• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have a renewed lease of life under a more tactically astute coach though. Would like to see what LVG makes of him first.

Hasn't he been crap for Japan as well for a while?

So that's 3 managers and 2 teams that he hasn't performed for in 2 years. Sure give him a go in preseason, but I wouldn't put any faith in him having much of a positive impact next season

So that's 3 managers and 2 teams that he hasn't performed for in 2 years. Sure give him a go in preseason, but I wouldn't put any faith in him having much of a positive impact next season

He was only really crap in that Ivory Coast match. Beyond crap. No words to describe that. Didn't do much with little minutes against Greece, and played decent against Colombia. He plays well for Japan more often than not.

4-3-3 CAN YOU NOT SEE ;;;;;;;;

;_;

De GOAT
Rafael ---- New CB (Vermalean) ---- Evans ---- Shaw
Herrera ---- New CM (Carrick) ---- Mata
Januzaj/Welbeck ---- RVP ---- Rooney

FIXED?

Or you want RVP on wing and Rooney central? I don't think that's happening mate.

Edit: In one way no Europe will help MU and LVG. Less injuries, less rotations, more rest.

kharma45

Ad for BT on the tv there. Gareth Bale with a ludicrous Alice band.
BT Sports is free with broadband (there was talk that that deal was only for one year). BT Broadband is utter shite though. Utter, utter sewage.

Infinity is mean to be a'ight

Wilbur

Banned

Well he was okay in Fergie's last season I thought; took time to settle and was played out of position, but put in some good performances at the end of the season.

Last year was shit on his and Moyes' part, and he was hardly the only one looking terrible for Japan at this World Cup. One more year, and if he still isn't playing a notable part, then best to say bye. He needs to show some real desire to succeed.

He was only really crap in that Ivory Coast match. Beyond crap. No words to describe that. Didn't do much with little minutes against Greece, and played decent against Colombia. He plays well for Japan more often than not.

Fair enough then

he still goes on the pile of 'players who turned to shit when they left Dortmund' with Sahin and Gotze :p

@wedward, I meant as a person :)

He seems pretty funny and charismatic

pulga

Banned
10444759_916003481750072_525514637747957385_n.jpg

I'm all for supporting Hollie baby, but why are you wearing your underwear on your head?

World Cup and no play make Gareth go crazy :(

Wilbur

Banned
De GOAT
Rafael ---- New CB (Vermalean) ---- Evans ---- Shaw
Herrera ---- New CM (Carrick) ---- Mata
Januzaj/Welbeck ---- RVP ---- Rooney

FIXED?

Or you want RVP on wing and Rooney central? I don't think that's happening mate.

Edit: In one way no Europe will help MU and LVG. Less injuries, less rotations, more rest.

Definitely RVP central, Jesus. Make Rooney play well or ship the cunt to Namibia

wedward

Fair enough then

he still goes on the pile of 'players who turned to shit when they left Dortmund' with Sahin and Gotze :p

@wedward, I meant as a person :)

He seems pretty funny and charismatic

Gotze hasn't been shit though.

Gotcha. Yeah, after all the gifs and pictures KidA posts I feel like I know him.

pulga

Banned
FORMATION TIME?!

-----------FLOP7 - RUMBOO - CRAZY HOBO
-----MODDERS - KROOS MISSILE - H-ROD
MARCELOL - VARANE - RAMOS DA GOD - CARNIVAL
---------------------------DEGOAT

Yen

Mufasa, Howedes, Götze and Özil on the wings don't exactly inspire confidence. Like if Hodgson was a hostage negotiator.

FORMATION TIME?!

-----------FLOP7 - RUMBOO - CRAZY HOBO
-----MODDERS - KROOS MISSILE - H-ROD
MARCELOL - VARANE - RAMOS DA GOD - CARNIVAL
---------------------------DEGOAT

lol

Anyone with an attacking midfielder and movement in the forward line would be running at your centrebacks every 30 seconds :p

Wilbur

Banned
:lol

Why would he be?

Most prestigious club in the world, he'd start every game for either team, Spain is preferable to England for a South American I assume, Madrid won the double last year while Man Utd finished 7th

Utter nonsense, what is that account?

What's it got to do with the account :lol

Tuttosport are the ones claiming it baby

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Yes Hitcher!

See what Cola sees

LTWheels

Yeah, if you live east of the bann, no doubt. Think they're only gonna trial it where I am in the next few years.

I have infinity and it works pretty well. Fibre to the road, then copper lines to the house. Not as quick as pure fibre but pretty damn good.

Also BT don't seem to cap and throttle your connection. Unlimited, is pretty much unlimited. Don't seem to really enforce that 'fair use' bullshit.

pulga

Banned
lol

Anyone with an attacking midfielder and movement in the forward line would be running at your centrebacks every 30 seconds :p

yeah yeah yeah yeah thats what you all said when bought Bale and were gonna relegate Di Crotch to the bench. Motherfucker is on his way out, said yesterday in an interview that Messi is the best player in the world. DONT HE KNOWS WHO HE SHARES A LOCKER ROOM WITH. CR7 does not forgive.

pulga

Banned
What's it got to do with the account :lol

Tuttosport are the ones claiming it baby

Oh my god, someone bring ItalyGAF in here. I just read the article online and it doesnt say ANYWHERE he prefers United over Madrid lol. The closest thing it says is that United has shown a more genuine interest for Vidal than Madrid.

ASSALTO INGLESE - Per esempio, sono tornati alla carica gli inglesi e in particolare il Manchester United. Sì, è vero c’è anche il Chelsea e, di dice, pure l’Arsenal. Ma lo United è la squadra che sta dimostrando l’interesse più vivo per il giocatore attraverso contatti diretti e indiretti con la Juventus. Contatti. Che è diverso da offerte. E la differenza sta tutta in un documento ufficiale (basterebbe un’email) nella quale il potenziale acquirente avanza un’offerta ufficiale. Per il momento l’offerta non è arrivata. Né dal Manchester, né dal Real Madrid, che nutre ambizioni altrettanto serie sul cileno, né del Bayern Monaco, che è tornato a puntarci. E così alla Juventus continuano a considerare Vidal un giocatore «non in vendita» e men che meno «in partenza». Lo stesso pensa Antonio Conte, al quale - nell’ultimo summit di mercato, risalente a giovedì scorso - è stato garantito che né il cileno, né Pogba sono in procinto di lasciare la Juventus.

LA TENTAZIONE - Ma se l’offerta arrivasse? Dipende ovviamente dall’offerta. Nel borsino dei dolorosi sacrifici che il mercato potrebbe richiedere alla Juventus e al suoi tifosi, Vidal ha superato Pogba. Come dire, se lo United o il Real Madrid dovessero arrivare con sessanta milioni di euro, potrebbero prendersi il centrocampista e i bianconeri potrebbero finanziare almeno due grandi acquisti con la sua cessione, oltre che piazzare una maxi plusavalenza di quasi cinquanta milioni. Una situazione nota, anche prima del Mondiale, ma che adesso diventa più calda che mai, visto che il Mondiale, per Vidal, è finito.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Would MU GAF want to pay 45m+ for Vidal?

Apparently that's what Juve want according to ESPN.

It seems nonsensical that we would get him, that being said, if the funds are there and its not exorbitant, yes.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh my god, someone bring ItalyGAF in here. I just read the article online and it doesnt say ANYWHERE he prefers United over Madrid lol. The closest thing it says is that United has shown a more genuine interest for Vidal than Madrid.

you really think I give a FUCK about facts

Makes sense, RM want Kroos not Vidal.

Mr Cola

Well, Bayern apparently bid 40m for him Rejected. Bayern would only be moving if Kroos to RM was near final. So maybe there is an opening for Vidal.

I love United, I think its the best club in the world, but with the best intentions, with all our history, not being able to offer CL football is a killer. Unless we are offering stupid wages, if we are in the race and another club is, and given his calibre other clubs are, then I dont really know why he would choose a project over guaranteed challenge. Its just a sad truth :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom