• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
But you said that United can't sign a world class player. No choice. Are you saying we should stick with Cleverley? Do you love Cleverley that much?

god i cant believe you lot subjected us to like two seasons of hyping "Clevgod" up

yeah sure, now youll say it was all a joke

but deep down, you all believed
LLShC.gif

I feel like people have been drawn into certain narratives that just aren't based on anything

-Costa Rica are an attacking team (based on 1 match)
-Holland will batter whoever they face in the quarter (they've performed genuinely well in 1 match)
-England aren't the best team in the world (based on 48 years)

Lightning

Banned
I feel like people have been drawn into certain narratives that just aren't based on anything

-Costa Rica are an attacking team (based on 1 match)
-Holland will batter whoever they face in the quarter (they've performed genuinely well in 1 match)
-England aren't the best team in the world (based on 48 years)
4 games, 4 wins. Costa Rica or Greece are going down! In Robben I trust, he's won me over!

Meier

Has this been posted yet? Messi's grandfather on his World Cup performance:
“Right now Leo isn’t running, I’m not convinced by him. I’m truthful and I don’t have time for hot air” he said on Channel 3 from Rosario, where Messi was born.

“I think he’s been pretty poor. In Spain he’s got more zip, he goes round 22 players. He needs to get his spark back”, said Cuccitini.
http://as.com/diarioas/2014/06/25/english/1403714558_900195.html

Lol.

hiroshawn

Banned
Event 1: Mexico at Netherlands
Play Time: 2014-06-29 12:00
Selection: Game Total (Over) to win
Odds: Over (2.5) 23/20
Event 2: Mexico at Netherlands
Play Time: 2014-06-29 12:00
Selection: Netherlands to win
Odds: 10/11

Meier

Nice goal. Perfectly placed -- that's how most of Yaya's goals looked like prior to this season. Just a pass basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom