• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

FTclFxH.jpg

Only one more week and I'll be dining with this view hnnng
for two weeks on holiday

jtb

Banned
I think Sturridge is going to have a great season, actually. He'll fill in for Suarez well. The problem is the rest of the team. Suarez had a very good 20 goal season in Brendan's first season, didn't keep Liverpool from a low finish.

I think Liverpool's transfer record under Brendan has been spotty, at best, tbh. Really, the two most impressive players, to me (Hendeson and Suarez) were both signed before his arrival. But it's definitely possible that some of those newer signings that have failed to impress so far will continue to develop and could turn good. Sturridge was a surprise, though it helped that Liverpool actually played him.

Oh, and Demba Ba will score more league goals next season than Sturridge. You can quote me on that.

I think Sturridge is going to have a great season, actually. He'll fill in for Suarez well. The problem is the rest of the team. Suarez had a very good 20 goal season in Brendan's first season, didn't keep Liverpool from a low finish.

I think Liverpool's transfer record under Brendan has been spotty, at best, tbh. Really, the two most impressive players, to me (Hendeson and Suarez) were both signed before his arrival. But it's definitely possible that some of those newer signings that have failed to impress so far will continue to develop and could turn good. Sturridge was a surprise, though it helped that Liverpool actually played him.

Oh, and Demba Ba will score more league goals next season than Sturridge. You can quote me on that.

I'm sure we will.

jtb

Banned
But it'll be for some other club than Chelsea. He will lead Everton to the promised CL land in place of Lukaku.

King_Moc

Banned

In that season I seem to recall hearing that if you'd removed all of Suarez's goals, we'd still have finished 7th. He does tend to score when we're hammering people.

The Demba Ba bit is crazy, unless Sturridge breaks his leg (which he will).

Linius

Oof, Schöne scored a free kick already today. I pray to the seven Gods nobody takes him from us. If he can play every game on midfield he's gonna shine even more this season <3

Carbonox

Martian O'Neill is a 2 year old vagina. Ain't no one more whiny than him. Has any of the players who worked for him during his career decked him? Hearing that shit day in, day out. rip in pieces roi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom