• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

YES!! Finally beat Dark Souls!

Fuck you Japan, your game didn't crush my soul, only wounded it slightly. I may bleed out, but its cool.

Gaal should be afraid of Giggs.

I am not sure about Giggs being assistant actually.

We need another Phelan!

xNpog5Y.gif

Hixx

Yeah, nowhere close to a first team though.

I don't give any fucks about preseason, let Hixx have it, he'll have been refreshing our score all night so I'm glad it brought him some happiness.

looool

Following NE journos on twitter keeps me up to date with all of your humiliations willy

Speaking of which, The Journal saying we've had Davide Astori offered to us. Class on FM2013 but don't think he's rated too highly in reality? serieafaces u r my only hope

looool

Following NE journos on twitter keeps me up to date with all of your humiliations willy

Speaking of which, The Journal saying we've had Davide Astori offered to us. Class on FM2013 but don't think he's rated too highly in reality? serieafaces u r my only hope

He might not be FM good, but think he could do well at Sunderland.

LegoArmo

I'm glad Liverpool are still fighting with Spurs over mediocre Premier League players, I thought being back in the Champions League would see them move on to bigger targets.

dc89

Not far in, just got to Dali for the first time.

FF8 is good, but I hate how the characters don't have classes or anything to distinguish them from one another until late in the game.

Dali is such a great 'classic' RPG town.

Yeah - that's a fair point. Everyone can do everything.

Arnie

Eh, during Rodgers' time at Swansea I thought Ben Davies was fucking great. Although I also thought Joe Allen was great, and he's being pushed further and further down the pecking order...

8223__0811__501538859_ap_2917_cac4454a0a28c9f3ccc20ad958e0ed03.jpg

6909__6772__501538859_ap_2920_3b5bebd0e0a899f3486492d17661169c.jpg

I'm glad Liverpool are still fighting with Spurs over mediocre Premier League players, I thought being back in the Champions League would see them move on to bigger targets.
In fairness we wouldn't have got Can, Lallana or Markovic without Champions League football.

I agree with your general point, though. Both Ben Davies and Ryan Bertrand are murky signings. Moreno just oozes positivity in comparison.

LegoArmo

In fairness we wouldn't have got Can, Lallana or Markovic without Champions League football.

I agree with your general point, though. Both Ben Davies and Ryan Bertrand are murky signings. Moreno just oozes positivity in comparison.

We're all fans of the sexy foreign name. British players, ew.

Except Shaw and Barkley

Wilbur

Banned
Oh my, how had I not seen this before. Costa is the one

iydzru.gif

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol. God I love him. I love how big of a cunt he is.

Juve bros :( I liked Conte. It hurts to see the back of a manager you love, like Hitch said. I remember Fergie's announcement he was leaving and his final game. I legit cried both times. And I cried at every Moyes game too.

You'll come back. The Old Lady will finger herself once more.

Don't be naive, we live in a post-Moyes era.

United now is not United from 14 months ago in a multitude of senses.

The only thing that was forced on Gaal is Giggs being put as an assistant coach, hence why I said "not as much as Bayern or Barca." Scholes, Neville, Butt aren't forced onto Gaal. No player will be forced onto Gaal. Fergie will not try to interfere with management just like Fergie and Charlton offered nothing, but support for Moyes.

Hoeness and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge criticized Gaal during his time at Bayern. You'll never see that happen at United.

Of course the manager isn't completely free to do what he wants as I pointed out the Giggs situation, but it's a bit better than Barca or Bayern.

GorillaJu

Markovic's first quotes have me excited. Good attitude from a young player. None of this "they're a big club with history". Straight up "I watched all the games, they play great football and I want to win with them."

Great signing. Let's do thisssss

Grats Marc :) did you parry Gwyn to beat him?

Markovic's first quotes have me excited. Good attitude from a young player. None of this "they're a big club with history". Straight up "I watched all the games, they play great football and I want to win with them."

Great signing. Let's do thisssss

Grats Marc :) did you parry Gwyn to beat him?
Hope he does well with you guys. We Serbs are waiting for the next great national team. :(

So it doesn't seem like overall their net spent will be that great. Plus they kinda have to make a few splashes after their poor last season, don't they?

Yeah, last season was terrible for them but they´ll definitely miss Fernando. It will be hard to find someone to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom