• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG Bla, was pretty close IMO..until that last game, LOL.

Q1xmKpG.jpg

Jarnet87

I think Man Utd do get Vidal this summer. Could have a terrifying midfield when this summer is up. They need another LB and CB though.

at least 2 CB's and a fullback who can play on both sides would be preferable. No idea what the plans are with Varela. Valencia would need a full time conversion to RB to solidify himself at the position, he still switches off way too much. I'm hoping van Gaal is the first manager to realize how shit Smalling and Jones are at RB, and never play them there again.

at least 2 CB's and a fullback who can play on both sides would be preferable. No idea what the plans are with Varela. Valencia would need a full time conversion to RB to solidify himself at the position, he still switches off way too much. I'm hoping van Gaal is the first manager to realize how shit Smalling and Jones are at RB, and never play them there again.

Hope Varela at least gets loaned out to a team that gives him first team football

severin

If Griezmann is going for 25mil and we sign Markovic for the same amount then angry red-font emails will be sent to Brendan and Co.

11 is the right number for him.

He'll have it forever.

7 comes and goes.

He's going to turn into Giggs. He'll stay at the club forever, but he won't reach the potential shown at 18 like Becks did and will suffer from inconsistency compared to his youth teammates.

nooooooooooooooo

ikvnMO3EqTWG7.gif

So how good is this youngster we just bought? Or is he another one who is never going to get into the team?

Zouma sounds awesome, hope he sticks around!

wedward

Hey Bla, are you going to become a Cleveland fan now that Lebron is headed there?

They are more of a local thing. Probably haven't heard of them.

K1LLER7

------ RVP - Rooney ------

------------ Mata ---------

--- Herrera --- Vidal -----
----------- Carrick ---------

Shaw - Evans - CB - Rafael

Next season.

Clegg

Hmm.

Watching these highlights makes me think I was a tad too harsh on Luiz. Dante was pure rubbish. Like rancid shite. An incompetent in the proper sense of the term.

GQman2121

Banned
Can we the Costa version of this shot already please?

Not yet, he's only 20. Soon though.

The Twitters seem to think he's traveling up to work out terms tomorrow. Maybe a decision from Origi out of Melwood at the same time...? And then Bertrand, right?

So how good is this youngster we just bought? Or is he another one who is never going to get into the team?

Zouma sounds awesome, hope he sticks around!

Sounds like he's a real prospect. It'll be interesting where he plays this year.

Highlights of last nights game are on TV.

Going to enjoy this.

I was looking at the photos this morning and it's insane how many shots Luiz is in for the German goals. It's like all but one he's a few yards away from the goalscorer.

Confused. Are you saying Giggs didn't reach his potential?
He didn't really.

His career plateaued and then went on for ages. Amazing in another right but his talent suggested he should have been amongst the best players in the world - but don't think he was ever really a part of that conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom