• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Pssh, we all know Ben Davies is going to be the next Bale. Luke Shaw's never even scored a goal.

mBr6nDa.gif

His talent wasn't being unlocked at Southampton's midtable Wonka factory with a dozen different flavoured training pitches and candy cane corner flags.

He needs a stern Dutch hand.

pulga

Banned
Now? No shit, that is all those Lolzil posts are, and it's working flawlessly with half of Arse GAF getting upset.

Its only like Dean who doesnt give a toss what anyone says about Ozil <3

well him and hiroshawn. hiro doesnt get upset about shit as trivial as this, he has magical artifacts to discover and dames to bed

Walshy

I hear they're not exactly strapped for cash, so I guess we'll carry on trying to chip away at a deal for Moreno instead
Yeah, I would prefer Rodriguez over Moreno, but I'd be happy with either.

Although we will probably end up with Bertrand first choice... In an ideal world though he is second choice and we still bring in Moreno/Rodriguez.

L1NETT

Yeah I don't give a shit if you guys joke about Ozil, the jokes are pretty funny anyway.

Internet = serious business for some people

Did you joke about this multimillionaire footballer I have never seen with my own eyes who plays for a team half way around the globe whose stadium I have never been in but I support because I bought a shirt made in a Vietnamese sweat shop?!!!!!!!!!

You have insulted my honour

Think the message is don't take most things which you read here at all seriously. Folk are silly to :)

subtles

You almost had me, Shatner.

but

Ajax winning the league right after selling Luis (going on a bit of a streak to boot) gives me hope. The lad must leave to fully realize dreams.

Some reasonably unreliable (and by reasonably unreliable I mean Metro) links to Janmaat today for £7 miillion. I'd be down for that. But then I'd be down for any RB that isn't Chris Smalling or Phil Jones at this point.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ashley Williams on Davies imminent move to Tottenham:

"Tottenham are a big club, they are not a small team, and if he wants that then brilliant, and I would back him all the way.

"He would fit in well there without doubt. He has had two great years and sometimes you take his performances for granted.

"I could not imagine performing like that when I was playing at his age. He has his feet on the ground and the way he has handled everything has been amazing."

Hurry up and announce it already.

WJD

Some reasonably unreliable links to Janmaat today for £7 miillion. I'd be down for that. But then I'd be down for any RB that isn't Chris Smalling or Phil Jones at this point.

why would we need them when we're gonna have Valencia as RWB in a 3-4-1-2?

It's all figured out.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Are they still going for Emanuelson? Or will Dodo stay as Cole's backup?

Emanuelson is expected to arrive on Tuesday, whatever that means.

And Dodo is probably leaving (on loan) to Inter.

Iturbe-Juve will be announced on Wednesday it seems, so Sanchez is definitely yours now.

Mathias Zanka @Mzanka · 1h
We were supposed to be on a highway

The GPS doesn't care about the adresses he's giving it .. #cominghome

My driver is lost

RIP, he's never going to make it home, this driver has clearly kidnapped h im.

Linius

We were supposed to be on a highway

The GPS doesn't care about the adresses he's giving it .. #cominghome

My driver is lost

RIP, he's never going to make it home, this driver has clearly kidnapped h im.

He really is the worst defender of all time. Can't even find home.

Facism

i saw Baby Metal this weekend.

[edit]fuck off, Salih Ucan going to Roma? Why don't you just sell any promising young player to a scabby team, you thick fenercunts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i saw Baby Metal this weekend.

[edit]fuck off, Salih Ucan going to Roma? Why don't you just sell any promising young player to a scabby team, you thick fenercunts.

yeah :/

The Turkish midfielder is seen as set for those tests this morning, before putting pen to paper on a deal that will see him move from Fenerbahce on an initial two-year loan worth €2m per season, with a €11m purchase option.

Iturbe-Juve will be announced on Wednesday it seems, so Sanchez is definitely yours now.

I hope so, but Liverpool's journalists seem convinced he's not made his decision and wants to hear them out. It could easily be stubbornness/pride on their part, or maybe they're totally right. I think better to assume the latter until Ornstein/fcbarcelona.es says otherwise, lol.

Iturbe looks talented and got a decent amount of goals last season considering his age and the club he played at. Probably won't be an immediate payoff, but from 15/16 and onwards he could be huge. Porto's scouts rarely get it wrong.

I really like Dodo.

I have no idea if this is a good pick up or a crazy move.

I think it's a good buy, Cole showed he's still got alot to offer in the second part of last season. Roma aren't really on the level Chelsea are/aspire to be (Real/Bayern-tier), so you can see why they let him go, but he's still good enough to be a starting LB in a Serie A title challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom