• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love United, I think its the best club in the world, but with the best intentions, with all our history, not being able to offer CL football is a killer. Unless we are offering stupid wages, if we are in the race and another club is, and given his calibre other clubs are, then I dont really know why he would choose a project over guaranteed challenge. Its just a sad truth :(

I agree. I don't see Vidal, Kroos or Sanchez moving to a club with no CL

Which is why Moyes was the worst fucking thing to happen to us. No CL plus 300 FUCKING K FOR ROONEY WTF

operon

Ad for BT on the tv there. Gareth Bale with a ludicrous Alice band.
BT Sports is free with broadband (there was talk that that deal was only for one year). BT Broadband is utter shite though. Utter, utter sewage.
You not got bt infinity it's the dogs bollocks

kharma45

Yeah, if you live east of the bann, no doubt. Think they're only gonna trial it where I am in the next few years.

Derry area isn't too bad. Almost all covered by VM and BT fibre bar my village where it's just BT fibre available.

I thought almost all of our cabinets were fibre enabled now.

Edit - 90% of homes so far.

Arnie

Ramsey is absolutely comparable to Vidal especially as he is still developing and Vidal is pretty much at his peak. Ramsey will be even better next season.
I'll repeat:

You've never been one to predict the weather.

Algeria are good. I like em

Ghoulam went to Napoli from St.Etienne in January for about £3m. A few PL clubs missed a trick there. Was the best player on the pitch against Juve a few months ago.

Wilbur

Banned
Ramsey is absolutely comparable to Vidal especially as he is still developing and Vidal is pretty much at his peak. Ramsey will be even better next season.

Ramsey will play exactly the same as he did last year and arsenal will finish fourth again

Lightning

Banned
Goodness sake I hate the arsenal bashing but Arsenal fans comparing Vidal to Ramsey? Fucking hell.

Hate this shit. Enjoy the footy rather than pointless comparisons and stupid banter over and over and over again.

LegoArmo

I don't think United being out of the Champions League matters as much as some of you think.

You're signing a 5 year contract with a club, so you'll get 4 in and 1 out. Whereas if you sign for Liverpool, or Arsenal, you're getting 1 in and 4 out.

Not sure players are that short sighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom