• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Messi Minutes ‏@MessiMinutes 4m
German football expert @honigstein: "Khedira is someone who I've been told by someone close to the situation that he is keen to go to #AFC."

It's either happening or it isn't

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wait, what? Conte stepped down? What the hell? When? How? Why? JuveGAF, are you okay?
guuuuys, we're okay <3
Haha, brilliant.
Zabo this Berserk thingy is really gud. I'm breaking so many rules by enjoying it!
But he will once García sings sweet songs to his ears.
Garcia is so brilliant
KuGsj.gif

wedward

Messi Minutes &#8207;@MessiMinutes 4m
German football expert @honigstein: "Khedira is someone who I've been told by someone close to the situation that he is keen to go to #AFC."

It's either happening or it isn't

Not sure what the hold up is. Fee has probably been agreed with Madrid. If he wants to come to Arsenal(and who wouldn't?) just lower your wage demands. If that is what the issue is.

Who knows.

WJD

On to more important matters, there are a lot of shirt numbers available at United. 3,5,7,9,11,15, etc...

Make your picks United bros.

3 - Shaw
5 - new CB (Vermaelen..?)
7 - Januzaj
9 - RVP
11 - Welbeck
15 - new CM (dunno lol)

This is a big deal.

GQman2121

Banned
Khedira would be foolish to go anywhere but Arsenal. And I think he knows that. I'm sure they'll work a deal out over the next week or two.

wedward

Sami K just looks like he is constantly struggling to move. Kind of lumbering. Also doesn't look the type to put in a well timed tackle. More likely to just knock a guy off the ball by running into him.

Think his distribution and passing is a little suspect as well. Don't think he is as good as Arteta or Morgan in that regard.

Mourhino, Low and apparently Wenger love him. They can't all be wrong.

Also has a hot gf and nice hair.

Salvadora

Sami K just looks like he is constantly struggling to move. Kind of lumbering. Also doesn't look the type to put in a well timed tackle. More likely to just knock a guy off the ball by running into him.

Think his distribution and passing is a little suspect as well. Don't think he is as good as Arteta or Morgan in that regard.

Mourhino, Low and apparently Wenger love him. They can't all be wrong.

Also has a hot gf and nice hair.
Think of the additional comradery in the squad.

It will do Mesut's mental health the world of good.

Arnie

Origi will get the 9 in a year.

Reus will take 7 or 11.

Think of the additional comradery in the squad.

It will do Mesut's mental health the world of good.
At Arsenal that's like being the sanest lad on your ward.

Whatever happens come February you're all going bananas.

No meds were taken that month.

Salvadora

At Arsenal that's like being the sanest lad on your ward.

Whatever happens come February you're all going bananas.

No meds were taken that month.
Our fixtures in February (and March) are pretty manageable compared to seasons gone past.

QPR, West Ham, Newcastle, Leicester, Crystal Palace, Everton, Spurs.

Unless we are on the hunt for the quadruple, that is.

Which we will be.

wedward

Our fixtures in February (and March) are pretty manageable compared to seasons gone past.

QPR, West Ham, Newcastle, Leicester, Crystal Palace, Everton, Spurs.

Unless we are on the hunt for the quadruple, that is.

Which we will be.

I am really torn on this. Can't decide if I would rather have Morgan or Sami. What are you thinking Sal?

It isn't loading for me either. If I inspect it, it says something about duplicate headers? I see it's hosted on the GAF site.. strange.

Well, that's strange. I'll reupload it shortly, see if that works.

in other news:

Philipp Lahm touched the ball 1951 times during his world cup appearances. More than any player in WC history #Maestro

Should have made another three contacts, the cunt. Would have been #history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom