• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I can't really respect someone who doesn't agree that s2 of Hannibal is one of the best TV seasons of all time. :\

Well I like Hannibal. But GOAT is a category you won't come in easy. And certainly not after just two seasons. To determine if a series is GOAT worthy it needs to finished.

And please, I know you respect my opinion like Bla.

If a series is GOAT worthy it probably needs more than a single good season. First season of Hannibal was all over the place.

I also find a lot of the writing of the dialogue to be like a 16 year old's ham-fisted attempt at trying to sound poetic and dark.

King_Moc

Banned
How the fuck is Roy Hodgson still England manager?

Everyone's convinced that it's the players, not the manager and tactics.

And the reason those Liverpool players play much better for Liverpool is because footballers are all overpaid mercenaries that hate their country and just find it a distraction. Obviously.

The FA (and the media) are all far too inept to ever figure out what the actual problem is. The England Team needs to sack every single coach and the manager and just start afresh. Get a young manager in with ideas who has a system and won't pander to the big name players.

rodvik

And the reason those Liverpool players play much better for Liverpool is because footballers are all overpaid mercenaries that hate their country and just find it a distraction. Obviously.

The FA (and the media) are all far too inept to ever figure out what the actual problem is. The England Team needs to sack every single coach and the manager and just start afresh. Get a young manager in with ideas who has a system and won't pander to the big name players.

Completely agree. A manager with some sense of the modern game might be nice. Not many British ones like that but thats ok. We need a fresh start. Roy's era has long passed.

King_Moc

Banned
Liverpool fans had the bloke pegged from day one.

His 6 or so months as Liverpool manager were a pretty big hint as to what would happen. Picking him as manager is a decision that should have gotten board members kicked out. He's hopelessly inept in the modern game.

L1NETT

Hannibal is really really good, but GOAT tier is an exclusive club and sadly parts of season 1 mean Hannibal is wearing trainers to the GOAT club.

We've bid for David Marshall...

But m8 all these top 4 muppeteers wanted him. Did you see how good he was for Cardiff at picking the ball up out the net

World class

Zabojnik

Only clubs getting Klopp when he leaves will be Bayern, Barca or RM.

Luis Van Ghoul thanks you for your support.

Seriously can't wait for Evra

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q5MMWluHU38

:lol :lol

Deserves to wear a Juve shirt for that sick burn about Thuram alone. Legend.

HNNNNGGGG

I want his cock

Half of his skill as a striker probably stems from his confidence in being a beautiful human specimen.

"Boooo Graziano, you suck!!!"

"Have you seen me m8?"

*proceeds to score with his 15" cock*

LNBL

So Eliaquim Mangala is currently doing his medical prior to a transfer to City I read. Could be an amazing duo with Kompany

Blablurn

FIFA anyone?
qCJl17s.png

Zabojnik

Only Messi and C. Rolando have a better caps/goals ratio than Pelle (amongs strikers with more than 20 goals per season). What a GOAT, 3Sixty.

Bnw6jxCCIAEbcWU.png

sohois

I'm as much in favour of sacking Hodgson as the next guy, but really, what then? The pool of English managers is just shocking. And the England job sure as fuck isn't something to be handed to some young guy to 'see how they do'. There just aren't enough games, enough time for someone to really learn anything on the job. I've seen a fair few suggestions of Neville, but I really think he ought to actually go and manage somewhere first instead of judging him on punditry.

So that again leaves a foreign manager. But even here, your faced with the same problem, what manager would even be available? All of the successful managers are tied up with clubs and other nations, it would only be some mediocre manager they end up getting anyway, another Sven. There's no way the public would accept another foreign manager unless they are really the best of the best, the only managers I could see would be Mourinho or Guardiola.

Scum

Get Brenden in after his season's escapades in CL.

I'm as much in favour of sacking Hodgson as the next guy, but really, what then? The pool of English managers is just shocking. And the England job sure as fuck isn't something to be handed to some young guy to 'see how they do'. There just aren't enough games, enough time for someone to really learn anything on the job. I've seen a fair few suggestions of Neville, but I really think he ought to actually go and manage somewhere first instead of judging him on punditry.

So that again leaves a foreign manager. But even here, your faced with the same problem, what manager would even be available? All of the successful managers are tied up with clubs and other nations, it would only be some mediocre manager they end up getting anyway, another Sven. There's no way the public would accept another foreign manager unless they are really the best of the best, the only managers I could see would be Mourinho or Guardiola.

Wasn't Klinnsman available at the time Hodgson was hired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom