• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Some Bellend Road goers still hate Smith, so by the law of my enemies enemy is my friend......big fan of Alan

Really hope he does well at County this year, still no idea why he went there though.

Blablurn

iJ2pzvVMDYjfh.gif

Fintan

Yea, went tp MK Dons and not Notts County on a player-coach contract.

Watching new X-men right now. Has Hugh Jackman now played Wolverine more than any other actor playing the same character?
Harry Potter has 8 movies. Wolverine is in 7, I believe. So that's at least one cast of characters with more movies, but I'd say there's more.

Jarnet87

I don't rate Khedira but I'd of taken him at United. We haven't had a box to box midfielder in years. I suppose Fletcher was the closest thing and he hasn't been the same since 2010.

sohois

Only clubs getting Klopp when he leaves will be Bayern, Barca or RM.

He'll end up at Barca. Now that RM have their 10th CL there's little prestige to be gained and guaranteed firing. And he'll make himself look a right twat going to Bayern, no point to that when there'll be so many other opportunities.

Not only are Barca a massive name but they'll also have the narrative: with Messi and Suarez at the end of their careers and Neymar fucked off to Zenit or something, it'll be up to whomever joins them to rebuild the squad without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom