• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
OdsQ4Ei.png

:lol

Plasma

Banned
That was awful defending, there was one man in the box and two defenders on him and they still couldn't track him. One of them just stood there.

The Onazi injury/sub was the killer. Gabriel, and thus the midfield, has been non-existent since then. Why Azeez didn't come on instead, or why Igiebor or AFCON stalwart Mba weren't called up will be the big questions after this.

EmiPrime

If Nigeria went through I wouldn't have brought it up.z Show me another post when I brought up WW2 when Germans come up.

I don't know if you have. Just don't bring up WW2 like that if you don't want to look daft.

I am French but I love Germany and if they beat us I want them to win the WC.

omgkitty

I don't know if you have. Just don't bring up WW2 like that if you don't want to look daft.

I can't really lose with France vs Germany. I like both of them. Now if it ends up being France vs Algeria, then can we make jokes about a war?

Germany win the world cup? Hell no! Netherlands all the way!

Lightning pls....how can you root for all those who've hurt Arsenal so badly?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Germania deserved it in 2010 God dammit

Just give this one to them.

But fuck me that means more of Low...

And if Olanda wins it, it means United fans will never shut up about having a WC winning manager

You know what? Forza France and Didi ♡

hiroshawn

Banned

Wow you're so cool with your French guilt. Me? Look daft? I'm a historian I could have said 4 other things about Germany meeting France but most people wouldn't see the connection so I used the WWII connection. The joke didn't go over well but I don't deserve to be seen as "Daft" or "Anti German" over a silly joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom