• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wow you're so cool with you're French guilt. Me? Look daft? I'm a historian I could have said 4 other things about Germany meeting France but most people wouldn't see the connection so I used the WWII connection. The joke didn't go over well but I don't deserve to be seen as "Daft" or "Anti German" over a silly joke.
Stahp
Juve want 45 million for Vidal.

If we don't pay it, anything triple wood has done prior is forgotten.
We don't want anything for Vidal

Gorlak

Banned
It's time for some magic!

The Wizard of Oz will make you smile!

However this game could go both ways, like the games against ghana/usa a hard struggle to score... or plenty of opportunities and beautiful goals. Honestly I don't care. Germany needs to win, no matter how.

Unfortunately Hummels is sick and Mustafi will join the team =/

Watching my brother play State of Decay

Can already tell it's one of those games where I'll always have that 'wish it was made with a bigger budget' thought in the back of my head

Dat jank

EmiPrime

I can't really lose with France vs Germany. I like both of them. Now if it ends up being France vs Algeria, then can we make jokes about a war?

I really want Germany to beat Algeria. France vs Algeria would not be a good thing for social harmony in France.

omgkitty

Country>>>>>Club.

Shakes_head,_walks_away.gif

Can already tell it's one of those games where I'll always have that 'wish it was made with a bigger budget' thought in the back of my head

Dat jank

As a budget priced title it's a great product. A good deal of content, some neat ideas carried out nicely. Lifeline is a great DLC product as well.

3Sixty

Can't you retire at this point?

Jammy git.

/jelly

That's the dream baby.

In other news.

--

Southampton Football Club will be producing its own range of high-quality teamwear and trainingwear for the 2014/15 season.
The club has been working to produce its own unique teamwear and trainingwear tailored for performance.

Saints’ new home and away kits will be unveiled in the coming weeks and will go on sale late in July, well in advance of the 2014/15 campaign.

---

As expected return to own brand kits after Cortese told Adidas to fuck off before realising it was too late to get anyone else for this season.

Lad.

Zabojnik

Dat jank

Pretty much. Although what spoiled it for me was that it gets fairly repetitive by the time you move to the bigger city and start building a new base. Still a solid and entertaining game though.

Your avatar. :lol Colombia is officially doomed now with your avatar-curse :lol

Third time's the charm!

Just like Germany.

We don't joke about that. Wes please.

This is why England will never win anything in this century

I've already accepted it.

Look at how disappointed I was when we threw the title away, compared to how it was when Egland embarassed themselves at the WC. That's just how it is for me

I don't see why people try making it one or the other anyway, it's pretty rare that what's good for the England team is bad for Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom