• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

NGEkrDS.jpg

This isn't real is it? Bring back the tablecloth.

That kit would be really nice if it wasn't for the terrible Chevvy logo. I don't think it's possible to make a great kit with them as sponsor.

Arnie

Echo reporting we're in advanced talks over Markovic, hoping to wrap up next week. Origi should be signed, sealed, delivered, too. Ben Smith saying we're still waiting for a response from Sanchez which doesn't bode well. /Clegg

Echo said:
Despite interest from Premier League rivals Chelsea, Markovic is said to prefer a move to Anfield where he will be given the opportunity of first team football.

YES MOYES

There's some right fucking weirdos knocking about online:

Br4iJxLIAAATn3A.jpg

Linius

I haven't played that either, or The Last of Us. Going to be a good year I think.

If you skipped two of the best 2013 games that's an understatement. Oh well, 2014 hasn't got much in the big budget awesome games department. Everything is 2015.

Arnie

Damn that GTA 5 video has sent me perilously close to buying a ps4 and tv just to play it.

Looks good, doesn't it. The music as well.

So glad I held off. Heard all my mates talking about it but I played it cool.

Be lovely on my PS4 with headphones in and a few Peronis.

Feorax

Napoli want Lucas, but don't want to pay for him.

Napoli want Reina, but don't want to pay for him.

Napoli want Agger (and probably don't want to pay for him).

We need to replace a class (on the pitch) centre forward.

We have money to burn.

I feel there is a reasonably obvious deal here, I'm stunned none of the rags have run it as a " story".

Fry

We have money to burn.

I feel there is a reasonably obvious deal here, I'm stunned none of the rags have run it as a " story".

Higuain to Liverpool?

3Sixty

Also there is no debt.

The outstanding transfer shit that every club has, and the training ground being over budget was only even reported to make people think less of Cortese.

Is anybody in Liverpool's forward line, Lambert aside, 25+?

And what's happening to Ibe this season?

We have money to burn.

Higuain isn't all that.

We have money to burn.

Higuain or Rafa can fuck off

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Celtic manager Ronny Deila has refused to rule out a surprise Celtic return for Georgios Samaras.

Yes Ronny Yes.

wedward

Sounds like Vermalen to United is gunna happen.

Probably for the best that he moves on now. Wenger obviously doesn't trust him and he is probably lacking in confidence.

I am fine with it assuming we have a new cb lined up.

Doubt we do. Gunna be a mad scramble I am sure.

Feorax

Is anybody in Liverpool's forward line, Lambert aside, 25+?

And what's happening to Ibe this season?

Higuain isn't all that.

Ibe will probably be loaned again, but hopefully to a premier league team. Real potential with him.

Higuain is an improvement on Borini and Aspas, and such a deal would get some high earners off the book. I'll take that.

Balls of steel there lad.

No pressure...

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's not the design that's the problem, it's the logo. I've already warmed up to it.

Im not a fan of the neck or the white on the arms, the logo is obviously going to suck no matter what version.

sohois

What's the cheapest place to get a PS4? Any price drops coming up?

Talk me out of this, quick.

Yeah me too I think it's cool. Bit of the 90's about it. Just a shame about the Chevvy.

I've been looking at second hand ones meself just recently. Seems like you can get them as low as £250 on ebay (just the console) and a little more expensive on Amazon. Seen some decent game bundled offers as well for around £350.

Fry

Ibe will probably be loaned again, but hopefully to a premier league team. Real potential with him.

Higuain is an improvement on Borini and Aspas, and such a deal would get some high earners off the book. I'll take that.

Balls of steel there lad.

No pressure...

Is there any real link to Higuain at all or is this pure speculation?

WTF Viva!?

L1NETT

Furio Giunta 57s
In the past hours, Liverpool have offered €5 for #QPR defender Armand Traore

How does Bertrand sound now :lol

Isn't that the guy from the Sopranos?

Are fictional characters now allowed to give transfer rumours.

@spongebobsquarepants United make a 100million pound move for Vidal's left toe

Clive Sainsburys >

Isn't that the guy from the Sopranos?

Are fictional characters now allowed to give transfer rumours.

@spongebobsquarepants United make a 100million pound move for Vidal's left toe

Clive Sainsburys >

I've never seen the Sopranos.

But it's some random guy posting transfer rumours. Some of them are actually gaining traction. Twitter's a mad place.

Clegg

Just realised that I only finished episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us. Have bought the next three and am playing through them now.

L1NETT

@Malcolmtucker 57s

Fucking fuck Vidal fucking shocking shitty charlatan on his way to United for fifty fucking million

I've never seen the Sopranos.

But it's some random guy posting transfer rumours. Some of them are actually gaining traction. Twitter's a mad place.

But why post them here then haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom