• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

If they actually offered any money at all for one of our players it would be a pleasant surprise...

Moreno deal isn't dead according to the Echo. Some good news at least.
I read that Napoli are trying to get Lucas on loan and we are willing to cut Reina loose for nothing.

+ we don't rate Mignolet apparently and if someone better becomes avaliable, we would bid for them.

Dead Space 2 is infuriating. Whenever I'm just wandering about enjoying the isolation and deserted feeling of the locations, they throw in a dull combat room where it just feels like the waves of enemies don't end.

The bit
on board the Ishimura
was ridiculous. All of that time building up a feeling of foreboding and unsettling loneliness thrown out the window with a jumpscare in the middle of a corridor filled with ammo, so you know it's coming

EmiPrime

I think I stopped playing Dead Space 2 when it auto-saved (or it was a checkpoint) half way through a kill room when I was almost out of ammo.

Berlusconi said that we're good to go after Cerci and Vrsaljko. IF we manage to sell a bunch of useless people, that is. Also, we're apparently after Marchetti as well: 7.5m in three installments + Agazzi. Lotito pls.

All these moves are good. Hopefully Vrasljko's arrival means Abate will leave.

I don't know what would be the best part of a Marchetti transfer, actually having Marchetti or not having to play with Agazzi.

All these moves are good. Hopefully Vrasljko's arrival means Abate will leave.

I don't know what would be the best part of a Marchetti transfer, actually having Marchetti or not having to play with Agazzi.

Both! Also, having a proper GK.

It also looks like we might put Perin in the Vrsaljko-Matri deal, an option to buy him next year. If we get to 2015/2016 with Perin, Marchetti and Gabriel I'm going to cry.

Blablurn

According to rumors there will be another big Bayern transfer in the next weeks. Might be the earthshattering one that was rumoured before.

Damn :O

A Barca fan not enjoying something repetitive?

2a1PSET.gif

I think I stopped playing Dead Space 2 when it auto-saved (or it was a checkpoint) half way through a kill room when I was almost out of ammo.

It's just done the same to me, in the second-last chapter :s

Save point with 2 kill rooms after it, both with an unkillable enemy, no store, all the item boxes/lockers have credits in them, I have half-health, no medpacks, no crowd control ammo, no room to put distance between myself and enemies. This is on normal as well, christ knows what its like on hard

Fuck off Visceral, this is why you're stuck making fucking Battlefield mods now, because you have no fucking idea what made your series good in the first place. Fall into a sinkhole you twats.

Watching the rest on YouTube

FootballFan

Save point with 2 kill rooms after it, both with an unkillable enemy, no store, all the item boxes/lockers have credits in them, I have half-health, no medpacks, no crowd control ammo, no room to put distance between myself and enemies.

Fuck off Visceral, this is why you're stuck making fucking Battlefield mods now, because you have no fucking idea what made your series good in the first place. Fall into a sinkhole you twats.

Shit game man, should've just played Heavy Rain again.

It'll be for like £8 mill m8. Pocket change. Bit of a risk but hopefully once he gets away from Arsenal's physios he'll return to his old form.

*hopes beyond reasonable hope*

I have never rated. He had good pace and was a decent tackler with huge leap for a little fella, but his positioning is always awful and he doesn't anticipate well. Quality opposition constantly exposes him.

sohois

Save point with 2 kill rooms after it, both with an unkillable enemy, no store, all the item boxes/lockers have credits in them, I have half-health, no medpacks, no crowd control ammo, no room to put distance between myself and enemies. This is on normal as well, christ knows what its like on hard

Why not just use a cheat code?

L1NETT

I liked the first couple of Dead Spaces. Can see why folk find them repetitive and in parts frustrating but I guess I really liked the, for lack of a better term, atmosphere of both of them

Then they dropped all subtly in the third and turned it into a slapstick pantomime Uncharted/Gears of War thing with some necromorphs a wave of microtransactions with left it a badly designed generic mess.

Dead Space 3, Mass Effect 3, Crysis 3. EA are no good at 3s.

I'm having trouble finishing mass effect 2.

It's boring.

fly to this planet - shoot these things - new crew member - gain his/her trust - Omgg collectors shoot - you need more members.

Or am I crazy

Carbonox

It's boring.

fly to this planet - shoot these things - new crew member - gain his/her trust - Omgg collectors shoot - you need more members.

Or am I crazy

ME2 is one of my favourite games of last generation. It was my first foray in to the franchise as well. Absolutely superb and blew me away.

I'm tempted to go back and try to enjoy ME1 again. Going from ME2 > ME3 > ME1 backfired enormously to the point where I thought ME1 was an unplayable piece of shit on PS3. It has the most interesting story and more RPG qualities than the other two which do interest me so I might give it another whirl. The TPS style of the sequels made them far more enjoyable and playable for me though. Going backwards with franchises just isn't smart at all. :lol If I started with ME1 and worked my way up then shit would be different.

According to rumors there will be another big Bayern transfer in the next weeks. Might be the earthshattering one that was rumoured before.

Damn :O

I'm telling you, Obertan is a 50 goal a season winger and the perfect replacement for Ribery.

FootballFan

It's boring.

Or am I crazy

That's how I felt with dead space.

Go to the elevator - no power, go turn on power - door to power is locked - go find key to door - stairs are broken, find alternate route etc.

I realise most games do this, but dead space did it in an especially boring way I found.

That's how I felt with dead space.

Go to the elevator - no power, go turn on power - door to power is locked - go find key to door - stairs are broken, find alternate route etc.

I realise most games do this, but dead space did it in an especially boring way I found.

The beauty of Dead Space was the atmosphere, I felt so tense playing it in the dark not knowing what could come out of a vent at any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom