• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

United2_2966469k.jpg

We finally have straight lettering!

GQman2121

Banned
I thought Kroos to Madrid was a formality? Aren't they just waiting until he returns to Europe to put pen to paper and take the photos?

LNBL

Looks like Zanka is returning to Copenhagen for approx. €600.000. A real shame he never got back to his old level after that injury, competition for that CB was hard for him also.

Linius

Looks like Ajax will at least be getting 4,5 million if the Suarez transfer goes trough. At least we know now we'll get 6,5 percent.

GET IN

OMG the shop of LvG in place of Moyes hahahahahaha ivanticanticant

What a day for UnitedGAF

Meanwhile I've been up since 8 worrying for some reason I can't put my finger on and I only fell asleep at 4 and my throat hurts and I have work tonight
Gonna be working at the V&A. So hipster. The beard stays.

L1NETT

If Liverpool need a left back......there is a guy playing in the MLS. Can play centre back too, strong, athletic, premier league experience...................

TraoreOG.gif

#returnofDjimi

If Liverpool need a left back......there is a guy playing in the MLS. Can play centre back too, strong, athletic, premier league experience...................

TraoreOG.gif

#returnofDjimi

He knew that getting knocked out of the FA Cup would let us prioritise the CL, and we didn't have the squad to compete in both

WJD

Now that I can breathe again I can shift my attention to the more important news of the day.

Don't mind the kit too much when it's on the players and that image with the two empty hooks is tantalising

subtles

I can't decide if a bland script is indicative of poor writing or whether they are intentionally capturing the essence of the ordinary, everyday Joe.

It sure as hell is mind-numbing.

Elchele

I thought Kroos to Madrid was a formality? Aren't they just waiting until he returns to Europe to put pen to paper and take the photos?

german press are saying that Kroos prefers to move in 15/16 season, because moving with his recently born kid is too much of a problem right now

fuck him. leave already.

pulga

Banned
Legit, Shinji was only bought to sell shirts in Asia. Poor guy, he deserves better. Set him free, UnitedGAF.

Linius

I'm really on an edge here. I haven't shaved my beard since the world cup started and everything is going swell. But I look like a hobo.

aargh

Gambit

german press are saying that Kroos prefers to move in 15/16 season, because moving with his recently born kid is too much of a problem right now

fuck him. leave already.

Oh, won't you stay just a little bit longer,
Please let me stay here, please say that you will.

D_prOdigy

If Shinji's dad told you to jump off a roof, would you do it?

Because he told me.

Typing this from North Manchester A&E.

Guy's got some Derren Brown shit going on.

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/chris.deeley/1069834/uruguay-coach-claims-luis-suarez-to-barcelona-was-agreed-back-in-november

Uruguay coach Oscar Tabarez has reportedly told Uruguayan radio that Luis Suarez had agreed to join Barcelona all the way back in November. Tabarez states that Liverpool had agreed a deal with the Spanish club but then backed out of it in June, just after Uruguay beat England in the World Cup and just before his infamous bite on Giorgio Chiellini.

Speaking to Sport 890, he said: "Luis had told me about the Barcelona interest in November last year a few days before the Jordan match. At that time the talks between Liverpool and Barcelona were very good and an agreement was arranged back then.

"After the amazing season he had Liverpool did not want to sell him understandably and they began to back out of the deal they made with Barcelona in November last year.

"Luis got word of this a day after the victory against England. He was a changed man, he got upset and his head was elsewhere. He could barely train with the rest of the team. I had to have him train with a different group from the main squad."

Strugglng

to

breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom