• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Either Amir Khan's twitter has just been hacked or he's lost the plot. :looool

And he's deleted it. Probably for the best.

pappe

Luis got word of this a day after the victory against England. He was a changed man, he got upset and his head was elsewhere. He could barely train with the rest of the team. I had to have him train with a different group from the main squad."

Footballers are such fickle human beans.

Oh my! I will have to play with Liverpool where i am adored and defended for everything and earn a 10 million a year instead of 11! What a dilemma i cant concentrate.

Are these people really sooooo influenced by money?

Oh my! I will have to play with Liverpool where i am adored and defended for everything and earn a few millions less! What a dilemma i cant concentrate.

I assume he wanted to win trophies and CL

sohois

So, all the reports indicate that Suarez was a Luis Enrique target and that he had to push hard to get Barca to agree to the signing, yet they arranged a transfer months before Enrique would even have been approached.

And Barca, despite being well aware of the reputation of Liverpool's management, don't get a formal agreement on the deal and just let Liverpool easily walk away?

Sounds likely

Linius

Oh my! I will have to play with Liverpool where i am adored and defended for everything and earn a few millions less! What a dilemma i cant concentrate.

At this point I can't believe it has anything to do with money. But if there's a deal to move to the club of your dreams (Luis already named Barca in his time at Ajax) and you hear the deal might be off I can understand you get upset. But it sounds like he's overreacting a lot though.

pappe

At this point I can't believe it has anything to do with money. But if there's a deal to move to the club of your dreams (Luis already named Barca in his time at Ajax) and you hear the deal might be off I can understand you get upset. But it sounds like he's overreacting a lot though.

I understand that. But a 25-26 yr old professional man throwing tantrums and not being able to train just because something he expected did not happen. Is a bit too much.

I assume he wanted to win trophies and CL

Like Barca are gonna win the CL anytime soon? You need defenders too.

Br8JsWyCEAE0C4-.jpg

Liverpool trying to outshine us in the shit kit stakes. Luckily it's only their third kit.

King_Moc

Banned
Watching Herrera and Vidal dovetail will be like watching two hot oiled up chicks tribbing for Queen and country while Van Halen goes fucking nuts on a sweetass solo in the background.

If Cleverley gets subbed on then it'll suddenly transform into a snuff movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom