• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez is overrated IMO. Plays way too much with his head down, yes it's difficult to get the ball off him, but normally he holds onto it too long and slows down the play.

It won't be a great loss for Barça. Will be interesting to see how he fares in the EPL should that happen. Pace to burn, poor decision making.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't know why strangers whose job it is to make my head look acceptable feel like they have to pretend to be interested in my life just to get a tip

Fuck off

Do your job

Let me pay the agreed price and leave

oh my

I'd hate to be your hooker

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'd see it as disrespect to my profession m8. But something that would be too rude to tell you not to do.

Read that as Ever Banega.

People from all walks of life need haircuts, people who are good at talking, people who dislike talking, people with anxieties and those who are very open. If I ask nicely, respect the answer and make sure that im not impeding the process I do not see the problem. On her side if she agrees then goes out of her way to fuck up my book by spraying it absent of my hair, then quite frankly fuck her and she has lost a customer. I usually tip aswell and she forfeited that.

FootballFan

Sanchez is overrated IMO. Plays way too much with his head down, yes it's difficult to get the ball off him, but normally he holds onto it too long and slows down the play.

It won't be a great loss for Barça. Will be interesting to see how he fares in the EPL should that happen. Pace to burn, poor decision making.

Please don't remind me.

This Suarez crap is pissing me off so much. I hope he flops so hard for us if he joins.

Messi, Sanchez, Neymar, Pedro, Tello is enough for attack. Defending is obviously the fucking problem, but let's sign an idiot for a stupid as shit price.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff 40s
Juventus will accept a €40m offer from Man Utd for Arturo Vidal. [GdS]

Welcome to United ;)

ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff 46s
United have made a €50m bid for Colombian winger Juan Cuadrado. [bild]

UNITED GOING HAM

WJD

u have a cleaner?

If so you are rich enough to afford shitting on her

We're definitely not rich enough to justify having her. She's scouse and always moves the fucking toaster around and unplugs the telly. Mum's just too soft to sack her.

Wilbur

Banned
oh my

I'd hate to be your hooker

There's mutual acceptance with a hooker that once you have felt each others juices it must be easier to be more comfortable and open around them. All hairdressers do is shave my head. It takes fifteen minutes to do. You don't care whether or not I'm studying or going on holiday. You won't remember my name the moment I leave the shop. It's already awkward enough as it is with the risk of you finding dandruff or nits or AIDS

ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff 40s
Juventus will accept a €40m offer from Man Utd for Arturo Vidal. [GdS]

Welcome to United ;)

ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff 46s
United have made a €50m bid for Colombian winger Juan Cuadrado. [bild]

UNITED GOING HAM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We're definitely not rich enough to justify having her. She's scouse and always moves the fucking toaster around and unplugs the telly. Mum's just too soft to sack her.

4962972_std.jpg

Please don't remind me.

This Suarez crap is pissing me off so much. I hope he flops so hard for us if he joins.

Messi, Sanchez, Neymar, Pedro, Tello is enough for attack. Defending is obviously the fucking problem, but let's sign an idiot for a stupid as shit price.

The guy who we should sign (but will never get him) is Hazard. If we were looking up front. But yes defense is the key. Don't see how Suarez fits. I am still of the opinion that Sanchez at Barça hasn't worked.

Last time I took in a book to read because I dont like small talk, I asked her if it was ok and she said yes, she then proceeded to shoot the book with spray water whenever she was using on my hair till it was unreadable.

Why do people suck?
You read a book whilst you got a haircut?

Hahahahah.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There's mutual acceptance with a hooker that once you have felt each others juices it must be easier to be more comfortable and open around them. All hairdressers do is shave my head. It takes fifteen minutes to do. You don't care whether or not I'm studying or going on holiday. You won't remember my name the moment I leave the shop. It's already awkward enough as it is with the risk of you finding dandruff or nits or AIDS

hahah maybe I'm weird then, I don't know? It's just small talk and I'm sure they appreciate it.

FootballFan

Jesus christ.

Scored plenty goals with Messi missing and Neymar in his first season in Europe, plus new coach. Terrible defending all season, puyol retiring too. Transfer ban incoming, only have old defenders and Pique(lol).

What should we do???

I know, extend Mascheranos contract, sell Alexis and spend €90 on a striker who's a biting racist cunt who won't fit in at all as he'll be pushed on the wing.

I've seen Suarez complain when Sturridge doesn't pass to him even in shit positions... What the fuck will he do with Messi and Neymar in the team who like to go alone and dribble so often..

Seriously what are these fools thinking. I'd be 10 x happier if we signed ONE great CB for €90, no joke.

Maybe a bit early for a meltdown but it's just ridiculous. We've needed CBs for at least 3 seasons now.

Blablurn

Jesus christ.

Scored plenty goals with Messi missing and Neymar in his first season in Europe, plus new coach.

Terrible defending all season, puyol retiring too. Transfer ban incoming, only have old defenders and Pique(lol).

What should we do???

I know, extend Mascheranos contract, sell Alexis and spend €90 on a striker who's a biting racist cunt who won't fit in at all as he'll be pushed on the wing.

I've seen Suarez complain when Sturridge doesn't pass to him even in shit positions... What the fuck will he do with Messi and Neymar in the team who like to go alone and dribble so often..

Seriously what are these fools thinking.

I'd be 10 x happier if we signed ONE great CB for €90, no joke.

Maybe a bit early for a meltdown but it's just ridiculous. We've needed CBs for at least 3 seasons now.

emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png

Scum

Cut your own fucking hair.

Jesus christ.

Scored plenty goals with Messi missing and Neymar in his first season in Europe, plus new coach. Terrible defending all season, puyol retiring too. Transfer ban incoming, only have old defenders and Pique(lol).

What should we do???

Seriously what are these fools thinking. I'd be 10 x happier if we signed ONE great CB for €90, no joke.

You better hope some money has been put aside for CBs...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Imagine being asked the same questions every visit.

perpetual neuralgia
hahah sounds like just another day at the office

"hey how you doing"

"hey how you doing"

"hey how you doing"

"hey howkjlrt,mnw3,emtn *shoots everyone with a shotgun*"
Hairdressers don't matter. Just cut it yourself. Put a bowl on your head and start cutting. You'll look just fine.

but what about small talk? I WANT MY SMALL TALK

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I find myself secretly hoping the Netherlands go out

For the good of United

Mr Cola

Idk, I really want Gahl to win the WC.

You dont think that would make expectations too high? Expectations are already very high D:

I know he can handle it regardless, I just want next season to be realistic.

L1NETT

Burnley have signed Marvin Sordell and Matt Taylor (the longshot one)

and Diego Poyet havin a medical at West Ham (good signing that)

Dyche really is a complete fucking moron. Best young english manager my arse. Parkinson > that gravely voiced turnip shaped mug

pulga

Banned
Pls dont attack Pep

Germany are facing a potential crisis ahead of their 2014 World Cup quarter-final against France on Friday. Coach Joachim Low has confirmed seven of his players are showing signs of illness.

While Low did not name any players specifically, he did say that there was a flu-like bug spreading through his team, per The Guardian:

Seven players are slightly ill with flu symptoms. It is not that bad at the moment and it could be partly about air conditioning, the travel, temperature differences. I do not want to make a drama of it. We hope the situation will ease.

1386645667739.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom