• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, I completely forgot there will probably be an exodus of backroom staff and Allegri will appoint his own.

Well, it was a great three years. I think Juventus fans (and Serie A fans in general) just need to come to terms with this being a second-tier league without the organization, ambition or resources to look higher anymore.

You guys just need an oil baron to buy a club :(

Blablurn

HvkVRRE.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh God, I completely forgot there will probably be an exodus of backroom staff and Allegri will appoint his own.

Well, it was a great three years. I think Juventus fans (and Serie A fans in general) just need to come to terms with this being a second-tier league without the organization, ambition or resources to look higher anymore.

we had a good run, eh? <3

conteboljuvkiss.gif

contearringa.gif

caceresbaciaconte.gif

250px-Beppe_Marotta_con_abito_di_Padre_Maronno.jpg

Serie A need to do something about getting people back to the stadiums. In England they can't even show foreign leagues during 3-5pm Saturday to ensure people are at stadiums.

we had a good run, eh? <3
Unbeaten first season after back to back seventh-place finishes. Next year, a second scudetto and the CL quarter-finals on our first return, losing to the eventual champions. Third year, three-in-a-row and a record Serie A points total.

Conte lost 7 of his 114 games as Juventus manager. 7.

Unbeaten first season after back to back seventh-place finishes. Next year, a second scudetto and the CL quarter-finals on our first return, losing to the eventual champions. Third year, three-in-a-row and a record Serie A points total.

Damn.

qindarka

Banned
It's not exactly far fetched that City will take it. Chelsea have improved but City were under performing last season, considering the quality in their squad compared to the rest.

I can't see past United for the title.

De Gea
Rafael
Jones
Hummels
Shaw
Herrera
Vidal
Mata
Rooney
Cavani
RVP

Best XI in the league.

Hixx

It's not exactly far fetched that City will take it. Chelsea have improved but City were under performing last season, considering the quality in their squad compared to the rest.

Nah if Chelsea don't win it this season they have failed spectacularly.

Zabojnik

So it really happened. Acciugina Allegri.

Agnelli, sell the club.

We've come to terms with this. That's not what this was about though. This was simply a fuck-up of colossal proportions.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
When Chelsea becomes the champions of Europe again, nothing else will matter. and you will hear it being sung again and again and again.

So long as City and Liverpool dont win the title im fine, have at it

Be nice if we challenged next year, but its not going to happen, 3rd would be great

Plus, have you seen his record in knockout competitions? :p

As Juve manager, he prioritized the Scudetto over the CL or the Coppa Italia. I'd like to think he wouldn't do the same thing when his only job is to participate in knockout competitions.

I understand your point though. I'm still delighted that at the very least, this means that Allegri won't be the manager of Italy. All fans of La Nazionale should rejoice.

Trolling aside, as an Italy fan I really hope Conte becomes the new manager. He would be the perfect motivator.

I am so happy that he might become national team boss. The only thing I truly care about his Italian glory and he can restore the winning pride. Caring about friendlies and putting in maximum effort is something that was missing under Prandelli

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ricky and Zabo are KILLING it on twitter hahahaha

GUYS RELAX <3

tumblr_m6ghknC7Q41qbwjnko1_r1_1280.gif

let's be honest here, we don't deserve him :lol how the fuck did we win our first two titles with no strikers and wingers :lol

L1NETT

About £16m for Luis apparently.

Pretty good price all things considered.

Yeah it's a solid signing. Decent enough price, Luis is what...28/29?

Speaking of Chelsea, wonder if Chalobah, McEchran and Lucas Piazon will finally get moves away and get to kickstart their careers. Wilting away the Bridge

Zabojnik

I just don't see Conte becoming Italy's boss. Seems to early in his career, unless he really is Pep-hausted and wants to take a break. Which is what managing Italy would be to him.

sohois

Speaking of Chelsea, wonder if Chalobah, McEchran and Lucas Piazon will finally get moves away and get to kickstart their careers. Wilting away the Bridge

Chalobah signed a long term contract recently, the idiot. His career is probably done if he can't get sold soon.

Nicktendo86

No pics or video of Ghal at the training gorund yet? They locking it down until the reveal tomorrow?

Telegraph had a shot of him getting off a plane, hope it was from this morning still had his Holland tie on like he hasn't changed in 4 days lol

Finally? Chalobah is still only 19, he has plenty more loans ahead of him! McEachran will never make it at top level, Piazon can be sold to whoever bids the highest.

Another one through the door, he's not going to set the league on fire but it's nice to have attacking options once again.

Onto a first choice striker now!

29 next month.

Dunno about Piazon, McEachran will get a move at some point but Chalobah is very talented, he will go on loan then get a chance in the first team (or stay at the club anyway) after that. Remember we have to meet UEFA guidelines for players trained at the club and we now have very few english players (or players trained in England) to do that with.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No pics or video of Ghal at the training gorund yet? They locking it down until the reveal tomorrow?

Telegraph had a shot of him getting off a plane, hope it was from this morning still had his Holland tie on like he hasn't changed in 4 days lol

SSN IS LIVE AT CARRINGTON

With no news, info, pics or video

Normal day for them

L1NETT

Finally? Chalobah is still only 19, he has plenty more loans ahead of him! McEachran will never make it at top level, Piazon can be sold to whoever bids the highest.

Plenty more loans but no chance of first team football. Wasted potential, look at what Hughes and Barkley are doing, settled with regular game time.

Mug for signing that contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom