• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

DaG ‏@Wrighty_8 23h
Debuchy and Schneiderlin both in Arsenal kits by the end of the week. Get the fuck in.

Says his source is Dean.

Please be true.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
will u leave us?

groundhog-day-bill-murray-jumps-off-ledge.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm. What to play on my Vita?
Someone choose for me:

FF 7,8 or 9
Vagrant Story
MGS
play MGS, it holds up well enough (by that I mean its my GOAT) and is shorter than the other games

3Sixty

So that guy i went to school with who played in the Championship just got a move to Burnley and will playing in the prem next season.

Where did it all go wrong for me :(

Croyles

I think this will happen within 2 years, but I'm happy that he's here. There's not many managers that are better than Ra's to teach Januzaj and the rest of the young players. They'll learn a lot from him.

He'll set the foundation for the next manager like always.

I agree. He helped form the foundations of the Bayern side that went on to win the treble. I think he'll do the same for ManU. But just as with Bayern he will (imo) leave ManU with slightly bad blood.

Impressions from the first pre-season match:

bRo0DWQ.jpg

Everytime I see Kloppo I get madly excited about next season.

Immobile and Ramos will start training with the team soon. Can't wait for them and our 5 WELTMEISTER to arrive :D

Linius

So that guy i went to school with who played in the Championship just got a move to Burnley and will playing in the prem next season.

Where did it all go wrong for me :(

Cool. Shall I make gifs of his games for you so you can see what you failed to reach in life?

Watching old videos, getting hyped for the great Danish Super Liga to start... Some good moments there from last season, even with how badly we played lol

xitclb.gif

Lightning

Banned
After posting a picture of Diaby and caption "the reason Wenger won't sign Khedira"

DC @DeanLDN22 · 4h
I'm just joking guys - Wenger is on his job this summer. But I think the target is #french.
Welcome to Arsenal Schneiderlin.

Welcome to the Championship Southampton.

Meier

Yacine Brahimi to Porto seems to be done, 8.5 M€. Where the hell they are getting all this money?

They had full economic rights for Fernando I think? So €15m from that and then another €20m or so from Mangala. They signed Martins Indi for under €8m, this guy for €8.5, Adrian Lopez for €11m. Probably not much for Opare (€5m at most?). Probably a small loan fee if any for Oliver as Atletico will just want him to develop. I'd imagine their net spend is 0 at most. Wouldn't be surprised if the fact they've brought in Brahimi as well means that Jackson will be sold for €40-45m.

I agree. He helped form the foundations of the Bayern side that went on to win the treble. I think he'll do the same for ManU. But just as with Bayern he will (imo) leave ManU with slightly bad blood.

It's a lot harder to predict bad blood between Van Gaal and United because United are different from Barca or Bayern. The manager has a lot of power at United, and the people above the United manager don't like to exert their influence on the club as much. This all stems from Fergie's philosophy that the manager should have all the power and freedom to do what he pleases.

They had full economic rights for Fernando I think? So €15m from that and then another €20m or so from Mangala. They signed Martins Indi for under €8m, this guy for €8.5, Adrian Lopez for €11m. Probably not much for Opare (€5m at most?). Probably a small loan fee if any for Oliver as Atletico will just want him to develop. I'd imagine their net spend is 0 at most. Wouldn't be surprised if the fact they've brought in Brahimi as well means that Jackson will be sold for €40-45m.

They must have got something for Iturbe as well, don't know how much of his rights they owned.

Arnie

It's a lot harder to predict bad blood between Van Gaal and United because United are different from Barca or Bayern. The manager has a lot of power at United, and the people above the United manager don't like to exert their influence on the club as much. This all stems from Fergie's philosophy that the manager should have all the power and freedom to do what he pleases.

Don't be naive, we live in a post-Moyes era.

United now is not United from 14 months ago in a multitude of senses.

dc89

What the fuck

When did Dean get sources

Deans source is Lloyd.

I just bought FFX HD collection and Persona 3 cause they were cheap... and I havent even played the MGS collection I bought for it too. But Persona 4 is eating up all my time, how long is this game, pls.

Just play FF8. Also known as GOAT that never gets the praise it deserves.

Great game. It really is. Time travel yo.

play MGS, it holds up well enough (by that I mean its my GOAT) and is shorter than the other games

It didn't work on Vita earlier in the year, it had some crazy audio glitch which basically rendered it unplayable. US PSN store took it down from Vita, EU kept it up and I bought it and was gutted when I couldn't play it.

has anybody played the FIFA world cup game?

its 15$ (11euros and 9 quid for you euros) and I'm suffering withdrawls since sunday. I have fifa 13 and probably gonna get 15 for Ps4 when I get one but 15$ seems cheap.

Seriously, this is why England needs to host the World Cup again.

I mean, who wouldn't want to see goals like this in the World Cup finals?

gpIAg9U.gif

#usa #usa #usa

that was howard right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom