• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
@Malcolmtucker 57s

Fucking fuck Vidal fucking shocking shitty charlatan on his way to United for fifty fucking million

I love it when people post twitter rumous, I have absolutely no idea who is trustworthy. Its like a mini christmas when i hear good news, because im so fucking ignorant.

@Malcolmtucker 57s

Fucking fuck Vidal fucking shocking shitty charlatan on his way to United for fifty fucking million

But why post them here then haha

Just to troll.

But I didn't know the guy was a Sopranos character, I thought it was just a made up foreign name.

Arnie

Anyone watching this Common on BBC1?

Really good like but why not just hire Manc actors instead of getting people to put on these really obvious blag Manc accents. Kind of ruins it a bit.

There was a lot of 'footeh' before. Was hilarious but also obviously fake.

:lol this actor just started following me on Twitter, wtf http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5327610/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Linius

PyRQ2NF.png

Saw this posted at another forum. That's one long neck, damn son.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
vQDCsPr.png

This is Melissa from Ink masters

No-one should be that good looking :3

Cheek piercings + big neck tattoo = yuck

I knew a pretty girl that also fucked up by getting 4 piercings all around her lips(2 above, 2 under), made her look like a vampire, and not the pretty kind.

Tattoos can be sexy on a girl but it's rare, I'm almost never a fan of piercings(excluding ear I guess).
Saw this posted at another forum. That's one long neck, damn son.

Mr Cola

Cheek piercings + big neck tattoo = yuck

I knew a pretty girl that also fucked up by getting 4 piercings all around her lips(2 above, 2 under), made her look like a vampire, and not the pretty kind.

There is a girl I know who has a full sleeve on her right side and a shit load on her legs chest, she started a baking company and wants me to be the tester.

Im thinking about it.

Mr Cola

Is is Maggie Gyllenhaal in Stranger Than Fiction? Cause I would test it.

No, its a complicated scenario, I think i remember telling a story about her in the mumble where she brought a knife to a group meeting once.

Fell asleep trying to get through Killzzzzzzone Shadowbore :lol

Fuck me it's as dull as dishwater

Going to trade it in tomorrow I think, can't be fucked with it anymore.

Hixx

There is a girl I know who has a full sleeve on her right side and a shit load on her legs chest, she started a baking company and wants me to be the tester.

Im thinking about it.

She'd be fucked.

You like nothing! /kyoufu

You will get nothing for it, it goes for like £12 pre-owned.

Mr Cola

She'd be fucked.

You like nothing! /kyoufu

Everyone that knows me, from my parents to prior friends to everyone ive met will tell you that infact I like practically nothing, but the small things I do like I am mostly impartial to except for the Alien franchise, Reality television and Fifa.

Arnie

One of the worst shooters I've ever played.

:lol I remember Kyoufu trying to convince me that it was a good game

Mr Cola

Amazingly Kyufous fifa improved when he was not on his ass, he took a back step sitting down.

Oh, answer the question you fat fuck

We're bombing Sudan are we, should I inform the Chief of Defense? No, I'm sure we'll bump into him in Costa fucking Coffee

Brilliant

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
she threw all my chocolate away and replaced them with high fiber NO GLUTEN protein bars

what is this

I don't know how I feel about this

Murica halp

but they're delicious tbf

Mr Cola

Gluten free bread is the worst thing ive ever eaten, however gluten free brownies!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rise of the Apes was okay.

I just don't like apes I think. I...I feel threatened by their intelligence.

here WJD, take my Good-Taste card ;_;

newsroom-throwing-blackberry.gif

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Can any Dutch or Belgian here say something about Zakaria Bakkali? What's he like, how talented is he?
I haven't seen him play myself and I've read things like "he is super talented" from some people and "he is just an average talent who had one fluke game" from others.

Also who are the most talented young Belgian players besides the guys who played at the WC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom