• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great now my Twitter timeline is going to be full of RIP Di Stefano and people who pretend to know more about him than they do.

When instead it could be full of made up transfer rumours. So very inconvenienced.

Real or Shopped? I'm leaning towards fake but I suck at this stuff.

Real

Add a couple of million for them being cheeky cunts

o-STEVEN-GERRARD-570.jpg

th

Gambit

Early in August Bayern
All-Stars
play Manchester United
Legends

Line-Up:

FCB AllStars
Markus Babbel
Andreas Brehme
Paul Breitner
Hans-Jörg Butt
Harald Cerny
Maurizio Gaudino
Owen Hargreaves
Walter Junghans
Robert Kovac
Oliver Kreuzer
Hans Pflügler
Michael Rummenigge
Paulo Sérgio
Michael Tarnat
Olaf Thon
Mark van Bommel
Marcel Witeczek
Alexander Zickler

Manchester United Legends
Bryan Robson (Manager)
Denis Irwin
Andrew Cole
Dwight Yorke
Dion Dublin
Edwin van der Sar
Lee Martin
Mikael Silvestre
Clayton Blackmore
Jesper Blomqvist
Quinton Fortune
Danny Higginbotham
Ben Thornley
Paul Scholes

lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OT25: but if we offer you 100m, would you accept?

OT26: Vidal skills & goals WELCOME TO UNITED (rip yutr)

Emre Can took Carra's number, showed up to training in pink boots, and then scored a bicycle kick just because he could.

We'll be alright I reckon, this new lad appears to have balls of fucking steel.
I'm not taking the piss but is taking Carragher's number really a sign of balls of steel?

Emre Can took Carra's number, showed up to training in pink boots, and then scored a bicycle kick just because he could.

We'll be alright I reckon, this new lad appears to have balls of fucking steel.

No matter how good his replacements are and what we win, I'll still miss the frowning twat. Everyone has a footballing hero, and Gerrard is mine, for better or for worse :p

Feorax

I'm not taking the piss but is taking Carragher's number really a sign of balls of steel?

Well that number has only ever been worn by 2 players for us, and the other was Fowler.

That's a hell of a reputation to live up to.

Re: Suarez barca kit, Madrid did the same thing on their online store last summer. It's nothing new or surprising.

Well that number has only ever been worn by 2 players for us, and the other was Fowler.

That's a hell of a reputation to live up to.

Re: Suarez barca kit, Madrid did the same thing on their online store last summer. It's nothing new or surprising.

Yup --

chelsea_robinho_797249c.jpg

Also, I'm genuinely not being obtuse, but for some reason I doubt that Can knows it's only ever been worn by 2 players prior.

Geoff Shreeves is gonna tell him isn't he.
After he misses a pen.

Yup --

chelsea_robinho_797249c.jpg

Also, I'm genuinely not being obtuse, but for some reason I doubt that Can knows it's only ever been worn by 2 players prior.

Geoff Shreeves is gonna tell him isn't he.
After he misses a pen.

That reminds me of how Robinho said he was happy to be at Chelsea, during the signing for City conference lol, dat agent.

Wilbur is a handsome fella, loyal to owner Nadine Darsanlal and a hit with many in his Queens neighborhood in New York City. And though we doubt he knows it, he's also become something of a poster pig for equal animal rights around the city, CBS 2 reports.

Wilbur is a certified therapy pig, licensed by the city to provide emotional support to Darsanlal, a disabled Navy veteran who contracted bacterial meningitis while serving overseas.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=119882935

Meier

This WC hasn't proven Campbell at all. Not that Debuchy is the best player in the world either....

He's looked like a solid player, worthy of being in the PL. He obviously didn't live up to that first (I think it was the first, maybe second) game where he scored and assisted, but Costa Rica didn't provide him much help most of the time. They could do worse, but honestly -- if they want to fight for major trophies then he isn't good enough yet.

Wilbur is a handsome fella, loyal to owner Nadine Darsanlal and a hit with many in his Queens neighborhood in New York City. And though we doubt he knows it, he's also become something of a poster pig for equal animal rights around the city, CBS 2 reports.

Wilbur is a certified therapy pig, licensed by the city to provide emotional support to Darsanlal, a disabled Navy veteran who contracted bacterial meningitis while serving overseas.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=119882935

charlottes-web-20060926032929381_640w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom