• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Rundown of the spanish rags:

Hames for 80m lol
Di Maria - Pogba trade in the works
Di Maria to United or PSG for 60m
Khedira is subject to renewal, if he doesnt, Madrid will only accept circa 40m lol

Feorax

Shaw and Rodriguez both need game time to develop, and really should be starters wherever they go.

So that's £50m on two left backs, where one of them will likely really struggle to reach their potential. Doesn't sound like such a great idea to me.

Shaw and Rodriguez both need game time to develop, and really should be starters wherever they go.

So that's £50m on two left backs, where one of them will likely really struggle to reach their potential. Doesn't sound like such a great idea to me.

But m8 how are both Armand Traore and Bertrand going to both reach their potential at 'Pool?

That assumes that they will play as LBs only

I really, really hope Rodgers doesnt cheap skate on the defence, we need to fix that and if it can be young players so its a long term solution all the better

Kt8XDdT.jpg

pulga

Banned
New Zealand.

And as normal Madrid have their heads up their ass in regards to transfers. £60m for Di Maria and £40m for Khedira? Lol. Only PSG are dumb enough to pay those prices.

lol Di Maria is easily worth 60m and United offered 40m last summer for Sami which we (stupidly) turned down. This line of thinking is why your lot havent won a relevant title since before Bacon was born.

edit: why the fuck are you talking British pounds anyway? Should be obvious Im talking Euros.

lol Di Maria is easily worth 60m and United offered 40m last summer for Sami which we (stupidly) turned down. This line of thinking is why your lot havent won a relevant title since before Bacon was born.

I don't know, man, I wouldn't pay £60m for Di Maria. Maybe £35m.

That is my uncalculated gut-number.

Fake Edit: Fuck your currency.

Lightning

Banned

edit: why the fuck are you talking British pounds anyway? Should be obvious Im talking Euros.
No Di Maria is not easily worth 60m. He's worth 35m at max. Just because United were stupid and desperate last year does not make Khedira worth such a stupid fee. Funny how you defend such a stupid fee then turn insult the player every time he's actually playing for you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd do that Di Maria + money <-> Pogba swap in a heartbeat

Got to work this morning and all the systems are down. Best Monday ever.
happened last week.
and I sneaked out
Better not be discussing Sanchez to Juventus...

What are the Italian papers saying regarding Sanchez? I only know what the Spainish and English papers are reporting.
Nah, he'll be discussing Vidal to United, obviously.

and everyone is saying Sanchez is closer to Arsenal than any other team!

pulga

Banned
No Di Maria is not easily worth 60m. He's worth 35m at max. Just because United were stupid and desperate last year does not make Khedira worth such a stupid fee. Funny how you defend such a stupid fee then turn insult the player every time he's actually playing for you.

Ander Herrera was bought at £35m. Luke Shaw was bought at something similar. Di Maria is three times the player Ozil is. Di Maria is definetely worth more than any of those three. Get with the times, or continue to get left behind.

Lightning

Banned
Ander Herrera was bought at £35m. Luke Shaw was bought at something similar. Di Maria is three times the player Ozil is. Di Maria is definetely worth more than any of those three. Get with the times, or continue to get left behind.
Di Maria three times the player Ozil is? Fuck sake...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rodriguez will play LB which will allow Shaw to reach his potential as Bale mkII

He's 6ft 1 you know.

Pssh, we all know Ben Davies is going to be the next Bale. Luke Shaw's never even scored a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom