

Do your job

Let me pay the agreed price and leave

Yen

You guys really can't maintain a conversation for like 20 minutes? Fuck that, I was discussing geopolitics with my barber last week.

He really doesn't trust Russians.
I save that for taxi drivers. It comes up when I say I'm studying politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom