• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wait, City want to buy both Benatia and Mangala?

makes no sense?

It sort of does. Kompany had a very poor season (I actually think Demichelis was better than him) and Nastasic is borked. Lescott it's gone to West Brom. They need defenders, next season they can't afford stupid CB howlers like at Anfield last season.

If you watch the highlights of the Brazil v Germany game and play the Brazil anthem at the same time, it goes so well.

Like Apocalypse Now

Beauty. Destruction. Glory. Disgrace. Power. Weakness. Oscar. Helpless. Luiz. Incompetent. Fifty. Million. Pounds. Sterling. Raheezus.

Ushojax

Gary Lineker
BBC Sport
Join the debate at #bbcworldcup

Posted at
"Fred is on the bench. Doubt we'll see a huge reduction in his movement."

Ice cold.

I see Maicon is starting again. Felipao must despise Alves, because Maicon played like an airing cupboard against Germany.

noal

Banned
Does anybody have the emergency services number for Brazil?

I'd like to report the theft of a Mr Louis Van Gaal's chin.

It sort of does. Kompany had a very poor season (I actually think Demichelis was better than him) and Nastasic is borked. Lescott it's gone to West Brom. They need defenders, next season they can't afford stupid CB howlers like at Anfield last season.

They both together will cost around 60m pounds. I understood getting one of them to partner with Kompany.

i guess more power to them.

Ushojax

They both together will cost around 60m pounds. I understood getting one of them to partner with Kompany.

i guess more power to them.

The money is nothing to them, that will never stop them buying a player. Like Chelsea they don't mind hoarding players.

It annoys me that FFP came in after the massive boys had already bought players with money that would have led to them failing it, and those players' resell value is enough to see them breeze FFP now. It's like a self-sustained economy

That's a red imo. Brazil are hilarious. Just....wut. Scolari looks like a fucking Easter Island statue when Brazil are such shite.

doicare

Lol the refereeing in this World Cup has been horrendous, that should have been a red card and a free kick outside the area, not a penalty and then a yellow card. FACEPALM

It annoys me that FFP came in after the massive boys had already bought players with money that would have led to them failing it, and those players' resell value is enough to see them breeze FFP now. It's like a self-sustained economy

That's a red imo. Brazil are hilarious. Just....wut. Scolari looks like a fucking Easter Island statue when Brazil are such shite.

Football should have had salary caps on wages and other stuff years ago, like, 15 years ago but Fifa are shite.

Lol the refereeing in this World Cup has been horrendous, that should have been a red card and a free kick outside the area, not a penalty and then a yellow card. FACEPALM

I think the rule is that it can be a penalty if contact continues into the penalty area. Think it came up when Demichelis fouled Messi in the CL last season

Football should have had salary caps on wages and other stuff years ago, like, 15 years ago but Fifa are shite.

Wage caps definitely. Tranfer caps come with a couple of problems, but I don't see the issue with wage caps. aside from the players' moaning about it. The longer they keep going up, the closer and more disastrous it will be when the arse falls out of it.

Wage caps definitely. Tranfer caps come with a couple of problems, but I don't see the issue with wage caps. aside from the players' moaning about it. The longer they keep going up, the closer and more disastrous it will be when the arse falls out of it.

100,000 a week max, any more than that gets automatically transferred to local charities where the team is based

Ushojax

I've decided that Luiz is actually a massive pussy. He steps out but wimps out of the tackle most of the time. Just not a natural defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom