• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Where does Busquets go?

What are we thinking the starting 11 will be? When fit and not banned?

Neymar--Messi--Racist
------Iniesta-Rakitic
---------Busquets

For FIFA, I'm thinking:

--------Vampire---GOAT--------
-Neymar-----------------Pedro-
---------Iniesta--Octopus------
-Alba-Uselss-Useless-Useless
-------------Ter Stegen-----------

Real life though your one of course. Though personally, Xavi starts instead of Rakitic. He is still the best <3

BigBoss

For FIFA, I'm thinking:

--------Vampire---GOAT--------
-Neymar-----------------Pedro-
---------Iniesta--Octopus------
-Alba-Uselss-Useless-Useless
-------------Ter Stegen-----------

Real life though your one of course. Though personally, Xavi starts instead of Rakitic. He is still the best <3

Didn't Xavi sign with some team in Qatar?

FootballFan

Didn't Xavi sign with some team in Qatar?

That is the word but I don't believe anything mate. Maybe once I see him playing for another team lol :p

I'm still on the #SuarezNotOfficialYet boat. The deal can still fall through, he may fail the medical or something.

BigBoss

My ideal formation, 4-3-1-2, with the current roster.

1039673_FC_Barcelona.jpg

inky

You think? The only person I've heard about failing a medical lately was Valdés, LOL.

I think Xavi is gone...

Had a McDonald's Clubhouse Burger for lunch this after. They're stepping up their game. It was very good.

I probably live very far away from where you do, but the last burger I had at McD was massive. I even took a pic because I couldn't believe it:

It was very tasty too.

Elchele

I probably live very far away from where you do, but the last burger I had at McD was massive. I even took a pic because I couldn't believe it:

It was very tasty too.

wow that looks like a real burger, nothing like the crap I've seen my friends eat at McDonalds

FootballFan

My ideal formation, 4-3-1-2, with the current roster.

1039673_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Yeah, with current squad..but we don't want that!

Move Masch to the bench, use him as CDM when subbing/resting Busquets or to close down games.
Sell Song.
Buy 2 CBs.
Sell Alves to PSG.
Buy a rightback.

Make it happen, Scum.

jtb

Banned
not totally sold on Khedira's quality, but there's no doubt he's an upgrade on what we have now so I guess I'll take it.

K1LLER7

------------ Messi -------

Neymar - Iniesta - Suarez

---- Rakitic --- Biscuit -----

Alba - Benatia - CB - RB

------------ Ter Stergn ----------

Elchele

------------ Messi -------

Neymar - Iniesta - Suarez

---- Rakitic --- Biscuit -----

Alba - Benatia - CB - RB

------------ Ter Stergn ----------

what
why would they drop the 4-3-3? Specially with Rakitic on board, 4-3-3 is the only formation that makes sense for their squad.

Marc

Just got this image in my head of Messi taking a shot and missing, then Suarez going mental demanding the ball next time.

Delicious.

Jarnet87

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

You are in the football thread, so that means you are a smart guy and are quoting the glory of Trent Reznor, not that shit Johnny Cash cover. Right?

FootballFan

You are in the football thread, so that means you are a smart guy and are quoting the glory of Trent Reznor, not that shit Johnny Cash cover. Right?

lol smh.

I love the NIN original but Johnny Cash one is quite a lot better. Don't hate just because you can.

Jarnet87

Dude your avatar fucking wrecks my head.

For the longest time I never actually looked at it and just assumed it was this Crono from Chrono Trigger :lol

ha yeah it reminds be a bit of the Japanese chrono trigger box art. I was looking Ronin Warrior images of all things and came across this picture.

Barzul

Yeah so guys Dawn of the POTA was awesome. Go see it. Awesome direction. Trumps the original in every way imaginable. Really got to see the emotional depth in Caesar's character and the ape-human interactions were ace. Plus lot's of cool fights. Makes you really see how conflict can arise from very little and then just take a life of it's own.

jtb

Banned
I thought Rise was a very pleasant surprise and just got out of Dawn, it was also very good. I'm amazed at how well Fox has rebooted this franchise. Both films took an interesting approach to the franchise and the change in director and cast almost seemed a blessing in disguise because it felt like it was in a totally different genre, and a totally different film, plot-wise, tone-wise, everything, from the first one. In a blockbuster landscape where everything is so homogenized, it's become a really interesting property to play with and I have no idea where they take it next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom