• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol I spent a year just fucking around after graduating

like, literally. I did fuck all except for fucking, eating and shitting.

best time of my life.

but don't do that

I started working a day after I finshed studying.

No slacking around :(

Although I did after I quit my first job, spent a year doing shit and a little freelance. Hated it.

Blablurn

Br8XDaCCQAI15HG.jpg:large

piere emile with that early training start

Feorax

Who will be the face of LFC when Gerrard retires? He's our only icon when Suarez leaves. And it can't be Flanagan. Maybe Sturridge if he carries on being such a boss

Sturridge or Henderson.

I think with Suarez going and Agger likely out the door this summer too, I could easily see Henderson being next in line to the captaincy.

Maddox

Sturridge or Henderson.

I think with Suarez going and Agger likely out the door this summer too, I could easily see Henderson being next in line to the captaincy.

Brendan already uses him to communicate with the team anyway so don't see why he wouldn't.

I'd be delighted for Henderson to go from being on the exit list to being captain, through working his bollocks off and Rodgers finding a position in the team for him to play at his best. Would have been a huge mistake to ship him off to Fulham, and thank fuck Henderson basically refused to leave :D

Both Hendo/Sturridge feel too young to be captain

They're older than they seem

I think of Henderson as being like 21, and Sturridge 22, but they're both 24, Sturridge soon to be 25. Sturridge won't be captain, though he does seem quite vocal and communicative on the pitch, and he has the habit I like of having a go at teammates for making shit decisions, but applauding them when they make the right decision but the execution is a bit off. And I see that there's a bit of hypocrisy there as he's still a little bit selfish, not in a hugely problematic way though

Pennywise

:lol I spent a year just fucking around after graduating

like, literally. I did fuck all except for fucking, eating and shitting.

best time of my life.

but don't do that

The summer of Yurt !

I did that as well, except I had some good time with my girlfriend and played videogames all day.

It was 2006 and the WC started, I prepped myself by getting a dozen of cigarettes ready plus alot of stuff to make a barbecue each day and either I was eating, playing games, watching football or spend time with my girlfriend.

Indeed the summer of Pennywise.
Never went outside and watched a game via public viewing back then.

Meier

Also who are the most talented young Belgian players besides the guys who played at the WC?
Man City has a kid on the books named Jason Denayer who has captained our youth sides. He is a recently turned 19 year old CB who was at Anderlecht for a bit. Also have a nearly 18 year old CB from Anderlecht as well named Mathias Bossaerts. Both are highly promising.

Denayer recently played in their U-21 Euro qualifying games.

pulga

Banned
Matthaus on Kroos: "Congratulations Madrid, you've signed a phenomenon. Bale and Cristiano will run riot with him at the back"

pls just confirm it already

Elchele

Matthaus on Kroos: "Congratulations Madrid, you've signed a phenomenon. Bale and Cristiano will run riot with him at the back"

pls just confirm it already

LOOOOOOOOOOL
Matthaus. pls.

He also said Drmic had signed with Arsenal and was looking for houses in London already. Joke character

But yes, please confirm it already. Don't want that guy another season in our XI, let Pierre-Emile show his class already

Meier

I didn't know there was a Boston in England but I'm not surprised (it's apparently in Lincolnshire). The crest for Boston United (Conference North team) is pretty awesome.

442px-Boston_United_FC_logo.svg.png

BBC Sport says Willy has been spotted in Manchester today.

Blablurn

DONE DEAL: #FCBayern have signed defender Juan #Bernat (21) from Valencia CF on a five-year contract. More soon on fcbayern.de/en

10m

omgkitty

I didn't know there was a Boston in England but I'm not surprised (it's apparently in Lincolnshire). The crest for Boston United (Conference North team) is pretty awesome.

I totally remember this team from like FIFA 06. It was one of the teams you could manage right off the bat. Remember when FIFA made you manage a shitty team instead of someone good? Those were the days. I always chose Werder Bremen and Villarreal. Klose and Forlan were GOAT.

My friend is from Boston, apparently there's an iguana lady or something

edit: fuck this is dean's account

fuck you dean

Sorry Liverpool bros, looks like you signed the wrong player from the Portuguese league.

Bebe: 12 goals in 27 Primeira Liga matches

Lazar Markovic: 5 goals in 26 matches

You can have him for €28 million though. I raised the price because he has premier league experience and he's a better goal scorer.

Thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom