• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Don't worry Scum. Lots of options. Lots of possibilities. Lots of formations for us to create all season.

Yeah, with the signings over the last three summers you guys are in good shape to play whomever finds their form and stays hot. It's a nice problem to have.

wedward

Yeah, with the signings over the last three summers you guys are in good shape to play whomever finds their form and stays hot. It's a nice problem to have.

Hopefully Wenger will be more willing to rotate.

I think he didn't like rotating before because our bench was shit most the time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
everyone is telling me that Kingsley Coman is the new Pogba

based on what though? Youtube? Or do they actually watch Ligue 1 :/

He is talented, complete and intelligent. Coman can play anywhere in attack or midfield,” enthuses Coman’s former U17 coach Patrick Gonfalone. “For a long time I have not seen an impressive young player. This boy is already equipped for games at the highest level.”
we'll see I guess
I just discovered the Bosh dinosaur meme and it's odd.

he used to play for Raptors or whatever I think

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ah DP sorry. :(

-

turned off way too many Retweets because of Gaza (including Fady)

I don't need to see children dying ffs. That's not why I'm on twitter

Salvadora

I think he would be better next to someone energetic and mobile like Ramsey.

At Madrid he was next to old man Alonso.
I'm going to place my trust in Wenger over this one.

Think joining a club with a German speaking manager and multiple mates is a big selling point.

wedward

I'm going to place my trust in Wenger over this one.

Think joining a club with a German speaking manager and multiple mates is a big selling point.

Rumor I just read is that Schneiderlin deal was pretty advanced but Wenger heard Khedira may be available with Kroos going to Bayern. Jumped on it because he is a huge fan.

everyone is telling me that Kingsley Coman is the new Pogba

based on what though? Youtube? Or do they actually watch Ligue 1 :/

we'll see I guess

he used to play for Raptors or whatever I think

He better be smashing in goals from outside the box on a regular basis like Pogba was doing at youth levels.

Salvadora

Rumor I just read is that Schneiderlin deal was pretty advanced but Wenger heard Khedira may be available with Kroos going to Bayern. Jumped on it because he is a huge fan.
Makes sense, but you'd have to think that Wenger would have been aware of Khedira's contract situation long before this summer.

So curious to see what happens by the end of the window!

omgkitty

epg1F7P.gif

Those tights. My weakness.

Who is that???

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dec 2013

Juventus and Arturo Vidal will continue together for 4 years while they chase trophies. The contract extension was made official today, but they had reached a deal a few weeks ago. He gave an exclusive interview to Sky Sport, this is how the Chilean midfielder described his state of mind:”I’m very happy to remain here another 4 years with Juve’s jersey-Vidal said- It’s a very important renewal for me, for my family, for everyone. It’s a dream to remain at Juve, a very strong team, a team that is like a family. I’m very happy because of this. I thank all the fans, everyone who manages Juventus”

How did the negotiation to bring him to Juventus start:”It started with a call from my agent who told me Juventus was interested in me, but also other teams. When I heard that he said Juventus to me, I said to him”Yes, let’s move forward, it’s the team I always dreamed about and if there is the opportunity to go there let’s do it quickly- he continued while laughing- A lot of teams interested in me? Yes, I’ve heard that, but as I always said, here I’m happy, I’m comfortable, my wife is comfortable and this is the most important thing for me. There is a family inside the locker room and it’s difficult to go away”

He closed with a wish for the future:”It would be a dream to wear the captain’s armband, I believe being the captain at Juventus is the best thing”
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png

Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png

Jarnet87

Don't worry Yurt, Vidal will wear the captains armband for United in due time.

The Muppet in me has escaped, there is no holding it back.

Khedira and a new CB don't think we're signing a striker. No one good enough available and Wenger has got the taste of World class can'tsee him downgrading.

Khedira and a new CB don't think we're signing a striker. No one good enough available and Wenger has got the taste of World class can'tsee him downgrading.
Mmmm

Wasn't Wenger on a show somewhere today saying Sanchez had all the attributes of a modern striker - something like that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Barca's forward line is much better than Madrid's now.

Football players are cunts. Don't believe their lies.

their words used to mean something before :(

but who knows, maybe his family genuinely likes it here? And you get the impression that his family is his priority in his interviews

Jarnet87

wat

We were on the verge of signing him until LvG pulled the plug.

supposedly. There was that rumor about him agreeing to join Barca next year on a free, and he could of very well just been using United to get Madrid to bite. Maybe we did have him all sown up and Lewis said no, and maybe it was a pipe dream.

Scum

I think no Xavi is really going to change their game. Have to see how Suarez and Rakitic fit in, but that is my gut feeling.

A blessing in disguise, I say. Some much needed pace and pressing will do Barca good. Now, if only FF can get Zubi to sign some CBs...

K1LLER7

Barca's forward line is much better than Madrid's now.

but knows, maybe his family genuinely likes it here? And you get the impression that his family is his priority in his interviews
Ronaldo / Messi : Messi (imo)
Bale / Neymar : Bale
Benzema / Suarez : Suarez

Your right Yurt ;)

-

His family will like Manchester and all it's restaurants.

wedward

I'm surprised Song hasn't been offloaded yet, with Luis Enrique saying that Mascherano will play as a midfielder next season theres no need for Song anymore.

Where does Busquets go?

What are we thinking the starting 11 will be? When fit and not banned?

Neymar--Messi--Racist
------Iniesta-Rakitic
---------Busquets

rvy

Banned

but knows, maybe his family genuinely likes it here? And you get the impression that his family is his priority in his interviews

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom