• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Morecambe

The answer is always Morecambe

Crawley

Has to be Stoke, assuming they were in the same league as Port Vale at some point? Shocking stuff.
Looooool

Probably Hartlepool

Or Colchester.

Haven't had the mispleasure of either thankfully.

Swindon was pretty bad, didn't stay the night though.
Going to Colchester for the day. Sister's graduation. Should be fun.

3Sixty

Had a night out in stoke before though.

My mates were like "Fancy a night out in Newcastle"

I was like "Aye"

They were like "Newcastle Under-Lyme"

Fucking cunts.

925573_580094212099266_1605648271_n.jpg

i6r4N6OeF4Ewm.gif

L1NETT

I've smelt more gangrenous fannies in this town than going through all of the Eau de Toilette at Luton airport's duty free.

Having GCSE's at all in this town means you're a breadwinner.

pahahahah

I was at a bus stop on my own and some shifty geeza went past followed by the police about a minute later asking if i'd seen anyone suspicious. Turns out he had a knife and all sorts

Might have even be the same day but walking past the back cricket pitch (not the one by the pavilion) and a chav family were just walking through the square with a game happening. Bit of commotion and I remember clearly the alpha chav cow screaming PAKI as they continued to walk across the pitch

Charming town

Yen

Stilling reading bk 2 of Storm of Swords, have about 100 pages left. It is top, there's a spell of like 6 chapters after the
Red Wedding
where bombs are being dropped left, right, and centre. But the whole book is just great even after that point too.

Not that happy to be honest.

Lambert does nothing for me, neither does Lallana. Can is young and raw. Markovic is again young and unproven.

We'll have like £120 million to spend this summer when all's said and done. We've lost the third best player in the world. Right now I feel we're on course to do a Spurs (albeit not quite as bad).

Well that was handing £100m to a clearly Football Manager-playing DOF and Saga Noren. We've got Ian Ayre on a Harley and Padre Pio but actually with magic hands.

-

Bet Liverpool either end up with Nike in two years, or Warrior go all out

With Debuchy signed and Sanchez as good as...

What do you think is Arsenal's best XI? Some suggest Giroud still in the team with Sanchez on wing but I think Giroud should go play for the Womens team.

This is what I reckon is Arsenals strongest 11..

............... Schez
Debuchy.... Kos.... Mert... Gibbs
...Ramsey.... ...Wilshere/New DM
Walcott.... Ozil .....Carzola
.............Sanchez

WJD

I have had several beverages. Back in bed, fan is on, sweating bullets still.

New Fincher film looks superb.

Really tempted to just buy the book, though.

Book is the very epitome of a page turner. Will always be up for any of Fincher's work and this looks no different.

wedward

What do you think is Arsenal's best XI? Some suggest Giroud still in the team with Sanchez on wing but I think Giroud should go play for the Womens team.

Schez
....Sanchez

Looks good to me. I imagine Jack and Rambo will rotate and Arteta and the new DM will rotate.

Against the weaker teams I think we can have both Jack and Rambo in midfield together, but against the top teams we need a DM next to Rambo.

Looks good to me. I imagine Jack and Rambo will rotate and Arteta and the new DM will rotate.

Against the weaker teams I think we can have both Jack and Rambo in midfield together, but against the top teams we need a DM next to Rambo.

Agree, or if we got Remy (£8m, why not) then I wouldnt mind a front 3 of Walcott-Ozil-Sanchez with Remy up front. Wonder what Arsene plans for Sanchez if they Arsenal do manage to get him (to make him a proper out and out CF) or keep him on wings as wide forward.

Slizz

I think Adidas will try and do a good job for United's first kit, not some average shit.

Looking like its time to buy last years kit at an extreme discount now that the new kit is out.

Yen

What tablets do you guys have?
Thinking of getting the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (whatever it's called), mainly for downloading journals/public domain books/textbooks etc but fun stuff too obvs. Don't care for iPads.

Okay, buying Gone Girl.

Any of book-gaf got any other suggestions whilst I'm lining up an Amazon order?
Think I'm gonna get Gone Girl too, if it has a Kindle edition. Reading is great on my iPad.

In other news, 'The Help' is bascially 'white person saves the day again'. Don't know why I bothered sitting through 2 and a half hours of that shite.

FootballFan

3 posts into that thread with the footballer crying after getting sent off, and the "it's called soccer" shit starts already.

Wes pls, do something about that shit.

Every single soccer/football/American football thread turns to shit because of it.

WJD

I might be the only person who wouldn't mind Warrior. Give us some disgustingly 90s away kits and I'll embrace them with full force. Patchwork keeper kits would also be hugely appreciated.

Thinking of getting the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (whatever it's called), mainly for downloading journals/public domain books/textbooks etc but fun stuff too obvs. Don't care for iPads.

Nexus 7
LG Pad 8.3
Dell Venue Pro

I recommend Nexus 7 to anyone who wants an Android tablet.

Arnie

Crónica de Una Muerte Anunciada
Chronicle of a Death Foretold

Synopsis sounds great, added to the basket.

Saw Transformers this morning. It was poop. Good for about 40 minutes and then you realise that you've still got two hours of explosions to sit through. And my Cappuccino wore off.

kharma45

iPad is the best though. New ones in September. Do it.

I'm no Apple fan but iOS is still the best tablet experience for that sort of stuff.

Lightning

Banned

............... Schez
.............Sanchez
Ideal team. Rosciky, Podolski, Wilshere, Chamberlain, Arteta, Giroud, Campbell, Jenkinson, Monreal, Vermaelen all on the bench. Very good squad and depth. CB would be the only sticky point.

FootballFan

Xperia z2.

So light. So thin. So powerful. Android.

Hnngg..

Actually, I am using it right now. Has made it much easier posting on gaf while watching football on TV.

Most tablets are good though so your choice.

Carbonox

Saw Transformers this morning. It was poop. Good for about 40 minutes and then you realise that you've still got two hours of explosions to sit through. And my Cappuccino wore off.

Seeing it Wednesday. Did a binge of the other 3 over the last few days. I could have got just as much enjoyment and clattering sticking my head in a washing machine with some pots and turning it on.

pulga

Banned

It's only 120 pages, you'll blast through it in no time, though. Plus, no idea how good it is in english :lol

How do Real Madrid manage to feed their players scraps? Not only do they not have image rights, they make fuck all in wages. Di Maria isn't even on 100k a week?

pulga

Banned
How do Real Madrid manage to feed their players scraps? Not only do they not have image rights, they make fuck all in wages. Di Maria isn't even on 100k a week?

Players take paycuts in order to join the greatest club in the world baby.

But now that La Decima is won its all downhill from here :( all those cunts want to be on 10m a year

I don't understand why anyone would PAY to see another Transformers film, the first one was pretty fun, but then after that... Jesus Christ. I've only seen 1 and 2 tho, but they were enough to put me off ever seeing the films again.

Just awfully-made.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I could watch 300 minutes of that blondie Arnie. 300 minutes

and don't buy the book mate, wait for the movie. Let books die ffs LET THEM DIE

Yen

Nexus 7
LG Pad 8.3
Dell Venue Pro

I recommend Nexus 7 to anyone who wants an Android tablet.

LG Pad 8.3 looks proper naughty. Decent price at £185. It's a definite contender

iPad is the best though. New ones in September. Do it.

I'm no Apple fan but iOS is still the best tablet experience for that sort of stuff.
Problems with iPad - iTunes, no expandable memory (I'm aware most tabs prob don't) and I guess I do prefer Android. Parents have an iPad Mini.
Xperia z2.

So light. So thin. So powerful. Android.

Hnngg..

Actually, I am using it right now. Has made it much easier posting on gaf while watching football on TV.

Most tablets are good though so your choice.

One of my m8s got that with his phone contract. Sleek piece of kit but how's the battery life? That was one issue that seemed to pop up when I was looking at reviews.

Arnie

I could watch 300 minutes of that blondie Arnie. 300 minutes

and don't buy the book mate, wait for the movie. Let books die ffs LET THEM DIE
Bought the books.

And there's a camera shot between the minge gap in the blonde's legs. It lasts 2 seconds, it's essentially a snapchat, but that thing's gonna be fucking hnnnggg on Blu-Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom