• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck off don't throw us all in with muppet Killer.

I have not for one second believed Vidal is possible.

In other news, Campbell is good. Arsenal should keep him around for sure.

K1LLER7

Fuck off don't throw us all in with muppet Killer.

I have not for one second believed Vidal is possible.

In other news, Campbell is good. Arsenal should keep him around for sure.
You traitor. You belong to Liverpool Gaf now.

No chance we sign Vidal.

Clegg

I think Yurt was being facetious, Plug.

Facetious isn't even the right word to use in this context but I'm using it anyway.

Croyles

I too find the way Greece play boring. Yet I am still magically rooting for them just because I like to see people rage and I admire how little they give a fuck. :)

pulga

Banned
LOL piece of shit internet wouldnt let me edit in time SMH
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just glad we signed someone, honestly do not expect us to sign any other players from now on. Gotta temper those expectations.

Lightning

Banned
Campbell's form I think kills any chance of us bringing Remy in. Campbell is good enough to help out Giroud.

Sanchez or Griezmann, Schneiderlin and a decent right back and I'll be golden this window. Campbell can do a job for sure.

Campbell's form I think kills any chance of us bringing Remy in. Campbell is good enough to help out Giroud.

Sanchez or Griezmann, Schneiderlin and a decent right back and I'll be golden this window. Campbell can do a job for sure.

Err, don't you literally only have 3 centrebacks, one of whom is both rubbish and injury-prone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom