• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Yes m8

What was it son, Tequila Nightclub?

I was a regular at Kings Club and Wildcats in Harrogate too. Fuck sake. Probably some half-Albanian mongrels originating from my testiclays roaming around the back alleys being trained by the dodgy bouncers there in the art of bashing your skull in. I met some guy who reminded me of Brick Top from Snatch complete with some henchman. Guy crept me out but was sound cos he was a regular in a pub I worked in.

Wilbur

Banned
Debuchy is a maddeningly average signing. Not because he isn't great (he isnt), but at his age and for the price, it's nothing but a short term fix. If you're going to pay for someone his age, get someone like RVP, not Debuchy.

think Lukaku will be a Chelsea player this season?

Missed this earlier.

I'm really not sure at all, I think he might just end up being as no one will pay what Chelsea wants, and he didn't exactly sell himself well at the world cup. But he is talking an awfully lot of shit in the press, so ugh, depends on the bids I guess, I'm pretty sure he's not going to Spurs at least.

wedward

[Now I'm always wearing a condom even with my girlfriend

qLUjQh7.gif

omgkitty

Debuchy is a maddeningly average signing. Not because he isn't great (he isnt), but at his age and for the price, it's nothing but a short term fix. If you're going to pay for someone his age, get someone like RVP, not Debuchy.

We already have our next RB. It's why we only need a stop gap.

the-hawthorns-u21-arsenal-west-brom-hector-bellerin_2994146.jpg

if you rack up enough std's you level up and acquire immunity cos they balance eachother out

#brosciencefactoftheday

When I was about 14 years old, I bought and proudly wore a shirt saying "i don't need a condom, the aids will kill the baby". I'm still amazed that no one told me that wasn't appropriate for school and such.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. It's crazy, your mind just explodes in that instant of panic.

WHAT

ARE YOU SURE

*opens Calendar*

*googles late period*

*googles signs of pregnancy*

HEY! IT WAS IN FEB! FEB IS A SHORT MONTH. UR MATH MIGHT BE WRONG? :'D

okay listen, I don't care, we're gonna name him Pavel Nedved, yes PavelNedved.

http://i.imgur.com/qLUjQh7.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Not worth it.

Lightning

Banned
How is signing Debuchy sorting RB out early?

You've paid £10m to roll over a problem till next summer?
Debuchy is only 29. 2-3 years out of him and he's not great but he's solid. Again underwhelming but not a necessarily bad signing.

Fee is 8m plus addons. In a world where fullbacks are costing 20m + that's not bad.

Scum

Fucking hell. You guys are killing me. Lol
I can't wait for one you to post a pic of some bird met from a club only for everyone to gasp in astonishment.

Plug - "Hey guys. Pic of my new gf."
Arnie, Carbo, Willi, Wooden, Free - "I remember her..."

Carbo, pls. 😂

Scum

Missed this earlier.

I'm really not sure at all, I think he might just end up being as no one will pay what Chelsea wants, and he didn't exactly sell himself well at the world cup. But he is talking an awfully lot of shit in the press, so ugh, depends on the bids I guess, I'm pretty sure he's not going to Spurs at least.
:-(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
STD's are considerably more scary than Pregnancy.

After all, you can't punch an STD in the stomach.

what are the odds you're going to sleep with someone with an untreatable STD?

I'll take AIDS over kids thank you very much

I mean, just look at Fletcher, he's doing okay eh

Arnie

Bring me back down to earth but I feel like Liverpool are making good moves in the market.

Not that happy to be honest.

Lambert does nothing for me, neither does Lallana. Can is young and raw. Markovic is again young and unproven.

We'll have like £120 million to spend this summer when all's said and done. We've lost the third best player in the world. Right now I feel we're on course to do a Spurs (albeit not quite as bad).

Carbonox

what are the odds you're going to sleep with someone with an untreatable STD?

In my town, 99.9%.

I have sprouts for testicles now.
xPSlPCU.png

I think vegetation is the common factor here as I once went down on a girl who I swear had a cunt that looked like cabbage. I was in shock but tucked in anyway cos I was pissed.
ieBViOIubAlm1.png

3Sixty

My favourite thing about being in League 1 was going to shit holes round the country and trying to pick up the local talent on a night out.

Truly, truly horrific.

Carbonox

Carbo m8 its Stevanage

There are more STDs than GCSEs in that chav infested shitehole

I've smelt more gangrenous fannies in this town than going through all of the Eau de Toilette at Luton airport's duty free.

Having GCSE's at all in this town means you're a breadwinner.

wedward

sorry m8

Didn't grasp that.

Difference with RVP is that he won United the Premier League.

Debuchy aint doing that m8s

I know.

I don't think 8 for Debuchy is horrible. It's an ok signing. If we get 2 or 3 years out of him while Corporal and Bellerin develop it will be a good signing.

Also it's kind of nice to see that we are willing to pay the fee required to get a player. Hopefully the days of constant haggling are done.

L1NETT

Actually no Stevo should on balance probably be nuked

And Rotherham is a world wide known shit hole.

Swindon is dreaful too, as is Milton Keynes.

Fun life innit

Lightning

Banned
sorry m8

Didn't grasp that.

Difference with RVP is that he won United the Premier League.

Debuchy aint doing that m8s
Debuchy is just a right back. A steady player, nothing more. 8m fee represents that. To get top draw you're looking at 20m+ and since Sanchez is costing us 32 and a DM will be minimum 20+ that is a cost too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom