• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiroshawn

Banned
1. Germany +145
2. Netherlands +200
Bet $100 to win $635.00 #WorldCup2014 #bets #MONEYMOTIVATED @FutbolBible Parlay Prince

K1LLER7

Dat legendary Manchester United width.
When your wingers are Young and Valencia, you stay far away from width.

Actually, Rooney can stay on the bench. I forgot to add another of our new signings.

Di Maria ------ RVP ------- Januzaj

-------- Mata --------- Herrara ----
----------------- Vidal --------------

Shaw ---- Evans - Hummels ----- Rafael

Meier

Saw a big Chevy/Man United ad on TV during lunch. Maybe a minute long.. never seen anything like that in the US before. They're going all in.

The Twitters seem to think he's traveling up to work out terms tomorrow. Maybe a decision from Origi out of Melwood at the same time...? And then Bertrand, right?

As if you weren't laughing at FFP already by selling shite for gold, we're giving you real money for fucking Bertrand :(

Quite happy to have Origi on the backburner, seems to have the attributes to make a good PL striker, needs to work on his finishing though obviously

Christ knows how the attacking depth situation will work out. Fear that Coutino will be left out in the cold, depriving him of the chance to gain the consistency which would honestly make him one of the best in the world if he was to get it. Maybe Markovic will be so good that I won't give a shit.

omgkitty

I seriously feel so bad about this old man. I just want to give him a hug.

Qz9dK96.gif

wedward

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 1m
Arsenal close to completing Sanchez signing for around £30m. Deal in principle & personal terms agreed, just some details to sort #AFC #FCB

Fucking details, man. Always with the details.

omgkitty

Arsenal close to completing Sanchez signing for around £30m. Deal in principle & personal terms agreed, just some details to sort #AFC #FCB

So what's his number going to be? I'm guessing 23.

the amount of time its taking, you'd think Sanchez was stalling for something

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'd love Soldado to be a success as long as it didn't negatively impact our season. Really like him, though I didn't think he'd be such a confidence player

I actually think he's a bit of a dick, he got away with a lot of elbows last season.

GQman2121

Banned
Ivanovic looks terrible but I also don't like that away top, no way near as good as our previous ones

Those are just the training tops. Our actual away and rumored 3rd shirt are great imo.

As if you weren't laughing at FFP already by selling shite for gold, we're giving you real money for fucking Bertrand :(

Quite happy to have Origi on the backburner, seems to have the attributes to make a good PL striker, needs to work on his finishing though obviously

Christ knows how the attacking depth situation will work out. Fear that Coutino will be left out in the cold, depriving him of the chance to gain the consistency which would honestly make him one of the best in the world if he was to get it. Maybe Markovic will be so good that I won't give a shit.

I wouldn't worry too much about Coutinho. You're in an additional competition this year so the added depth is a good problem to have. B-Rod will stick with the hot hand I'm sure.

Razor554

Don't agree on Rakitic. Cesc is amazing class.

Cesc for us was shit though, not hard piece to upgrade really. Rakitic was among top 3 midfield players in la liga last season with Modric and Koke. He is very versatile player and for that alone he will do better job here.

King_Moc

Banned

Coutinho's best position is the position that I think Sterling is going to make his this season, CAM. He'll get games still, but I can't see him being particularly satisfied, unless he suddenly finds the consistency he's been lacking. He's a very frustrating player. One of the best in the league at through balls, but is rarely in good form.

Barzul

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 5m
@Arsenal offer: 30m€ to buy Khedira. The german asks 10m€/year #SER

Pulga I will happily take your sloppy seconds.

bud

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 5m
@Arsenal offer: 30m€ to buy Khedira. The german asks 10m€/year #SER

Pulga I will happily take your sloppy seconds.

you know football's dying when players like khedira are asking for ten million a year.

Ok Khedira, I'll admit, you're fucking class

1404900615_777000_1404900976_noticia_normal.jpg

Dedicating his goal to Di Stefano. DONT SELL HIM FLO HE'S ONE OF US <3

Khedira has always been a great guy. He just sucks way too often for Madrid. Euro 2008 was the best he had ever played, it's a shame he couldn't keep it up/reproduce it on a club level.

Barzul

That's a deal we could easily complete for Khedira. Wages will be a problem though. Think he needs to lower expectations a bit.
The rate at which Arsene is signing players and depending on who shows, I just might be in New York this summer.

Ok Khedira, I'll admit, you're fucking class

1404900615_777000_1404900976_noticia_normal.jpg

Dedicating his goal to Di Stefano. DONT SELL HIM FLO HE'S ONE OF US <3

bu- bu- buut Kroos wasn't all dat in the match
I was quite surprised there was no minutes silence or black armbands for Di Stefano.

I mean not that it's needed or anything but it's the done thing. I assume it was some bullshit FIFA rules or something that meant they couldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom