• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a terrible day. Worked from 12pm until 12am with only two 20 minute breaks, it was as busy as I've ever seen it and I'm sure I've lost three stone in sweat.

And then I see Louis videos and all is right with the world once more.

Not home for another half hour though. Pls.

42 pounds in one shift

UqbRMCh.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Is your working pattern even legal?

I'm pretty sure it's not.

who knows. I'm doing like 25-30 hours a week until my holiday now and then it's new job a go go. But it's just dumb hours. 6-10 yesterday, 12-12 today, 12-10 Friday and 12-4 Saturday. Weird.

I have the day off tomorrow though. Gonna go swimming.

Wilbur

Banned
Are you still working at Nandos?

How is it like there?

Yeah I'm still there! It's alright. Long days and in this heat i fucking hate it, but the people are cool.

I'm getting a little bored of it; deny really get bored when I was at uni because I was also doing lots of writing and creative stuff and was in the area far more. Now I'm finished, I'm just there it work and I don't do anything creative.

But like I said above, just staying until the end of September to use my holiday hours and then I'm gonna look for a new job.

Wilbur

Banned
Get away, he's taken one more 20 minute break than he's legally entitled to!

Seriously though Wilbz, that's shite. I've had 1hr 30 in breaks and a KFC bought for me when I've done a 12 hour!

I did get two meals today, but couldn't stomach more wings for the second one :lol. Just had macho peas and a ratatouille.

Need to poop real bad, I'm walking like a fucken turtle

Hixx

I did get two meals today, but couldn't stomach more wings for the second one :lol. Just had macho peas and a ratatouille.

Need to poop real bad, I'm walking like a fucken turtle

Run

You will look fucking hilarious running with a clenched arsehole people will laugh at you which will make you run faster.

K1LLER7

Run

You will look fucking hilarious running with a clenched arsehole people will laugh at you which will make you run faster.
He'll fart and shit himself while running though :p

There was a thread on here about people needing a poop and funny stories. Hilarious.

Wilbur

Banned
Run

Just walked past a BP and a guy asked if I've got any fags

I just let a squeak out. The effort it takes to talk... All my muscles must be focused upon my sphincter

I have to survive

Jonjo

Help me

Viva, what do you eat at Sehri/Suhoor time?
Porridge and a few glasses of water. If I can't be bothered to make porridge then some fruit and a yoghurt.

It's tough this year man. I don't even think it's the heat or the long days. Just being at work takes it out of me, gets hard to concentrate and then when I get back I'm KO'ed. Over half way now though!

How you finding it? What about you? Do you just have dinner for Iftar?

Baki

I thought that was the same dude twice. Weird.

Lacazette is very good.. finally hit his stride last year. FIFA 13 career mode legend! Curious how Yassine Benzia will play this year.. he's been a fave of mine in FM for ages.

Same, they look identical.

Are him and Fonte a couple?

Just walked past a BP and a guy asked if I've got any fags

I just let a squeak out. The effort it takes to talk... All my muscles must be focused upon my sphincter

I have to survive

Jonjo

Help me

On my second night at work when I was walking home at 05:30, 2 guys stopped me and asked if I had a spare cigarette, and when I said no they said they'd look through my bag and if I had one, they'd bite one of my ears off

#England

Wilbur

Banned
I can't believe how fucking humid it is. It's 1am and I'm still sweating.

Might be the imminent arrival of a colossus in my stench hole, but the air is definitely thick with HEAT

On my second night at work when I was walking home at 05:30, 2 guys stopped me and asked if I had a spare cigarette, and when I said no they said they'd look through my bag and if I had one, they'd bite one of my ears off

#England

Hahaha oh dear

and then they found your support Suarez t shirt and all was forgiven

Wilbur

Banned
Sure, I have been boycotting Nando's since WIlbur started working there.

pls I even won employee of the month last time round

bow before me, peon. devour my wings.

I think the gif of fw licking the ps4 controller is my favorite footygaf gif

:lol I honestly don't get why the cunt never leaves his room, for one thing, and why he sits in a foetal position. Dean please let's go to the park soon and get some direct sunlight

Wilbur

Banned
As a socio political gesture.

Oh. Eh, not really. Doesn't really make a difference.

It's like vegetarians. If you choose to abstain from meat because it's animals getting killed, that doesn't mean that one cow is saved. That cow will still die. Anything that actually means something - political business, sociological stuff - it won't change things.

Polanski still makes money and wins Oscars regardless of the fact I don't contribute. I'm sure there is causes that I support and I'll boycott whatever they object to, but I can't think of any off the top of my head that I knowingly do.

Lightning

Banned
I'm still having a hard time understanding that Allegri is the new Juventus manager. Just lol.

That's like David Moyes replacing Alex Ferguson.

K1LLER7

Porridge and a few glasses of water. If I can't be bothered to make porridge then some fruit and a yoghurt.

It's tough this year man. I don't even think it's the heat or the long days. Just being at work takes it out of me, gets hard to concentrate and then when I get back I'm KO'ed. Over half way now though!

How you finding it? What about you? Do you just have dinner for Iftar?
Stay strong man! Guess its harder for you guys working all day.

I've found it hard at times, especially whenever I've had to go out and do some work. Was easier when the football was on, time seemed to go by quickly, but now the days feel long.

At Sehri time I usually can't be bothered to eat anything. Been eating more this year though. Eating dates is good for you. I usually have 2 boiled eggs, 2 toast, dates and 2/3 cups of water.

Iftar depends on whatever my mum makes. Had kebab wraps today, some rice and then cheescake for desert. Lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom