• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

He is Rooney's replacement mate next summer

I feel like Muller will leave leave Bayern actually

I don't think any club would be willing to pay what it would take to get Müller, frankly I doubt Bayern would be willing to sell anyway. He's by far the most-liked football player in Germany.

Edit:
Nevermind. You corrected yourself.

i'd be happy if we used the suarez, plus the other players we have to offload to get Muller, Reus, hummels and Moreno. and I guess a cheap one year temp RB, kuyt?

you do realize he just extended his contract like 2 weeks ago

This is probably the worst post in football thread history.

I don't think any club would be willing to pay what it would take to get Müller, frankly I doubt Bayern would be willing to sell anyway. He's by far the most-liked football player in Germany.

Oh fuck. I wanted to say "never leave" and I don't know how the fuck that turned into "leave leave". I guess that's what happens when you try to watch a movie + play game + work + reply to footyGAF

Fixed now.

Pennywise

i'd be happy if we used the suarez, plus the other players we have to offload to get Muller, Reus, hummels and Moreno. and I guess a cheap one year temp RB, kuyt?

Dude, these guys are already playing at a better club, if they ever will leave it's gonna be a club with bigger ambitions.

Blablurn

Pennywise. I saw you recommended Monster at one point. I have the series here. I wanna watch it. But over 70 episodes??? Goddamn.

GQman2121

Banned
These were all just sent to me in an email. Who's doing the best job selling their new kits?

lDeVGgL.jpg

Pcou7aT.jpg

NGMMSCG.jpg

kWQYoRV.jpg

lkpIbGG.jpg

0osWaYn.jpg

oxZW8a8.jpg

uoAU3f8.jpg

qcsLPYa.jpg

FPWq9Et.jpg

A69L2F9.jpg

TDM0rWk.jpg

Wzqc8mU.jpg

sohois

Thats:

Muller (£60mil at least)
Reus(£60mil)
Hummels(£50mil)
Moreno(£20mil)

So £190million on top of the £50million Liverpool have already spent, not including wages or the clubs ability to attract such players. Might be a bit ambitious

Pennywise

Pennywise. I saw you recommended Monster at one point. I have the series here. I wanna watch it. But over 70 episodes??? Goddamn.
Worth every damn second.
Easily one of the best anime plots out there and with your german knowledge, you'll find it even better.
If there's one anime I would recommend to anybody, it's Monster.
Great characters and every episode is so well written.
Just go for it.

Nibel just watched it recently and was thrilled.

we almost won the PL, i'd say thats pretty damn ambitous

Almost winning the CL is far more ambitious ?
Same goes for Müller already who won it.

Reus,Hummels and Müller are players that EVERY club would take without hesitation.

Thats:

Muller (£60mil at least)
Reus(£60mil)
Hummels(£50mil)
Moreno(£20mil)

So £190million on top of the £50million Liverpool have already spent, not including wages or the clubs ability to attract such players. Might be a bit ambitious

You've spent more than £50 mill I think (especially if including Origi and Markovic).

sohois

You've spent more than £50 mill I think (especially if including Origi and Markovic).

it wasn't including origi; with the uncertainty surrounding the values of most deals today, I'd estimate Lallana, Markovic, Can and Lambert to be in the range of £50 to £55 million based on info received.

Mastadon

Banned
it wasn't including origi; with the uncertainty surrounding the values of most deals today, I'd estimate Lallana, Markovic, Can and Lambert to be in the range of £50 to £55 million based on info received.

I think that's probably a conservative estimate. My guess would be closer to £60 to £65m.

sohois

Lallana and Markovic are £20 million minimum (and most reports have Lallana at £25 mill). Then Can's ~£10 mill and Lambert's ~£5 mill.

Markovic is widely reported to be just under 20million pounds. Lambert was 4 and Can was just under 10.

But Lallana is where there is uncertainty, since there is a considerable amount of information that the initial amount was far less than the £25million being reported.

Markovic is widely reported to be just under 20million pounds. Lambert was 4 and Can was just under 10.

But Lallana is where there is uncertainty, since there is a considerable amount of information that the initial amount was far less than the £25million being reported.

i've seen 16 + addon, that add on being 4mil to bournemouth, so 20 million for Lallana

Salvadora

Liverpool shouldn't feel obligated the spend the Suarez money just because.

Wait and see how the transfer window develops, or wait until the next.

Quality > Quantity.

Blablurn

Worth every damn second.
Easily one of the best anime plots out there and with your german knowledge, you'll find it even better.
If there's one anime I would recommend to anybody, it's Monster.
Great characters and every episode is so well written.
Just go for it.

Nibel just watched it recently and was thrilled.

Almost winning the CL is far more ambitious ?
Same goes for Müller already who won it.

Reus,Hummels and Müller are players that EVERY club would take without hesitation.

Guess I should watch it then

@thread:

FIFA?

jtb

Banned
Liverpool shouldn't feel obligated the spend the Suarez money just because.

Wait and see how the transfer window develops, or wait until the next.

Quality > Quantity.

I agree. Spend it or not, Liverpool aren't making top 4 this season, so there's not a lot of urgency to spend the money on shit players just to spend it.

Salvadora

I agree. Spend it or not, Liverpool aren't making top 4 this season, so there's not a lot of urgency to spend the money on shit players just to spend it.
When BT get total Champions League coverage, qualification will become even important due to the financial disparity.

Will be interesting to see the clubs that make it in.

Maddox

Arsenal fans on that high horse. We'll be fine, we did play without Suarez for a large part of last season. Brendan will adapt, i believe in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom