• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I think I am on that list.

I hated MGS4 (cutscene, cutscene, monkey, cutscene, legs, cutscene, eggs), only really played MGS2 properly which I loved and thought the whole Ground Zeroes demo thing was a complete joke. But that recent walkthrough they did was amazing, really looking forward to it now.

Smh. You definitely aren't worthy of being on that list. Mgs4 is great, Gz is amazing.

omgkitty

I'm a 3 teamer.
PNyHroF.png

Seeing as how hopeless Copenhagen were against Lyon today, it's a good thing. Palermo going to win Serie A though.

For a person who supports Copenhagen and Palermo, why Chelsea?

Clegg

Well sounds like Mitten just hasn't been directly briefed, or he has been but knows better.
Mitten has contacts within clubs, but he also knows some agents too. Ofc the agents could feed him duff lines for their own purposes, but he's generally pretty thorough when it comes to sourcing his stories.

FootballFan

Zabo, I am sorry about this moment in time. We knew pep was leaving almost a year before he actually did but it still hurt. Same sort of situation it seems too. Board and higher ups being clowns.

He will join Bayern in 2 years after pep wins he treble and leaves to replace wenger.

For a person who supports Copenhagen and Palermo, why Chelsea?

Eh Palermo I'm not too sure of, I just kind of started watching Serie A when they played some entertaining football, had a bunch of exciting players like Cavani, Pastore and so on... and a crazy owner, it was just meant to be, especially when I disliked most of the rest. Have a hard time just watching a league without cheering for someone to win. Chelsea was going to see them as a kid against Copenhagen and I just kind of followed them since. I'm a Copenhagen supporter above all though, still felt terrible losing to Chelsea with two Anelka goals.

Marc

Smh. You definitely aren't worthy of being on that list. Mgs4 is great, Gz is amazing.

That's fine, I'll make my own list and you'll be the first name on it.

bryan-cranston-wink-gif.gif

I need to finish MGS4 to be fair but the cutscenes for 40 minutes were killing me, guy needs to look up the word pacing. They were going to sell you GZ at full price, for a demo, and you still bought it knowing the gave two shits about the customer. I'll wait for the inevitable bundle pack, bound to be offers from various sites.

Zabojnik

Zabo, I am sorry about this moment in time. We knew pep was leaving almost a year before he actually did but it still hurt. Same sort of situation it seems too. Board and higher ups being clowns.

He will join Bayern in 2 years after pep wins he treble and leaves to replace wenger.

Than you, FootballFan, genuinely. <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte last year

"If someone thinks I am happy just winning the league, they are mistaken. We must continue to build."

No Conte, our board is content with our current house.

Croyles

I give UnitedGaf a little more than 1 season before they hate LvG and everything he stands for.

It will start off in shambles, then to many victories, then terrible shambles.

FootballFan

Zab <3

I need to finish MGS4 to be fair but the cutscenes for 40 minutes were killing me, guy needs to look up the word pacing. They were going to sell you GZ at full price, for a demo, and you still bought it knowing the gave two shits about the customer. I'll wait for the inevitable bundle pack, bound to be offers from various sites.

Gz wasn't full price. It was $45. Full price new games like fifa 15 are $100-120 here.

And it wasn't a demo either m8. Played more Gz than I played infamous. Easily have done 20+ hours on what some people seem to think is a 1 hour game because that's what they heard.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Alessio Tacchinardi &#8207;@taks75 1m
Mi hanno detto Allegri alla Juve ...... No comment ....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OMG Tacchinardi is saying Allegri

WE ARE IN SOME MILAN FAN'S WET DREAM

Hmm. What to play on my Vita?
Someone choose for me:

FF 7,8 or 9
Vagrant Story
MGS

I just bought FFX HD collection and Persona 3 cause they were cheap... and I havent even played the MGS collection I bought for it too. But Persona 4 is eating up all my time, how long is this game, pls.

Just play FF8. Also known as GOAT that never gets the praise it deserves.

El Topo

I just bought FFX HD collection and Persona 3 cause they were cheap... and I havent even played the MGS collection I bought for it too. But Persona 4 is eating up all my time, how long is this game, pls.

Way too long. I still haven't seen the real ending because I decided to play P3P instead, which - surprise - is also really, really long. I think the (story/gameplay) pacing could have been a bit better with both games actually.

I give UnitedGaf a little more than 1 season before they hate LvG and everything he stands for.

It will start off in shambles, then to many victories, then terrible shambles.

I think this will happen within 2 years, but I'm happy that he's here. There's not many managers that are better than Ra's to teach Januzaj and the rest of the young players. They'll learn a lot from him.

He'll set the foundation for the next manager like always.

Arnie

Feel like we're going to get some sensational muppeting in the next hour or so.

Bring it to me.

Keep hitting F5 on the Mirror Clegg.

Juicy shit's about to land.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's like a funeral here.

Juve GAF is showing up <3 long time no see

guys, we should go on a trip together then

e2d28728a1a63cdd9bdf9917b5ff6b07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom