• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulgarian fetus, Stefan Velkov is likely to sign with Fulham. Went for a trial with United a while back and was hoping United would sign him. Looks much better than any of our shit youth cbs.

Tim Krul says he didn't know which was the pens would go - him and Hoek had agreed that he would dive whichever way they went and hope to save it.

LvG hadn't told Cillesen about the plan, didn't want to demotivate him before the game.

Yeah Wolfenstein was really great.

---

In other news, this guy works at Liverpool at a youth coach apparently? Read his tweets for more info -

@mattymurphylfc1: I fully expect Lovren, Bertrand, Markovic and Origi in next. Origi and Bertrand are done & Lovren and Markovic very close.

omgkitty

I have the 4-1 victory over Norwich on my computer and I was wondering why, and when I skipped through it, I suddenly remember why. The Wilshere goal, two Ozil goals, Aaron Ramsey juking 3 players to score and pulling a Cruyff turn late in the match down the wing. Such a great performance.

---

In other news, this guy works at Liverpool at a youth coach apparently? Read his tweets for more info -

@mattymurphylfc1: I fully expect Lovren, Bertrand, Markovic and Origi in next. Origi and Bertrand are done & Lovren and Markovic very close.

He's really going out on a limb with those shots.

omgkitty

I've also got our 7-5 over Reading, and holy shit Chamakh used to play for us. Arshavin too. Just astounds me to think that only a season ago did they used to play for us.

Lightning

Banned
Tim Krul says he didn't know which was the pens would go - him and Hoek had agreed that he would dive whichever way they went and hope to save it.

LvG hadn't told Cillesen about the plan, didn't want to demotivate him before the game.
Going to be a problem that for our next game. Cats out of the bag for that now.

K1LLER7

Going to be a problem that for our next game. Cats out of the bag for that now.
Krul back on the bench next game. Don't think it'll go to penalties though. LVG wasn't too impressed by Argentina in their game vs Belgium. Will be interesting to see how he intends to stop Messi.

Scum

I know it won't happen, since I have a sneaking suspicion that the Dutch are going to expose Argentina and Germany will shame Brazil, but I'd love an Argentina vs Brazil final just for the atmosphere alone.

---

Not any more he fucking doesn't.

Scum

Not any more he fucking doesn't.

i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

In order of who I want to win the World Cup

1. Messi
2. LVG and RVP
3. Neymar
4. Low

u my favorite poster on gaf, u and ff, yutr, viva, woodn, clegg, karma, hitche98, bud, footgaf and f1bros <3. oimee u rat jk

fuck pulga [spoiler[ i kid ;D

vicza barca, messi 4 wc

I missed posting on Footy-GAF last year. Work means less time to watch Saturday football, and it's impossible to watch any European matches on weeknights. I'm gonna try to do more of that this upcoming season.

Lesson here: Don't ever graduate.

FootballFan

u my favorite poster on gaf, u and ff, yutr, viva, woodn, clegg, karma, hitche98, bud, footgaf and f1bros <3. oimee u rat jk

vicza barca, messi 4 wc

Sunhi is drunk!!!

You're the man Sunhi, post more often mate(I'm not talking about gifs, just generally).

Pray4messi

Pray4barcaNextSeason

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

vicza barca, messi 4 wc
drunk posting is not good

Meier

I am cheap and I don't like to cook. I buy a $2.50 loaf of bread and use about half of it. Total, you can make like I dunno, 30 sandwiches out of a jar of peanut butter and some jelly. I eat some pretzels or chips with it and then have a can of soda. Bam, dinner. Yes, I eat like a child.

My wife is a vegetarian so we pretty much never eat the same thing for dinner (she usually makes something for herself that I wouldn't like).

Jarnet87

What about midfielders? Xavi is now an old fart
and cesc left. Who's there that can fill the void in the next two years.

They've got Sergi Roberto and Johnathan Dos Santos, dunno if they have plans to actually play Dos Santos. I'm sure they''l tap up a couple more midfielders too.

arkon

I am cheap and I don't like to cook. I buy a $2.50 loaf of bread and can make like I dunno, 30 sandwiches out of a jar of peanut butter and some jelly. I eat some pretzels or chips with it and then have a can of soda. Bam, dinner. Yes, I eat like a child.

My wife is a vegetarian so we pretty much never eat the same thing for dinner (she usually makes something for herself that I wouldn't like).

lol

That's kind of how I used to eat at Uni. Dirt cheap loaves of bread with a selection of spreads. Now I've switched those with a little bit of cooking. If you can call frying, boiling or scrambling an egg that.

Also glad I followed the quote back. That Messi pass is sumptuous.

Suen

In order of who I want to win the World Cup

1. Messi
2. LVG and RVP
3. Neymar
4. Low
Yep this is my list as well. At least one of the two bottom ones are going out. Hoping for a Brazil loss in the final.

I want to see Andy Caroll in a Barca shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom