• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Wonder how long Vlaar will remain a Villa player this Summer. Surely gotta be one of the top non-world class players in the tournament targeted by some teams. Would Man Utd go for him given the LVG connection?

doicare

I think the rule is that it can be a penalty if contact continues into the penalty area. Think it came up when Demichelis fouled Messi in the CL last season
Hmmm, i always thought the rule has always been the foul is where the contact first happened, either way it 100% should be a red card tho.

Rad-

Wonder how long Vlaar will remain a Villa player this Summer. Surely gotta be one of the top non-world class players in the tournament targeted by some teams. Would Man Utd go for him given the LVG connection?

I think de Vrij has been more impressive overall.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 2-0

Marc

David Luiz is the best. Haha, and yet the public dont turn on him for some reason. This will be Fred's fault somehow.

inky

How can a 50m defender be so bad at defending.

I think it's just a case of a player that clearly has some talent but they can't find where to put him on the field so to the back line he goes. He is actually better at attacking.

Stubo

This is amazing.

DZ6H6UN.gif

David Luiz's genuine market value, right here, right now if he had 2 years left with his club and they were willing to sell?

Go.

For me, £6m. He's not all that in his normal form, and fuck knows how long this slump will last for.

Scum

David Luiz's genuine market value, right here, right now if he had 2 years left with his club and they were willing to sell?

Go.

For me, £6m. He's not all that in his normal form, and fuck knows how long this slump will last for.

PSG should just stick him in midfield.

Rad-

Go.

Around 12-15 mil but I'd turn him into DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom