• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tata Martino to be the new Argentina coach? hmm. Kind of a waste, he should go to Málaga or something

"Kind of a waste"

"Should have gone to Malaga"

LxHVdy6.png

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
The more I think about it the more I realize that Serie A to other leagues is what Parma is to the top teams in Serie A: A place for players whose expiration date has passed.

then what is the mls

Suen

I tried chopping wood for the first time in my life the other day. I almost smashed open my knee on the first try.
When I was in elementary school (or Jr.high...I forgot) we had this trip away from civilization in some forest and there was this old man living out there. Part of the trip was for him to teach us how to chop wood, and those of us who were interested could try it out a few times. I never got it right. I'd end up cutting a piece of it instead of splitting it in half. I'll never forget the way he looked at me after my third try; like after failing twice he didn't think I deserved to live anymore.

then what is the mls
It exists in its own dimension.

dc89

Hey Viva, is this next level muppetry?

@TheRealFbloke
So #MCFC have kept the number 20 vacant on the squad list.

I wonder who currently wears that number who we are interested in signing?

Marc

RIP in pieces Juve.

I will sell a star player in your honour on FIFA.

Delicious.

You can join the Waiting for MGSV club.

Members:

Me
FF
Sleepless
Subtle

I think I am on that list.

I hated MGS4 (cutscene, cutscene, monkey, cutscene, legs, cutscene, eggs), only really played MGS2 properly which I loved and thought the whole Ground Zeroes demo thing was a complete joke. But that recent walkthrough they did was amazing, really looking forward to it now.

FootballFan

Ah shit, got the link by following an email link from Sony

I'll C+P

53213FE302CA0C10E10080002BC29BE2.jpg

A premium convertible notebook for an uncompromising PC experience.

Model Number: SVF13N2A4ES.CEK
Processor: Intel® CoreTM i5-4200U 1.6 GHz
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Language and keyboard: English (QWERTY)
Keyboard Style: Backlight keyboard
Storage: 128 GB SATA Flash SSD
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MT/s DDR3L-SDRAM
Touch screen: 33.7 cm LED, 1920x1080
Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4400i
Wireless LAN: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11abgn)
Security features: With security chip
USB Port(s): 2x USB 3.0
Finishes: Silver
Battery: Battery life up to 7 hours
HDMI(TM) output: HDMI(TM) output
Adobe® Creation: Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 12
Adobe® Lightroom®: No Adobe® Lightroom 5
Sony Creative software: Imagination Studio Suite 4
McAfee Security Software: McAfee® LiveSafe trial version
AC Adapter: 1 AC Adapter
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Software optimization: VAIO applications
USB infrared adapter: No USB infrared adapter

Reduced from £1,100 to £685, with 2 year warranty. Need a laptop with a CPU that can handle numerous hours of use at a time, and doesn't become as hot as the sun after an hour.

Hitcher pls. Don't.

Paracelsus

Won Serie A three times, no chance of ever winning UCL with the chumps he has. He is no dope, he did well in quitting, I'm just shocked he did it so late, I was expecting it to happen two months ago.

Zabojnik

Won Serie A three times, no chance of ever winning UCL with the chumps he has. He is no dope, he did well in quitting, I'm just shocked he did it so late, I was expecting it to happen two months ago.

Of course you would only post at a time like this, of course. PARAAAAAAA :(((

Yeah, the fucking terrible timing is what pisses me the most about this fiasco.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Pretty much, I really don't blame him.

dc89

RIP in pieces Juve.

I will sell a star player in your honour on FIFA.

Delicious.

I think I am on that list.

I hated MGS4 (cutscene, cutscene, monkey, cutscene, legs, cutscene, eggs), only really played MGS2 properly which I loved and thought the whole Ground Zeroes demo thing was a complete joke. But that recent walkthrough they did was amazing, really looking forward to it now.

You're on the list.

Keep Di Maria, Sell Khedira and purchase Pogba.

I would be happy with this.

What is even the point of that? I know Fiorentino doesn't care because he's the ultimate muppet, but why would you care? You're going to play Modric and you just got Kroos. You're supposedly going to get James, and have Isco.

You're not improving the team by getting Pogba. The only way you can improve the team is if you start buying world class defenders or if you get someone better than Benzema. It's like Barca all over again. They need to improve their defense, but keep buying attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom