• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Liverpool bros, looks like you signed the wrong player from the Portuguese league.

Bebe: 12 goals in 27 Primeira Liga matches

Lazar Markovic: 5 goals in 26 matches

You can have him for €28 million though. I raised the price because he has premier league experience and he's a better goal scorer.

Thnx

I feel sorry for them. I am willing to just do straight swap, Bebe for Markovic. We will take the blow and let Liverpool survive.

dc89

Br8zJmSCEAE-67c.jpg:large

Rekik!!!

WJD

Just playing a bit of FIFA 03 on the PS2 and oh my word I forgot how much I enjoyed the Juve team from back then. Always used to sign half of them for United when I was a 10 year old transfer muppet.

Wilbur

Banned
Just playing a bit of FIFA 03 on the PS2 and oh my word I forgot how much I enjoyed the Juve team from back then. Always used to sign half of them for United when I was a 10 year old transfer muppet.

Davids, ADP, Thuram and Nedved. Hnngghhh

Carbonox

FIFA 99

I signed Bergkamp for Newcastle

I felt so based

Meier

Huh, really? Lincolnshire is sort of the no man's land of the UK

Also there are loads of places in the US named after places here for obvious reasons

Apparently there are 12 places in the US called Bradford

I shall visit none of them

Didn't realize Windermere was taken from an English town but it makes sense. Very expensive community in Orlando -- it's where a lot of athletes live. Liverpool, Texas is apparently bordered to the east by Chocolate Bayou, TX. Looool.

Carbonox

I should be mad that we're going for Zaha and yet I'm not because anyone is better than Sammy Ameobi and Obertrain. I'm easy like that you see.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope u get Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio xoxo

Carbonox

A Nani/Anderson/Bebe midfield is pretty intimidating tbf.

Just lacks someone exceptional like Kleberson and Djemba-Djemba behind them.

Markovic's running style is funny

This is Brendan's new philosophy. First it was possession at all costs. Then it was players who can lean. Now it's players with odd gaits. Henderson, Sterling and Markovic.

Markovic review based on a 6-minute video:

No better than Coutinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom